Good day. I know there is lots of topics about this, but i still havent found any time schedule between Nice and Monaco. As i read from somewhere, from Nice airport to Nice is 1€ and from there the roundtrip is 2.60€. Does anybody happens to have any schedules or more information as well as my trip starts in 4 days and i have to sort it all out how to get from Nice airport to Nice, where to hold my luggage, how to get to Monaco, from Monaco back to nice and from there to Aix-En-Provence. Would be helpful if someone would reply
Nice - Monaco
View all Europe activity »
- 1 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 2 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 3 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 4 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 5 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 6 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 7 Trip around Spain
- 8 Spain - Andalucia
- 9 Crete - trip report - 3 weeks May 2013, a great and surprising trip!
- 10 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 11 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 12 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 13 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 14 Travelling from Venice to the Cinque Terre towns.
- 15 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 16 One more last question on Bayeux
- 17 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 18 Medieval Tallinn
- 19 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 20 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 Euro Train
- 23 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 24 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 25 Italian language schools