I have a rather wierd problem: everytime I go to Europe I get very sick, sicker than I ever get at home. It's always respiratory and it usually starts about a day or two after I arrive. The last time it turned into bronchial pneumonia and I was without doctors or medicine. After some frantic calls to my doctor in the States, with no response, we finally found out that you can get antibiotics with a prescription in Italy. Zyrtec straightened me out fast. Can you also do this in France and/or Germany...if not, I need to get some from doctor before I go.
Over-the Counter Antiobiotics Available in France, Germany?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 2 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 3 Paris first then where?
- 4 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 5 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 6 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 7 Does this sound feasible?
- 8 One night over night parking Paris 75018
- 9 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 10 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 11 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 12 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 13 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 14 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 15 house-renting safe in Slovenija?
- 16 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 17 Easier travel
- 18 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 19 Moroccan food in Paris
- 20 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 21 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 22 Can Kindle books be read on an iPad?
- 23 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 24 Italy things to do?
- 25 Tuscany for wine, food & photography??