My wife and I are taking our 7 and 11 year old children to Europe for the first time this Spring Break. We leave from LAX to Paris and fly home from Paris. The problem is my wife wants to see Paris, Venice, Florence Rome and Pisa. What is a good, easy itinerary with the kids using the train system? I was thinking of landing in Paris on Saturday morning, spend the night and take the overnight train from Paris to Venice on Sunday, stay two nights, take the train Florence, spend two nights, take the train to Rome, spend two nights, take the train to Pisa, spend the night, take the train to Nice, spend one night, train to Paris and then four nights there. Is this crazy?
Need Help with 15 days in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 3 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 4 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 5 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 6 seven days in Portugal
- 7 Ten days in Portugal - what are your favorites?
- 8 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 9 I need a haircut
- 10 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 11 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 12 We Need a Pact
- 13 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 14 Madrid and London
- 15 Monet in Normandy
- 16 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 17 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 18 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 19 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 20 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 21 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 22 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 23 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 24 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 25 german rail ticket question