I have read through the websites and some trip reports on this forum and am still unsure as to whether I need to reserve for Neuschwanstein tickets for this coming Saturday am. We will be arriving in Fussen Friday afternoon (5:00-ish?) and are currently planning on doing Neuschwanstein and Hohenschwangau Saturday morning. Originally we wanted to keep our options open in terms of time due to the weather forecast, but now it seems that Sat. morning would probably work best for us. Does anyone have direct experience with the crowds at this time of year and/or reserving? Should we reserve or can we just arrive as soon as they open to get the first tickets? Thanks so much in advance!
Neuschwanstein this Saturday morning-- reservations needed?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris, Ile de France...and WHERE? 1st trip to France in June! Oh la la!
- 2 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 3 Art in Paris
- 4 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 5 Great London Bars with a view
- 6 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 7 Rental car while in Ireland
- 8 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 9 Hotels that we found special
- 10 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 11 Roussillon, a photo essay
- 12 St Germain
- 13 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 14 First Time to UK since 2001
- 15 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 16 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 17 Too many Trip Reports
- 18 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 19 I dream of Europe
- 20 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 21 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 22 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 23 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 24 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 25 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris