My family of four will be in Rome for a few days starting Dec. 6th. Our itinerary is very tight, so we have only one day for the Vatican (unfortunately). We will be staying in an apartment at Campo dei Fiori.
The question is how should we plan this one day visit?
- how to get to the Vatican from the apartment?
- what places to see and in what order? Time allocation?
- should we need to buy entrance tickets in advance even though this is the off-peak season?
We don't have any special interests, we would just like to get an overview of the whole complex.
Many thanks in advance!
(desperate for advice)
One day to see the Vatican
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No points in Paris .....
- 2 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 3 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 4 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 5 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 6 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 7 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 8 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 9 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 10 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 11 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 12 Pronunciation
- 13 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 14 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 15 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 16 Crete/Santorini OR Positano/Capri - where to visit?
- 17 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 18 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 19 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 20 best time to book accommodation
- 21 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 22 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 23 London visit
- 24 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 25 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY