My family of four will be in Rome for a few days starting Dec. 6th. Our itinerary is very tight, so we have only one day for the Vatican (unfortunately). We will be staying in an apartment at Campo dei Fiori.
The question is how should we plan this one day visit?
- how to get to the Vatican from the apartment?
- what places to see and in what order? Time allocation?
- should we need to buy entrance tickets in advance even though this is the off-peak season?
We don't have any special interests, we would just like to get an overview of the whole complex.
Many thanks in advance!
(desperate for advice)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Audio Walking Tour in London
- 2 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 3 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 4 First time in London
- 5 Vacation
- 6 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 7 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 8 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 9 No Periods in British Written English!
- 10 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 11 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 12 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 13 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 14 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 15 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 16 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 17 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 18 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 19 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 20 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 21 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 22 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 23 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 24 Day trips around Vienna
- 25 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary