Has anyone stayed at the New Orient Hotel in Paris? It looks quite nice in their website and price is reasonable. We are staying just one night and wanted to be close to San Lazare train station as we are heading to Bayeux the next morning. Anyone familiar with this hotel and/or the area around. Not planning any sight-seeing but would like a decent neighborhood with some good bars/restaurants.
New Orient Hotel in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 2 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 3 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 4 Local Tour in Provence?
- 5 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 6 Ste Remy France
- 7 bath or york
- 8 car rental info
- 9 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 10 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 11 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 12 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 13 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 14 A drive in Europe
- 15 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 16 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 17 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 18 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 19 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 20 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 21 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 22 London tube
- 23 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 24 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 25 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014