Is there a layout of GdN available anywhere on the internet? I am getting off the RER B train from CDG Airport around midnight and need to know where (or how far) the platform for Line E is?
This will help me in deciding whether I am better off gettign out of GdN and taking a taxi to my hotel near Haussman St Lazare station.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks from southern italy
- 2 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 3 Another Question re Scotland
- 4 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 5 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 6 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 7 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 8 travel around Spain
- 9 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 10 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 11 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 12 A base for 5 days in Western Denmark
- 13 credit and debit cards
- 14 Where to stay in Umbria
- 15 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 16 ENGLAND-SCTOLAND-FRANCE-need help travelling solo
- 17 First Trip to Ireland
- 18 Dalmation coast in October?
- 19 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 20 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 21 Confused on which train pass
- 22 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 23 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 24 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 25 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing