My family of four will be in Rome for a few days starting Dec. 6th. Our itinerary is very tight, so we have only one day for the Vatican (unfortunately). We will be staying in an apartment at Campo dei Fiori.
The question is how should we plan this one day visit?
- how to get to the Vatican from the apartment?
- what places to see and in what order? Time allocation?
- should we need to buy entrance tickets in advance even though this is the off-peak season?
We don't have any special interests, we would just like to get an overview of the whole complex.
Many thanks in advance!
(desperate for advice)
One day to see the Vatican
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 2 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 3 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 4 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 5 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 6 Which european city?
- 7 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 8 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 9 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 10 VISA question
- 11 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 12 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 13 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 14 France,Spain,Italy
- 15 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 16 Schengen Visa Rules
- 17 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 18 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 19 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 20 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 21 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 22 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 23 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 24 Scotland November 2015
- 25 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway