I want to attend La Scala in Sept 2011 for La Boheme.
Based on their website it looks like tickets go on sale July 23rd.
Does that sound right?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 alcazar question and seville advice
- 2 Amsterdam highlights
- 3 First visit to London
- 4 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 5 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 6 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 7 Villa in Italy
- 8 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 9 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 10 Paris advice with kids
- 11 International drivers permit
- 12 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 13 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 14 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 15 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 16 Paris travel help
- 17 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 18 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 19 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 20 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 21 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 22 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 23 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 24 One night in the Dolomites
- 25 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?