We are 4 people (2 adults and 2kids of 4.5 and 9 years of age) travelling to Venice from Florence on the 8th May. We then head to MXP(Malpensa airport) on the 9th evening as we have a flight on the 10th morning.
Someone suggested that we stay outside Venice and go to see Venice on the 8th and then on the 9th. Does it make sense and if yes, where can we stay from where we can reach Venice easily and economically.
Options of staying closer outside Venice and coming to Venice
- 1 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 2 First time to paris...4day stay..what to do?
- 3 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 4 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 5 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 6 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 7 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 8 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 9 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 10 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 11 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 12 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 13 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 14 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 15 Tuscany Lodging - Ankhura vs. Terre di Nano
- 16 Germany and Italy
- 17 Changing of the Guard
- 18 Which tour company would be best?
- 19 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 20 WWI Battlefield Tours
- 21 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 22 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 23 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 24 London Evening Activity
- 25 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy