My family of four will be in Rome for a few days starting Dec. 6th. Our itinerary is very tight, so we have only one day for the Vatican (unfortunately). We will be staying in an apartment at Campo dei Fiori.
The question is how should we plan this one day visit?
- how to get to the Vatican from the apartment?
- what places to see and in what order? Time allocation?
- should we need to buy entrance tickets in advance even though this is the off-peak season?
We don't have any special interests, we would just like to get an overview of the whole complex.
Many thanks in advance!
(desperate for advice)
One day to see the Vatican
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 2 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 3 Open Jaw Ticket...NYC-LHR;FCO-NYC Cost
- 4 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 5 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 6 Question: import tax on personal musical instruments?
- 7 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 8 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 9 Greece after the Vote
- 10 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 11 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 12 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 13 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 14 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 15 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 16 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 17 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 18 Satnav maps update
- 19 London Newport Court apartment rental advice
- 20 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 21 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 22 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 23 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 24 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 25 mallorca