Heading to Europe for the first time in May. 9 full days on the ground. Original plan was Paris and Crete (5 and 4 days, respectively), but I would really like to see Barcelona as well. Will adding Barcelona in on a "preview" trip be too much (3 days each)? Planning to fly from Paris to Barcelona, fly from Barcelona to Athens and overnight ferry from Athens to Crete, then fly from Crete to Paris. Thank you in advance for your advice!
Paris, Barcelona, Crete - 9 Days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 german rail ticket question
- 2 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 3 What to wear
- 4 London neighborhood suggestions
- 5 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 6 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 7 What to see along the Welsh coast?
- 8 Buying Masks in Venice
- 9 TJ Maxx is selling masks from Venice!
- 10 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 11 Mask Making in Venice
- 12 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 13 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 14 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 15 Fashion for larger man?
- 16 Eating in France-two new books
- 17 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 18 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 19 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 20 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 21 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 22 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 23 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 24 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 25 Madrid and London