Has anyone stayed at the New Orient Hotel in Paris? It looks quite nice in their website and price is reasonable. We are staying just one night and wanted to be close to San Lazare train station as we are heading to Bayeux the next morning. Anyone familiar with this hotel and/or the area around. Not planning any sight-seeing but would like a decent neighborhood with some good bars/restaurants.
New Orient Hotel in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in April?
- 2 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 3 Toulouse and beyond -
- 4 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 5 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 6 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 7 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 8 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 9 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 10 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 11 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 12 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 13 Coatia or Corsica for honeymoon late June/early july?
- 14 A drive in Europe
- 15 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 16 London hotel
- 17 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 18 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 19 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 20 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 21 Train Options - Lisbon to Porto
- 22 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 23 Germany-berlin marathon
- 24 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 25 hotels in Seville