I will be arriving in Copenhagen on the 12th. I am traveling alone after a long flight and would like to know my options from getting to my hotel. I was told a taxi would be approx. $50. Is this accurate and is it easy to find a taxi? What is the public transportation and how easy is it. I am mid-fifties and do not mind if I have to walk some, but after a long flight I do not want to have to deal with too much hassle or get lost! Thanks for your help. I am staying at the Hotel Admiral located not far from the Little Mermaid.
Options for transportation from Copenhagen airport to town - Hotel Admiral
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London day trips, especially castles
- 2 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 3 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 4 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 5 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 6 Day trips from Marseille
- 7 Hotel in Venice
- 8 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 9 Trip to/involving Spain/Provence - preliminary ideas?
- 10 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 11 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 12 A drive in Europe
- 13 Zurich, Switzerland
- 14 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 15 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 18 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 19 Day trips
- 20 London tube
- 21 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 22 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 23 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 24 Swiss rail passes
- 25 Day trip on the Rhine