My husband and I are starting to get into the details of our trip. We are looking to take an overnight train from Paris to Rome and not sure where to start. I have read some negative things about Euro Railways and Rail Euro (not sure if it's the same company?) and I'm concerned about what to do. Some people have suggested the Trenitalia but I'm not sure where from Paris we would get on the train (there are multiple Paris stops).
Can anyone provide some suggestions in terms of what to do for first-time travelers to Europe and our first time using the train? Any place to purchase the tickets, where the cheapest ones are at and anything else we need to know would be great. Thanks so much everyone!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/hollywood-smiles/
- 2 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 3 Manchester on derby weekend
- 4 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 5 December in Slovenia
- 6 Night club strobe light
- 7 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 8 For a poor not identified the delightful powers
- 9 Road Maps of Ireland
- 10 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 11 Itinerary help please!
- 12 Vitalpeak XT >> > http://getmenshealth.com/vitalpeak-xt/
- 13 Dover queues
- 14 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 15 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 16 Greece Itinerary
- 17 http://www.thehealthvictory.com/raw-power-xl/
- 18 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 19 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 20 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 21 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 22 Puglia
- 23 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 24 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 25 This secure, as immoderate-colossal