My family of four will be in Rome for a few days starting Dec. 6th. Our itinerary is very tight, so we have only one day for the Vatican (unfortunately). We will be staying in an apartment at Campo dei Fiori.
The question is how should we plan this one day visit?
- how to get to the Vatican from the apartment?
- what places to see and in what order? Time allocation?
- should we need to buy entrance tickets in advance even though this is the off-peak season?
We don't have any special interests, we would just like to get an overview of the whole complex.
Many thanks in advance!
(desperate for advice)
One day to see the Vatican
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in April?
- 2 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 3 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 4 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 5 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 6 Flam, Norway railway
- 7 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 8 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 9 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 10 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 11 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 12 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 13 Sicily Suggetions
- 14 He said , she said
- 15 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 16 car rental companies Italy
- 17 Seeking Portugal itinerary advice (April, 2014)
- 18 where to stay in Porto Portugal
- 19 quiet hotel in Rome?
- 20 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 21 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 22 quiet hotel
- 23 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 24 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 25 Venice hotel selection