We are 4 people (2 adults and 2kids of 4.5 and 9 years of age) travelling to Venice from Florence on the 8th May. We then head to MXP(Malpensa airport) on the 9th evening as we have a flight on the 10th morning.
Someone suggested that we stay outside Venice and go to see Venice on the 8th and then on the 9th. Does it make sense and if yes, where can we stay from where we can reach Venice easily and economically.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GOOD OUTLOOK @ Password Reset CONTACT ☎1800:681:7208OUTLOOKTec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 3 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 4 Studying art in English in venice
- 5 Berlin to ?
- 6 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 7 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 8 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 9 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 10 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 11 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 12 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 13 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 14 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 15 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 16 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 17 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 18 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 19 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 20 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 21 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 22 Trogir or Split
- 23 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 24 Scotland
- 25 Hotels in Turin
Options of staying closer outside Venice and coming to Venice