My family of four will be in Rome for a few days starting Dec. 6th. Our itinerary is very tight, so we have only one day for the Vatican (unfortunately). We will be staying in an apartment at Campo dei Fiori.
The question is how should we plan this one day visit?
- how to get to the Vatican from the apartment?
- what places to see and in what order? Time allocation?
- should we need to buy entrance tickets in advance even though this is the off-peak season?
We don't have any special interests, we would just like to get an overview of the whole complex.
Many thanks in advance!
(desperate for advice)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 2 Bath or Exeter
- 3 Croatia-Dubrovnik-split 8 days
- 4 Our Paris plans
- 5 short trip klon to koblenz
- 6 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 7 Barcelona Itinerary
- 8 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 9 Where to go in Southern Italy in December?
- 10 2 weeks in Sicily in October
- 11 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 12 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 13 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 14 Just Us 2 Wedding and 2 Wks in Europe. We need help planning please!
- 15 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 16 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 17 Where to stay between Galway & Killarney
- 18 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 19 Any recent visitors to Aran Sweater Market Inis Mor Island, Ireland?
- 20 Stonehenge from London: how to arrange private tour?
- 21 Referendum in Greece
- 22 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 23 What company to rent a AUTOMATIC car in France?
- 24 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 25 Vienna Pass for 5 Days