Is there a layout of GdN available anywhere on the internet? I am getting off the RER B train from CDG Airport around midnight and need to know where (or how far) the platform for Line E is?
This will help me in deciding whether I am better off gettign out of GdN and taking a taxi to my hotel near Haussman St Lazare station.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 2 야마토5⋦⋦≫¯→ｓＶｖ７７７.ｚｅ.ａｍ→≫¯⋩⋩릴게임사
- 3 썬시티카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 4 야마토5⋦⋦≫¯→ｓＶｖ７７７.ｚｅ.ａｍ→≫¯⋩⋩릴게임사
- 5 야마토4⋦⋦≫¯→ｓＶｖ７７７.ｚｅ.ａｍ→≫¯⋩⋩릴게임사
- 6 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 7 야마토⋦⋦≫¯→ｓＶｖ７７７.ｚｅ.ａｍ→≫¯⋩⋩릴게임
- 8 릴게임야마토⋦⋦≫¯→ｓＶｖ７７７.ｚｅ.ａｍ→≫¯⋩⋩릴게임사이트
- 9 Back from Paris
- 10 Another tipping question: concierges
- 11 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 14 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 15 Luggage Storage
- 16 LIsbon
- 17 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 18 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 19 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 20 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 21 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 22 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 24 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 25 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days