Our cruise stops here for 8 hours. Is an organized tour needed or is is possible to see the highlights on our own? Any suggestions are welcomed.
Organized Tour in Tallinn?
- 1 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 2 How should I plan my hiking/boat day trip to Cinque Terre?
- 3 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 4 Paris Ticket t+
- 5 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 6 lake como (italy) or lugano/lucerne (switzerland)?
- 7 Recommendation - Paris apartment for only 3 nights
- 8 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 9 France Itinerary Help
- 10 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 11 Rome apartment
- 12 Getting the best our of Europe
- 13 Need restaurant recommendations for cities in Croatia
- 14 French/Italian Alps
- 15 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 16 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 17 Cross-Pollinate apartments for London? Any experience?
- 18 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 19 Am I too fat too travel?
- 20 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 21 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 22 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 23 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 24 Scotland: Mellerstain House or Floors Castle?
- 25 14 days Ireland/Scotland Trip Report