I will be heading to Croatia end of August for a week.
I'll be arriving on a Saturday night into Zagreb as it's the cheapest from SFO.
I have from Sunday until Sunday(I depart from Zagreb).
1. Is it easy to drive in Croatia? And do they drive on the same side as in the U.S.?
2. From Zagreb, I'd leave immediately the next day Sunday for Plitvice Lakes., Spend the night. Should I drive or take the bus?
3. Monday, I'd like to then head to Split. Wondering how best to do this.
4. Tue: Split (guess i don't have time to do a day trip to Vis)
5. Wed: Split to Hvar
6. Thu: Hvar
7. Fri: Hvar to Dubrovnik
8. Sat: Dubrovnik
9. Sun: I guess then i should fly out of Dubrovnik since i don't have time to get to Zagreb
From Dubrovnik, i have hopes of doing a day tour to Montenegro So I need one day for that and at least one day to see Dubrovnik itself. And then again a desire to see Korcula on a day trip. Obviously I don't have time for all this.
Then one day from one of these destinations, I'd like to take a boat out...(not by myself).
What do you guys suggest? How should I think about this itinerary...
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 2 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 3 House Hunting in France
- 4 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 5 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 6 Sicily
- 7 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 8 Rota Vicentina hike report October 2014
- 9 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 10 Hotel in Vienna
- 11 If you had to choose one......
- 12 Car rental from Barcelona
- 13 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 14 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 15 Itinerary Tweaking
- 16 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 17 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 18 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 19 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 20 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 21 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 22 Ireland in April
- 23 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 24 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 25 Help with Ireland itinerary