My family of four will be in Rome for a few days starting Dec. 6th. Our itinerary is very tight, so we have only one day for the Vatican (unfortunately). We will be staying in an apartment at Campo dei Fiori.
The question is how should we plan this one day visit?
- how to get to the Vatican from the apartment?
- what places to see and in what order? Time allocation?
- should we need to buy entrance tickets in advance even though this is the off-peak season?
We don't have any special interests, we would just like to get an overview of the whole complex.
Many thanks in advance!
(desperate for advice)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 2 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 3 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 4 RFID Protection
- 5 Beaches in Southern France
- 6 Lyon: where to have an authentic bouchon experience?
- 7 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 8 3 days to spend in europe
- 9 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 10 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 11 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 12 Christmas Week in London
- 13 Edinburgh Airport Transfers
- 14 Rail pass question
- 15 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 16 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 17 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 18 italy itinerary
- 19 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 20 3 days with a Swindon base
- 21 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 22 Travel WiFi - France
- 23 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 24 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 25 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?