Is there a layout of GdN available anywhere on the internet? I am getting off the RER B train from CDG Airport around midnight and need to know where (or how far) the platform for Line E is?
This will help me in deciding whether I am better off gettign out of GdN and taking a taxi to my hotel near Haussman St Lazare station.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 2 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 3 Rome or Venice first
- 4 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 5 Trains in Italy
- 6 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 7 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 8 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 9 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 10 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 11 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 12 Berlin
- 13 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 14 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 15 Europe First Timers
- 16 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 17 Apartment Montreux area
- 18 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 19 Rest in Peace, Colonel Chilcott
- 20 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 21 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 22 What to do? Free evenings in Prague and Vienna
- 23 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 24 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 25 how to get to Salzburg from Krakow