Heading to Europe for the first time in May. 9 full days on the ground. Original plan was Paris and Crete (5 and 4 days, respectively), but I would really like to see Barcelona as well. Will adding Barcelona in on a "preview" trip be too much (3 days each)? Planning to fly from Paris to Barcelona, fly from Barcelona to Athens and overnight ferry from Athens to Crete, then fly from Crete to Paris. Thank you in advance for your advice!
Paris, Barcelona, Crete - 9 Days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 2 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 3 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 4 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 5 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 6 where to stay in Germany
- 7 How to make this adventure work?
- 8 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 9 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 10 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 11 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 12 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 13 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 14 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 15 Majorca - where to stay?
- 16 Basel - Day Trip
- 17 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 18 Spending money in Italy?
- 19 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 20 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 21 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 22 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 23 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 24 I went to Paris in June
- 25 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe