I will be arriving in Copenhagen on the 12th. I am traveling alone after a long flight and would like to know my options from getting to my hotel. I was told a taxi would be approx. $50. Is this accurate and is it easy to find a taxi? What is the public transportation and how easy is it. I am mid-fifties and do not mind if I have to walk some, but after a long flight I do not want to have to deal with too much hassle or get lost! Thanks for your help. I am staying at the Hotel Admiral located not far from the Little Mermaid.
Options for transportation from Copenhagen airport to town - Hotel Admiral
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels that we found special
- 2 Art in Paris
- 3 Rental car while in Ireland
- 4 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 5 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 6 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 7 Too many Trip Reports
- 8 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 9 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 10 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 11 Great London Bars with a view
- 12 I dream of Europe
- 13 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 14 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 15 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 16 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 17 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 18 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 19 Reykjavik hotels
- 20 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 21 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 22 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 23 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 24 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 25 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?