My husband is craving some paella while we are in Barcelona. Does anyone have any recommendations where to go?
I realize Valencia is the place for paella, but we will only be in Barcelona.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 2 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 3 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 4 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 5 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 6 Trip to Rome
- 7 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 8 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 9 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 10 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 11 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 12 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 13 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 14 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 15 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 16 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 17 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 18 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 21 Buying Train Tickets to and from Prague
- 22 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 23 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 24 Help required with Itinerary
- 25 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162