4 days in London. Monday to Thursday. Paper ticket or Oyster card? Will spend most of the time in Zone 1-2. Will travel by tube and buss. Thanks
Paper ticket or Oyster cars
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 2 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 3 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 4 Marry in Venice travel to Florence, Rome, AC, Naples
- 5 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 6 Rauma Train and the Atlantic Ocean Rd worth visiting?
- 7 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 8 Scotland and northern England
- 9 What's your suggestion ????
- 10 I Have 7 Days for a Portugal DIY
- 11 Help Me Plan My Trip
- 12 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 13 Renting an apt.
- 14 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 15 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 16 Help me with this trip
- 17 February end Europe travel with Kids
- 18 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 19 Tight Transfer at Gatwick
- 20 Michelin, Fodors, Rough Guide, or ???-What's your favorite travel guide?
- 21 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 22 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 23 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April
- 24 Northern Italy Planner's Block -- Help!
- 25 Best london location to stay?