My husband and I are starting to get into the details of our trip. We are looking to take an overnight train from Paris to Rome and not sure where to start. I have read some negative things about Euro Railways and Rail Euro (not sure if it's the same company?) and I'm concerned about what to do. Some people have suggested the Trenitalia but I'm not sure where from Paris we would get on the train (there are multiple Paris stops).
Can anyone provide some suggestions in terms of what to do for first-time travelers to Europe and our first time using the train? Any place to purchase the tickets, where the cheapest ones are at and anything else we need to know would be great. Thanks so much everyone!!!
Overnight train from Paris to Rome Please help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 2 Italy Spending Budget
- 3 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 4 Ireland or Scotland
- 5 Nice to the luberons
- 6 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 7 Various Cities to Travel in May 2015
- 8 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 9 Cotswolds first time
- 10 Brescia, Italy - Agriturismo needed or?
- 11 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 12 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 13 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 14 Schengen rule made easy
- 15 Is using a backpack in Europe safe?
- 16 London hotel tax is 20%
- 17 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 18 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 19 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 20 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 21 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 22 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 23 Sorrento Advice Please
- 24 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 25 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??