We have narrowed down Paris apartments to the St. Germain Des Pres area or the Montorgueil area. Any advice on one being a better location than the other, as far as access and the neighborhood?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in winter
- 2 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 3 Two Days in Prague
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 6 Lost SD card 32.0 GB in Europe on June 2013
- 7 What to see and do in London for a week?
- 8 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 9 Air France strike
- 10 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 11 Giverny in early October?
- 12 Norway Advice
- 13 Renfe site
- 14 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 15 Cornwall or Paris?
- 16 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 17 Italy tours
- 18 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 19 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 20 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 21 Trip Report, part 1
- 22 Madrid has much less to offer than Barcelona...
- 23 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 24 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 25 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges