I am planning a road trip from Newcastle Upon Tyne to Lake como in Italy to celebrate my 30th Birthday. We plan to leave on Aug 26th and return on 5th Sept 2012. We will be travelling in a VW Transporter.
I plan to catch the ferry from Dover to calais then have an over night stay in Reims and Lucerne before arriving at Lake Como on day 3 for 5 nights camping at Magic Lake near Dongo.
We have a dog who is coming with us and i have checked the rules on travelling with a pet and will get the apropriate vaccinations but are dogs allowed to swim in the Italian Lakes? Does anyone have any advice on travelling with a dog around Italy, are they allowed on trains? We plan to visit Florence and Milan but would rather not drive to these places and that brings me to worrying about the heat with the dog? My partner will not leave the dog in a kennel so that isnt an option.
Any general advice on travelling from the UK to Italy would be much appreciated as this is our first trip and i want to research it properly.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브토토＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노→인터넷바카라주소
- 2 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 3 Spain in December
- 4 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 5 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 6 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 7 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 8 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 9 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 10 Skye to Edinburgh
- 11 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 12 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 13 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 14 Greek Islands (small)
- 15 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 16 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 17 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 18 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 19 UK Visa Help
- 20 K-Day
- 21 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 22 Sundays in Puglia
- 23 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 24 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 25 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)