My family of four will be in Rome for a few days starting Dec. 6th. Our itinerary is very tight, so we have only one day for the Vatican (unfortunately). We will be staying in an apartment at Campo dei Fiori.
The question is how should we plan this one day visit?
- how to get to the Vatican from the apartment?
- what places to see and in what order? Time allocation?
- should we need to buy entrance tickets in advance even though this is the off-peak season?
We don't have any special interests, we would just like to get an overview of the whole complex.
Many thanks in advance!
(desperate for advice)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 2 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 3 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 4 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 5 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 6 Appenzell in December?
- 7 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 8 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 9 Booking.com trustworthy?
- 10 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 11 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 12 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 13 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 14 Traveling in Belgium
- 15 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 16 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 17 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 18 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 19 crete or santorini in Oct.
- 20 Hiking Tips in Scotland
- 21 Rick Steves Pickpocketed in Paris!
- 22 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 23 4 days in france w 4 kids
- 24 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 25 PRAGUE-TOP 10 THINGS TO DO