I'm planning a day-trip to see the cave paintings in Puente Viesgo. My friend and I will be in Bilbao for several days and are renting a car for one of them. This will be our only day in the Basque region with a car; I'm hoping someone can help point us in an interesting direction.
The morning hours and early afternoon will be dedicated to getting to and touring the caves. I don't want to overbook the day, but would like to have a few specific options available when we're done in Puente Viesgo. It looks like we could do a scenic southern route back to Bilbao, or we could go back north and poke around some small towns that aren't on the main bus and train routes. I'm really open to anything. Suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 2 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 3 What to do at 7:00am
- 4 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 5 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 6 Where to stay in Reykjavik
- 7 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 8 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 9 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 10 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 11 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 12 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 13 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 14 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 15 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 16 Planning a European Trip
- 17 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 18 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 19 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 20 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 21 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 22 Italian lakes
- 23 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 24 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 25 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof