I'm planning a day-trip to see the cave paintings in Puente Viesgo. My friend and I will be in Bilbao for several days and are renting a car for one of them. This will be our only day in the Basque region with a car; I'm hoping someone can help point us in an interesting direction.
The morning hours and early afternoon will be dedicated to getting to and touring the caves. I don't want to overbook the day, but would like to have a few specific options available when we're done in Puente Viesgo. It looks like we could do a scenic southern route back to Bilbao, or we could go back north and poke around some small towns that aren't on the main bus and train routes. I'm really open to anything. Suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome, Italy Sistine Chapel
- 2 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 3 seeking advice for Turkey trip in November
- 4 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 5 Would love input on France Itinerary: Paris, Avignon & Annecy with kids
- 6 Anyone ever been to Minsk, Belarus?
- 7 renting a car in Spain and driving to Portugal
- 8 Ira, Ira, Ira, who is Ira?
- 9 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 10 Hotel at or near Brussels airport
- 11 England/Scotland in January?
- 12 London During Rugby International September 2015
- 13 Clown wants to do some street performing in Europe
- 14 Madrid Hotel - Help me choose between these 2!
- 15 9-10 days in portugal - may 2016
- 16 PASSPORT number changed
- 17 Auto Europe or Hertz?
- 18 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 19 Q re Capital One Venture Rewards Card
- 20 First Time in France--Paris and Burgundy
- 21 Scotland itinerary
- 22 Help planning 10 day trip near Brussels/Amsterdam
- 23 Northern Wales Itinerary Review
- 24 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 25 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?