I'm planning a day-trip to see the cave paintings in Puente Viesgo. My friend and I will be in Bilbao for several days and are renting a car for one of them. This will be our only day in the Basque region with a car; I'm hoping someone can help point us in an interesting direction.
The morning hours and early afternoon will be dedicated to getting to and touring the caves. I don't want to overbook the day, but would like to have a few specific options available when we're done in Puente Viesgo. It looks like we could do a scenic southern route back to Bilbao, or we could go back north and poke around some small towns that aren't on the main bus and train routes. I'm really open to anything. Suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 2 Affordable French language course in France?
- 3 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 4 http://fornatgaex.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 5 Budapest on a budget
- 6 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 7 Staying in or around Koblenz?
- 8 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 9 Italy in October
- 10 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 11 http://phytolyft.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 12 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 13 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 14 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 15 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 16 3 days to spend in europe
- 17 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 18 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 19 Beaches in Southern France
- 20 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 21 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 22 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 23 What Greek islands should I visit
- 24 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 25 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions