My wife and I are taking our 7 and 11 year old children to Europe for the first time this Spring Break. We leave from LAX to Paris and fly home from Paris. The problem is my wife wants to see Paris, Venice, Florence Rome and Pisa. What is a good, easy itinerary with the kids using the train system? I was thinking of landing in Paris on Saturday morning, spend the night and take the overnight train from Paris to Venice on Sunday, stay two nights, take the train Florence, spend two nights, take the train to Rome, spend two nights, take the train to Pisa, spend the night, take the train to Nice, spend one night, train to Paris and then four nights there. Is this crazy?
Need Help with 15 days in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 2 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 3 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 4 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 5 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 6 Toulouse and beyond -
- 7 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 8 museum passes in Rome
- 9 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 10 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 11 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 12 Lavender Fields
- 13 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 14 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 15 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 16 Nice Video about Poland
- 17 Where to stay in Rome
- 18 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 19 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 20 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 21 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 22 Munich
- 23 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 24 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 25 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?