Another adjustment to the June itinerary... Mum and two grown kids ..interested in culture, history( not too much holocaust since we are going to auschwitz), scenery...not drinkers so no beer halls or nightclubbing
So far we've got from 10th June -5 days in Berlin
15 th June- 4 days in Kraków
And then there's a gap of 4 days before we need to be in Munich ( on the evening of 23 June)
What would you do for the Monday through to the Friday then?
(Monday would be a travelling day of course...flying from Kraków to wherever and part of Friday would be gobbled up by travel, too)
What is a sensible add-on?
I thought of Salzburg but I'd like to do day trips from Munich ...which would be our base for five days
And I think we could do that quite easily
I haven't booked flights from Berlin to Kraków and I could probably change the accommodation booking if there's a better way to fit another city in between Berlin and Kraków or Kraków and Munich
ive been to Prague already... Not keen to go again
Somewhere else in Poland?
Somewhere else in Germany?
(We will be sailing in the Greek Islands after our stay in Munich so there's enough contrast I think for the kids to experience)
Or just add days on in Berlin and use it as a base to do day trips ( already thinking of Potsdam and Nuremberg anyway) and add another couple to Kraków and do day trips from there too?)
A quality problem to have... Lol..just don't want to miss any good opportunities
Thanks for any ideas folks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 2 magnified mirror
- 3 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 4 VAT refund transferring through CDG
- 5 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 6 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 7 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 8 Spanish Medical Providers
- 9 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 10 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 11 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 12 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 13 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 14 Driving through Paris
- 15 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 16 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 17 San Sebastián
- 18 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 19 italy Cinque Terre
- 20 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 21 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 22 Can parking
- 23 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 24 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 25 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area