Another adjustment to the June itinerary... Mum and two grown kids ..interested in culture, history( not too much holocaust since we are going to auschwitz), scenery...not drinkers so no beer halls or nightclubbing
So far we've got from 10th June -5 days in Berlin
15 th June- 4 days in Kraków
And then there's a gap of 4 days before we need to be in Munich ( on the evening of 23 June)
What would you do for the Monday through to the Friday then?
(Monday would be a travelling day of course...flying from Kraków to wherever and part of Friday would be gobbled up by travel, too)
What is a sensible add-on?
I thought of Salzburg but I'd like to do day trips from Munich ...which would be our base for five days
And I think we could do that quite easily
I haven't booked flights from Berlin to Kraków and I could probably change the accommodation booking if there's a better way to fit another city in between Berlin and Kraków or Kraków and Munich
ive been to Prague already... Not keen to go again
Somewhere else in Poland?
Somewhere else in Germany?
(We will be sailing in the Greek Islands after our stay in Munich so there's enough contrast I think for the kids to experience)
Or just add days on in Berlin and use it as a base to do day trips ( already thinking of Potsdam and Nuremberg anyway) and add another couple to Kraków and do day trips from there too?)
A quality problem to have... Lol..just don't want to miss any good opportunities
Thanks for any ideas folks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 f1카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼코리아카지노≫문카지노
- 2 모바일카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인카지노추천▤라이브바카라
- 3 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 4 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 5 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 6 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 7 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 8 Scotland in December
- 9 10 days in London in early December
- 10 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 11 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 12 Iceland
- 13 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 14 Greece
- 15 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 16 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 17 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 18 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 19 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 20 Berlin to ?
- 21 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 22 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 23 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 24 tickets for Wimbledon
- 25 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living