I have read through the websites and some trip reports on this forum and am still unsure as to whether I need to reserve for Neuschwanstein tickets for this coming Saturday am. We will be arriving in Fussen Friday afternoon (5:00-ish?) and are currently planning on doing Neuschwanstein and Hohenschwangau Saturday morning. Originally we wanted to keep our options open in terms of time due to the weather forecast, but now it seems that Sat. morning would probably work best for us. Does anyone have direct experience with the crowds at this time of year and/or reserving? Should we reserve or can we just arrive as soon as they open to get the first tickets? Thanks so much in advance!
Neuschwanstein this Saturday morning-- reservations needed?
- 1 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 2 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 3 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 4 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 5 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 6 just want to know
- 7 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 8 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 9 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 10 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 11 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 12 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 13 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 14 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 15 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 16 Day trip to Capri
- 17 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 18 London at Xmas
- 19 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 20 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 21 Iceland: whitewater river kayaking?
- 22 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 23 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 24 Italian languaje course in Rome, acomodation advice
- 25 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy