In late June/early July, I'm planning a two week trip to Northern Italy/Southern France/Switzerland. I'm flying in and out of Milan, and I plan to rent a car. We have been to Milan, except we went to Venice, Tuscany etc. during that trip, so this time, we want to explore the lakes more.
I was thinking of first driving down to Genoa, then driving down the coastline to Provence. From there, I wanted to drive up to Annecy/Geneva and into Switzerland. I know that Switzerland is really expensive, so I'm only looking to spend 3-4 days there. In Switzerland, I want to drive to Lucerne and then finally back down through the lakes to Milan.
Any suggestions on routes, specific places to visit, days to spend in each place, itinerary etc. will be greatly appreciated! Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 2 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 3 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 4 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 5 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 6 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 7 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 8 Italy Countryside Itinerary help
- 9 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 10 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 11 honeymoon in november
- 12 enlighten, brightens and
- 13 Amsterdam in August
- 14 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 15 Train from Rome to Naples
- 16 Shuttle From Avignon TGV to Avignon Centre
- 17 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 18 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 19 Best airport Car services
- 20 http://advancedtrimsite.com/pro-muscle-elite-edition/
- 21 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 22 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 23 http://www.levantecreamtrial.com/beverly-hills-md-dark-spot-corrector/
- 24 Day in London
- 25 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please