Is there a layout of GdN available anywhere on the internet? I am getting off the RER B train from CDG Airport around midnight and need to know where (or how far) the platform for Line E is?
This will help me in deciding whether I am better off gettign out of GdN and taking a taxi to my hotel near Haussman St Lazare station.
Thanks in advance!
Paris - Gare Du Nord station layout
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 2 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 3 Hotel Millesime or Hotel des Marronniers or Hotel du Danube
- 4 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 5 Eating in University cafeterias
- 6 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 7 your favorite coasts/shores, lake or sea
- 8 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 9 travel to western Europe from India
- 10 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 11 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 12 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 13 wineries near Ronda
- 14 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 15 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 16 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 17 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 18 Madrid and London
- 19 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 20 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 21 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 22 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 23 Tour Group Operators
- 24 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 25 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)