My family of four will be in Rome for a few days starting Dec. 6th. Our itinerary is very tight, so we have only one day for the Vatican (unfortunately). We will be staying in an apartment at Campo dei Fiori.
The question is how should we plan this one day visit?
- how to get to the Vatican from the apartment?
- what places to see and in what order? Time allocation?
- should we need to buy entrance tickets in advance even though this is the off-peak season?
We don't have any special interests, we would just like to get an overview of the whole complex.
Many thanks in advance!
(desperate for advice)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flight connection in CDG
- 2 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 3 Ravenna Mosaics
- 4 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 5 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 6 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 7 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 8 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 9 Stonehenge After Hour tour
- 10 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 11 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 12 Help me choose a Central/Eastern Europe Itinerary
- 13 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 14 Our time in Rome
- 15 France for a month in 2017
- 16 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 17 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 18 Barcelona extension
- 19 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 20 Exploring Extraordinary Extremadura
- 21 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 22 Naples or Genoa
- 23 Stockholm Transport/ tours- Port Vartahamnen
- 24 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 25 a few hours in Stockholm