I'm planning a day-trip to see the cave paintings in Puente Viesgo. My friend and I will be in Bilbao for several days and are renting a car for one of them. This will be our only day in the Basque region with a car; I'm hoping someone can help point us in an interesting direction.
The morning hours and early afternoon will be dedicated to getting to and touring the caves. I don't want to overbook the day, but would like to have a few specific options available when we're done in Puente Viesgo. It looks like we could do a scenic southern route back to Bilbao, or we could go back north and poke around some small towns that aren't on the main bus and train routes. I'm really open to anything. Suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 2 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 3 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 4 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 5 London with kids
- 6 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 7 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 8 Best Route Belmonte to Pinhao
- 9 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 10 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 11 Pousadas in Portugal
- 12 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March
- 13 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 14 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 15 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 16 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 17 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 18 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 19 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 20 Flight Cost to Athens
- 21 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 22 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 23 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 24 Public Transport information App/Website
- 25 Hotel advice