My husband and I are starting to get into the details of our trip. We are looking to take an overnight train from Paris to Rome and not sure where to start. I have read some negative things about Euro Railways and Rail Euro (not sure if it's the same company?) and I'm concerned about what to do. Some people have suggested the Trenitalia but I'm not sure where from Paris we would get on the train (there are multiple Paris stops).
Can anyone provide some suggestions in terms of what to do for first-time travelers to Europe and our first time using the train? Any place to purchase the tickets, where the cheapest ones are at and anything else we need to know would be great. Thanks so much everyone!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노게임사이트•• 吉━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••吉 카지노게임사이트
- 2 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 3 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 4 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 5 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?
- 6 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 7 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 8 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 9 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 10 Bavaria in August
- 11 Train Question
- 12 What clothes?
- 13 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 14 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 15 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 16 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 17 2 weeks in Southern Italy
- 18 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 19 Short trip to Athens and Santorini. Ideas welcomed
- 20 Stay in Saronno to see Como and Milan?
- 21 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 22 GPS vs Google Maps
- 23 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 24 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 25 10 nights in France