My family of four will be in Rome for a few days starting Dec. 6th. Our itinerary is very tight, so we have only one day for the Vatican (unfortunately). We will be staying in an apartment at Campo dei Fiori.
The question is how should we plan this one day visit?
- how to get to the Vatican from the apartment?
- what places to see and in what order? Time allocation?
- should we need to buy entrance tickets in advance even though this is the off-peak season?
We don't have any special interests, we would just like to get an overview of the whole complex.
Many thanks in advance!
(desperate for advice)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:855:999:7208 Hp Printer Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 ghulam: Tec^h SUPP0RT COMCAST MAIL/EMAIL CONTACT 1/855≈999//8045 Comcast
- 3 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 4 Paris and Normandy
- 5 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 6 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 7 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 8 British Airways - Global Entry - TSA precheck
- 9 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 10 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 11 DUBROVNIK: staying inside oldtown vs Hotel Excelsior/Hilton?
- 12 London in Winter Report
- 13 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 14 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?
- 15 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 16 Airport Transit Visa
- 17 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 18 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 19 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 20 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 21 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 22 Paris advice with kids
- 23 Anniversary trip to France
- 24 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 25 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?