My family of four will be in Rome for a few days starting Dec. 6th. Our itinerary is very tight, so we have only one day for the Vatican (unfortunately). We will be staying in an apartment at Campo dei Fiori.
The question is how should we plan this one day visit?
- how to get to the Vatican from the apartment?
- what places to see and in what order? Time allocation?
- should we need to buy entrance tickets in advance even though this is the off-peak season?
We don't have any special interests, we would just like to get an overview of the whole complex.
Many thanks in advance!
(desperate for advice)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴게임 백경 ≪ 접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 신천지 릴 게임 ● 연결 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 3 오리지날릴게임손오공 ▣ 홈피:≫tt349.com≪
- 4 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 5 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 6 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 7 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 8 2 weeks Europe trip
- 9 Monemvasia or Gefyra
- 10 Alkmaar to Brussels - things to see?
- 11 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 12 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 13 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 14 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 15 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 16 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 17 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 18 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 19 Cordoba Overnight?
- 20 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 21 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 22 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 23 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 24 Dublin Leap Card
- 25 vegetarian in spain