I have read through the websites and some trip reports on this forum and am still unsure as to whether I need to reserve for Neuschwanstein tickets for this coming Saturday am. We will be arriving in Fussen Friday afternoon (5:00-ish?) and are currently planning on doing Neuschwanstein and Hohenschwangau Saturday morning. Originally we wanted to keep our options open in terms of time due to the weather forecast, but now it seems that Sat. morning would probably work best for us. Does anyone have direct experience with the crowds at this time of year and/or reserving? Should we reserve or can we just arrive as soon as they open to get the first tickets? Thanks so much in advance!
Neuschwanstein this Saturday morning-- reservations needed?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No points in Paris .....
- 2 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 3 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 4 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 5 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 6 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 7 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 8 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 9 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 10 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 11 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 12 Pronunciation
- 13 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 14 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 15 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 16 Crete/Santorini OR Positano/Capri - where to visit?
- 17 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 18 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 19 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 20 best time to book accommodation
- 21 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 22 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 23 London visit
- 24 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 25 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY