My family of four will be in Rome for a few days starting Dec. 6th. Our itinerary is very tight, so we have only one day for the Vatican (unfortunately). We will be staying in an apartment at Campo dei Fiori.
The question is how should we plan this one day visit?
- how to get to the Vatican from the apartment?
- what places to see and in what order? Time allocation?
- should we need to buy entrance tickets in advance even though this is the off-peak season?
We don't have any special interests, we would just like to get an overview of the whole complex.
Many thanks in advance!
(desperate for advice)
One day to see the Vatican
- 1 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 4 Euro Train
- 5 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 6 15 days in Europe,
- 7 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 8 Madrid to Sevilla
- 9 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 10 More help with housing in Puglia
- 11 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 12 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 13 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 14 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 15 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 16 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 17 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 18 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 19 7 days in Andalucia
- 20 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 21 first european holiday itinery
- 22 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 23 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 24 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 25 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia