Heading to Europe for the first time in May. 9 full days on the ground. Original plan was Paris and Crete (5 and 4 days, respectively), but I would really like to see Barcelona as well. Will adding Barcelona in on a "preview" trip be too much (3 days each)? Planning to fly from Paris to Barcelona, fly from Barcelona to Athens and overnight ferry from Athens to Crete, then fly from Crete to Paris. Thank you in advance for your advice!
Paris, Barcelona, Crete - 9 Days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip from Vienna to Budapest
- 2 Just curious: Kids at the Moulin Rouge?
- 3 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 4 Apartment in Seville in April help
- 5 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 6 Genoa - What are the Must Do's
- 7 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 8 Paris Libraries
- 9 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 10 British Royals
- 11 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 12 UNICO CAMPANIA sets new fare structure effective 1/01/2015
- 13 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 14 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 15 Provence to Toulouse: Trip Planning Help Needed
- 16 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 17 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 18 Vimy Ridge to CDG airport.
- 19 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 20 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 21 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 22 Paris: Best Bistros
- 23 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 24 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 25 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?