In late June/early July, I'm planning a two week trip to Northern Italy/Southern France/Switzerland. I'm flying in and out of Milan, and I plan to rent a car. We have been to Milan, except we went to Venice, Tuscany etc. during that trip, so this time, we want to explore the lakes more.
I was thinking of first driving down to Genoa, then driving down the coastline to Provence. From there, I wanted to drive up to Annecy/Geneva and into Switzerland. I know that Switzerland is really expensive, so I'm only looking to spend 3-4 days there. In Switzerland, I want to drive to Lucerne and then finally back down through the lakes to Milan.
Any suggestions on routes, specific places to visit, days to spend in each place, itinerary etc. will be greatly appreciated! Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.7supplements.org/transform-derma/
- 2 Uber vs. TfL
- 3 Berlin
- 4 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 5 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 6 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 7 Europe First Timers
- 8 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 9 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 10 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 11 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 12 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 13 Athens Help
- 14 how to get to Salzburg from Krakow
- 15 Berlin -clubs
- 16 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 17 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 18 base in brussels
- 19 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 20 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 21 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 22 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 23 Brussels Hotel Recommendation
- 24 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more