I have a rather wierd problem: everytime I go to Europe I get very sick, sicker than I ever get at home. It's always respiratory and it usually starts about a day or two after I arrive. The last time it turned into bronchial pneumonia and I was without doctors or medicine. After some frantic calls to my doctor in the States, with no response, we finally found out that you can get antibiotics with a prescription in Italy. Zyrtec straightened me out fast. Can you also do this in France and/or Germany...if not, I need to get some from doctor before I go.
Over-the Counter Antiobiotics Available in France, Germany?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 2 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 3 Vacation Pictures
- 4 netherlands-Prag-vienne-budapest-munich BY CAR in WINTER?roads?
- 5 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 6 Pacsafe Neck Wallet / Women travel and Spain & Seville tips/safety
- 7 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 8 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 9 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 10 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 11 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 12 Touring Europe with 1 year old
- 13 Purse week?
- 14 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 15 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 16 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 17 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 18 Looking for add on city
- 19 Help finding an apartment in Paris 7th arrond.
- 20 Vatican Museum Tour and Handbags/Backpacks
- 21 PARIS: scarlett - what about the handbags???
- 22 Ladies- Travel Handbags?
- 23 Hand made leather handbags in Venice - Trinny & Susannah recommendation
- 24 Shopping for YSL/ LV Handbags
- 25 New !travel handbags, an update please!