I have a rather wierd problem: everytime I go to Europe I get very sick, sicker than I ever get at home. It's always respiratory and it usually starts about a day or two after I arrive. The last time it turned into bronchial pneumonia and I was without doctors or medicine. After some frantic calls to my doctor in the States, with no response, we finally found out that you can get antibiotics with a prescription in Italy. Zyrtec straightened me out fast. Can you also do this in France and/or Germany...if not, I need to get some from doctor before I go.
Over-the Counter Antiobiotics Available in France, Germany?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 2 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 3 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 4 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 5 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 6 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 7 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 8 Spain - Andalucia
- 9 Gogartys, Dublin
- 10 After Helsinki, where to next?
- 11 Europe with young teens
- 12 Medieval Tallinn
- 13 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 14 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 15 Where to rent car in Munich near train station?
- 16 London – five days with two teen boys
- 17 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 18 Euro Train
- 19 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 20 15 days in Europe,
- 21 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 22 Can romans help me?
- 23 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 24 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 25 Planning a holiday