My family of four will be in Rome for a few days starting Dec. 6th. Our itinerary is very tight, so we have only one day for the Vatican (unfortunately). We will be staying in an apartment at Campo dei Fiori.
The question is how should we plan this one day visit?
- how to get to the Vatican from the apartment?
- what places to see and in what order? Time allocation?
- should we need to buy entrance tickets in advance even though this is the off-peak season?
We don't have any special interests, we would just like to get an overview of the whole complex.
Many thanks in advance!
(desperate for advice)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 2 sfo to europe
- 3 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 4 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 5 Ireland/Scotland Trip: Itinerary Help Needed
- 6 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 7 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 8 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 9 Italian Riviera
- 10 Switzerland in mid-April
- 11 Rue des Rosiers
- 12 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 13 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 14 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 15 Hamam Istanbul?
- 16 Holiday in Austria
- 17 Paris Under Seige...
- 18 First Trip to Europe!
- 19 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 20 visa appointment experience
- 21 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 22 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 23 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 24 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 25 Scotland Trip