My husband and I are starting to get into the details of our trip. We are looking to take an overnight train from Paris to Rome and not sure where to start. I have read some negative things about Euro Railways and Rail Euro (not sure if it's the same company?) and I'm concerned about what to do. Some people have suggested the Trenitalia but I'm not sure where from Paris we would get on the train (there are multiple Paris stops).
Can anyone provide some suggestions in terms of what to do for first-time travelers to Europe and our first time using the train? Any place to purchase the tickets, where the cheapest ones are at and anything else we need to know would be great. Thanks so much everyone!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 2 Spanish Language Immersion for young teenager in SPAIN
- 3 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 4 If you had to choose one......
- 5 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
- 6 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 7 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 8 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 9 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 10 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 11 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 12 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 13 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 14 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 15 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 16 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 17 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 18 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 19 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 20 Sicily
- 21 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 22 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 23 car for four adults and four bikes
- 24 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 25 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017