My family of four will be in Rome for a few days starting Dec. 6th. Our itinerary is very tight, so we have only one day for the Vatican (unfortunately). We will be staying in an apartment at Campo dei Fiori.
The question is how should we plan this one day visit?
- how to get to the Vatican from the apartment?
- what places to see and in what order? Time allocation?
- should we need to buy entrance tickets in advance even though this is the off-peak season?
We don't have any special interests, we would just like to get an overview of the whole complex.
Many thanks in advance!
(desperate for advice)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 2 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 3 6 Days in Italy
- 4 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 5 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 6 Low Deposit Holidays| Low Cost Getaway| Secure From Book It Now
- 7 Have Toddler, Will Travel
- 8 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 9 Please Rec best VPN Internet service/company for Italy
- 10 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 11 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 12 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 13 Stu Tower
- 14 Single Female Traveler in Italy
- 15 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 16 Maybe your worst nightmare...
- 17 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 18 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 19 Two weeks in Greece early October
- 20 Crete Holiday
- 21 DeGaulle to the dock at Le Pecq?
- 22 What to do in San Marino + Internet connection
- 23 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 24 skopsko beer and shopsko salad. my week in macedonia
- 25 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.