I'm planning a day-trip to see the cave paintings in Puente Viesgo. My friend and I will be in Bilbao for several days and are renting a car for one of them. This will be our only day in the Basque region with a car; I'm hoping someone can help point us in an interesting direction.
The morning hours and early afternoon will be dedicated to getting to and touring the caves. I don't want to overbook the day, but would like to have a few specific options available when we're done in Puente Viesgo. It looks like we could do a scenic southern route back to Bilbao, or we could go back north and poke around some small towns that aren't on the main bus and train routes. I'm really open to anything. Suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 2 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 3 Slovania & Croatia
- 4 apartments florence
- 5 Costal Spain Vacation Rental House Advice
- 6 I'm back.....
- 7 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 8 munich - day trips
- 9 honeymoon in november
- 10 Are you searching for Bulgarian trip?
- 11 Parking in Italy
- 12 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 13 Edinburgh in March
- 14 Paris gtg in October?
- 15 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 16 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 17 Where do I pass through immigration in the UK
- 18 Departure Tax in UK
- 19 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 20 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 21 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 22 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 23 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 24 European Championship
- 25 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)