I will be heading to Croatia end of August for a week.
I'll be arriving on a Saturday night into Zagreb as it's the cheapest from SFO.
I have from Sunday until Sunday(I depart from Zagreb).
1. Is it easy to drive in Croatia? And do they drive on the same side as in the U.S.?
2. From Zagreb, I'd leave immediately the next day Sunday for Plitvice Lakes., Spend the night. Should I drive or take the bus?
3. Monday, I'd like to then head to Split. Wondering how best to do this.
4. Tue: Split (guess i don't have time to do a day trip to Vis)
5. Wed: Split to Hvar
6. Thu: Hvar
7. Fri: Hvar to Dubrovnik
8. Sat: Dubrovnik
9. Sun: I guess then i should fly out of Dubrovnik since i don't have time to get to Zagreb
From Dubrovnik, i have hopes of doing a day tour to Montenegro So I need one day for that and at least one day to see Dubrovnik itself. And then again a desire to see Korcula on a day trip. Obviously I don't have time for all this.
Then one day from one of these destinations, I'd like to take a boat out...(not by myself).
What do you guys suggest? How should I think about this itinerary...
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 2 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 3 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 4 Overnight at Heathrow
- 5 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 6 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 7 9 days in London
- 8 Lyon
- 9 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 10 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 11 No Periods in British Written English!
- 12 Santorini lodging
- 13 Milan private guide
- 14 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 15 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 16 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 17 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 18 Italian lakes
- 19 Ronda Wine/biking
- 20 What do after Bernia Express?
- 21 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 22 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 23 Self drive tour companies
- 24 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 25 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari