My family of four will be in Rome for a few days starting Dec. 6th. Our itinerary is very tight, so we have only one day for the Vatican (unfortunately). We will be staying in an apartment at Campo dei Fiori.
The question is how should we plan this one day visit?
- how to get to the Vatican from the apartment?
- what places to see and in what order? Time allocation?
- should we need to buy entrance tickets in advance even though this is the off-peak season?
We don't have any special interests, we would just like to get an overview of the whole complex.
Many thanks in advance!
(desperate for advice)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cornwall UK
- 2 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 3 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 4 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 5 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 6 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 7 2 weeks in Germany – itinerary sanity check
- 8 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 9 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 10 Do most people find a place to pitch a tent, tour europe
- 11 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 12 Cinqueterre
- 13 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 14 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 15 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 16 Next Spring: Copenhagen and ???
- 17 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 18 YIKES!
- 19 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 20 Final Four
- 21 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 22 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 23 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 24 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 25 Cash machines ATM