I will be heading to Croatia end of August for a week.
I'll be arriving on a Saturday night into Zagreb as it's the cheapest from SFO.
I have from Sunday until Sunday(I depart from Zagreb).
1. Is it easy to drive in Croatia? And do they drive on the same side as in the U.S.?
2. From Zagreb, I'd leave immediately the next day Sunday for Plitvice Lakes., Spend the night. Should I drive or take the bus?
3. Monday, I'd like to then head to Split. Wondering how best to do this.
4. Tue: Split (guess i don't have time to do a day trip to Vis)
5. Wed: Split to Hvar
6. Thu: Hvar
7. Fri: Hvar to Dubrovnik
8. Sat: Dubrovnik
9. Sun: I guess then i should fly out of Dubrovnik since i don't have time to get to Zagreb
From Dubrovnik, i have hopes of doing a day tour to Montenegro So I need one day for that and at least one day to see Dubrovnik itself. And then again a desire to see Korcula on a day trip. Obviously I don't have time for all this.
Then one day from one of these destinations, I'd like to take a boat out...(not by myself).
What do you guys suggest? How should I think about this itinerary...
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 2 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 3 Black hair stylists or braids in Barcelona
- 4 Summer Travel order
- 5 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 6 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 7 Trip suggestion
- 8 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 9 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 10 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 11 Dijon in December!
- 12 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 13 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 14 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 17 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 18 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 19 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 20 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 21 Swiss Travel Pass
- 22 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 23 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 24 Another tipping question: concierges
- 25 24 hours in Zurich