In late June/early July, I'm planning a two week trip to Northern Italy/Southern France/Switzerland. I'm flying in and out of Milan, and I plan to rent a car. We have been to Milan, except we went to Venice, Tuscany etc. during that trip, so this time, we want to explore the lakes more.
I was thinking of first driving down to Genoa, then driving down the coastline to Provence. From there, I wanted to drive up to Annecy/Geneva and into Switzerland. I know that Switzerland is really expensive, so I'm only looking to spend 3-4 days there. In Switzerland, I want to drive to Lucerne and then finally back down through the lakes to Milan.
Any suggestions on routes, specific places to visit, days to spend in each place, itinerary etc. will be greatly appreciated! Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 마카오 카지노 후기◐ 도메인 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 4 Help please
- 5 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 6 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 7 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 8 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 9 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 10 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 11 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 12 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 13 Iceland - which direction to drive RIng Road? Clockwise or counter?
- 14 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 15 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 16 Rome to venice
- 17 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 18 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 19 Recommendation for GPS with Europe maps
- 20 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 21 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 22 Areas in Milan
- 23 Melia Colbert Paris
- 24 Perugia
- 25 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please