I have a rather wierd problem: everytime I go to Europe I get very sick, sicker than I ever get at home. It's always respiratory and it usually starts about a day or two after I arrive. The last time it turned into bronchial pneumonia and I was without doctors or medicine. After some frantic calls to my doctor in the States, with no response, we finally found out that you can get antibiotics with a prescription in Italy. Zyrtec straightened me out fast. Can you also do this in France and/or Germany...if not, I need to get some from doctor before I go.
Over-the Counter Antiobiotics Available in France, Germany?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We Need a Pact
- 2 Monet in Normandy
- 3 I need a haircut
- 4 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 5 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 6 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 7 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 8 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 9 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 10 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 11 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 12 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 13 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 14 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 15 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 16 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 17 german rail ticket question
- 18 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 19 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 20 flea markets in France
- 21 Italy vacation rental help
- 22 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 23 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 24 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 25 Honeymooning in Europe