Heading to Europe for the first time in May. 9 full days on the ground. Original plan was Paris and Crete (5 and 4 days, respectively), but I would really like to see Barcelona as well. Will adding Barcelona in on a "preview" trip be too much (3 days each)? Planning to fly from Paris to Barcelona, fly from Barcelona to Athens and overnight ferry from Athens to Crete, then fly from Crete to Paris. Thank you in advance for your advice!
Paris, Barcelona, Crete - 9 Days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 2 Venice, just arrived
- 3 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 4 Central London Hotels
- 5 Flybe Airlines from Dublin to Southampton
- 6 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 7 Help for San Sebastian
- 8 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 9 3 days in Rome
- 10 2 Days in Rome
- 11 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 12 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 13 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 14 Help with 2 for 1 offers in London
- 15 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 16 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 17 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 18 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 19 8 days in Switzerland in October first week
- 20 Belated Paris trip report, May 16-24 2014 part 2: the actual trip
- 21 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 22 Help with Madrid Location
- 23 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 24 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 25 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?