I'm planning a day-trip to see the cave paintings in Puente Viesgo. My friend and I will be in Bilbao for several days and are renting a car for one of them. This will be our only day in the Basque region with a car; I'm hoping someone can help point us in an interesting direction.
The morning hours and early afternoon will be dedicated to getting to and touring the caves. I don't want to overbook the day, but would like to have a few specific options available when we're done in Puente Viesgo. It looks like we could do a scenic southern route back to Bilbao, or we could go back north and poke around some small towns that aren't on the main bus and train routes. I'm really open to anything. Suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 2 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 3 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 4 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 5 What one thing in Paris?
- 6 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 7 Paris Under Seige...
- 8 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 9 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 10 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 11 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 12 Beaches via Public Transportation
- 13 Turkey Gulet Cruises
- 14 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 15 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 16 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 17 Glowing epidermis– Some women have stated
- 18 6 days in Portugal in December
- 19 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 20 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 21 Anyone ever been to Minsk, Belarus?
- 22 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 23 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 24 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 25 Northern Italy - where to go?