I have read through the websites and some trip reports on this forum and am still unsure as to whether I need to reserve for Neuschwanstein tickets for this coming Saturday am. We will be arriving in Fussen Friday afternoon (5:00-ish?) and are currently planning on doing Neuschwanstein and Hohenschwangau Saturday morning. Originally we wanted to keep our options open in terms of time due to the weather forecast, but now it seems that Sat. morning would probably work best for us. Does anyone have direct experience with the crowds at this time of year and/or reserving? Should we reserve or can we just arrive as soon as they open to get the first tickets? Thanks so much in advance!
Neuschwanstein this Saturday morning-- reservations needed?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reims for a day
- 2 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 3 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 4 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 5 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 6 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 7 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 8 Toulouse and beyond -
- 9 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 10 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 11 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 12 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 13 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 14 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 15 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 16 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 17 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 18 Munich with a car?
- 19 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 20 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 21 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 22 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 23 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 24 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 25 day trip to Lake Como from Milan