Good day. I know there is lots of topics about this, but i still havent found any time schedule between Nice and Monaco. As i read from somewhere, from Nice airport to Nice is 1€ and from there the roundtrip is 2.60€. Does anybody happens to have any schedules or more information as well as my trip starts in 4 days and i have to sort it all out how to get from Nice airport to Nice, where to hold my luggage, how to get to Monaco, from Monaco back to nice and from there to Aix-En-Provence. Would be helpful if someone would reply
Nice - Monaco
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 2 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 3 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 4 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 5 Weekend in Norfolk
- 6 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 7 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 8 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 9 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 10 Autumn in Paris
- 11 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 12 Burgundy in May
- 13 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 14 A Greek sojourn
- 15 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 16 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 17 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 18 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 19 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 20 Is Venice really dirty?
- 21 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 22 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 23 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey
- 24 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 25 Riva del Garda to Rome