Is there a layout of GdN available anywhere on the internet? I am getting off the RER B train from CDG Airport around midnight and need to know where (or how far) the platform for Line E is?
This will help me in deciding whether I am better off gettign out of GdN and taking a taxi to my hotel near Haussman St Lazare station.
Thanks in advance!
Paris - Gare Du Nord station layout
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 2 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 3 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 4 Last minute trip in Europe 25th Oct - 2nd Nov, interested in joining?
- 5 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 6 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 7 I dream of Europe
- 8 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 9 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 10 Ireland or Scotland
- 11 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 12 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 13 Autumn in Paris
- 14 Weekend in Norfolk
- 15 Athens at New Years
- 16 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 17 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 18 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 19 Cotswold Churches
- 20 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 21 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 22 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 23 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 24 How much time in Amsterdam?
- 25 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia