I have read through the websites and some trip reports on this forum and am still unsure as to whether I need to reserve for Neuschwanstein tickets for this coming Saturday am. We will be arriving in Fussen Friday afternoon (5:00-ish?) and are currently planning on doing Neuschwanstein and Hohenschwangau Saturday morning. Originally we wanted to keep our options open in terms of time due to the weather forecast, but now it seems that Sat. morning would probably work best for us. Does anyone have direct experience with the crowds at this time of year and/or reserving? Should we reserve or can we just arrive as soon as they open to get the first tickets? Thanks so much in advance!
Neuschwanstein this Saturday morning-- reservations needed?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 2 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 3 To Paris and Provence in June
- 4 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 5 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 6 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 7 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 8 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 9 Overnight stopover in London!
- 10 Walking around Barcelona??
- 11 London for Christmas
- 12 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 13 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 14 Novels set in Greece
- 15 Spain and Portugal
- 16 Three for the road
- 17 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 18 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 19 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 20 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 21 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 22 Help: Lake District & Yorkshire Dales
- 23 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 24 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 25 A very bad experience with Rentalcars