My husband and I are starting to get into the details of our trip. We are looking to take an overnight train from Paris to Rome and not sure where to start. I have read some negative things about Euro Railways and Rail Euro (not sure if it's the same company?) and I'm concerned about what to do. Some people have suggested the Trenitalia but I'm not sure where from Paris we would get on the train (there are multiple Paris stops).
Can anyone provide some suggestions in terms of what to do for first-time travelers to Europe and our first time using the train? Any place to purchase the tickets, where the cheapest ones are at and anything else we need to know would be great. Thanks so much everyone!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 2 Christmas Day in Granada
- 3 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 4 Pay attention to your watches !
- 5 Quizz !
- 6 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 7 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 8 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 9 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 10 Venice/Mestre
- 11 car insurance italy
- 12 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 13 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 14 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 15 9 Days in Spain
- 16 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 17 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 18 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 19 8 Days in Spain
- 20 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 21 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 22 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 23 Italy Car Scam
- 24 auto europa or auto europe?
- 25 Barcelona alternative