I want to attend La Scala in Sept 2011 for La Boheme.
Based on their website it looks like tickets go on sale July 23rd.
Does that sound right?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 2 gare de nord
- 3 Enjoying England for a year!
- 4 Southern Italy
- 5 Our time in Rome
- 6 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 7 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 8 My First Trip to Europe...
- 9 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 10 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 11 Ireland driving itinerary
- 12 0ne day trip from Lisbon to Porto
- 13 England in a week - what's realistic
- 14 Stonehenge and Bath
- 15 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 16 French Riviera
- 17 Iceland: When to Go
- 18 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 19 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 20 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 21 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 22 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 23 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 24 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 25 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)