I have a rather wierd problem: everytime I go to Europe I get very sick, sicker than I ever get at home. It's always respiratory and it usually starts about a day or two after I arrive. The last time it turned into bronchial pneumonia and I was without doctors or medicine. After some frantic calls to my doctor in the States, with no response, we finally found out that you can get antibiotics with a prescription in Italy. Zyrtec straightened me out fast. Can you also do this in France and/or Germany...if not, I need to get some from doctor before I go.
Over-the Counter Antiobiotics Available in France, Germany?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 2 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 3 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 4 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 5 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 6 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 7 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 8 Where to stay in Rome
- 9 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 10 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 11 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 12 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 13 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 14 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 15 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 16 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 17 Sicily Suggetions
- 18 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 19 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 20 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 21 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 22 Heathrow Airport Hotel
- 23 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 24 7 days in Greece
- 25 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins