My wife and I are taking our 7 and 11 year old children to Europe for the first time this Spring Break. We leave from LAX to Paris and fly home from Paris. The problem is my wife wants to see Paris, Venice, Florence Rome and Pisa. What is a good, easy itinerary with the kids using the train system? I was thinking of landing in Paris on Saturday morning, spend the night and take the overnight train from Paris to Venice on Sunday, stay two nights, take the train Florence, spend two nights, take the train to Rome, spend two nights, take the train to Pisa, spend the night, take the train to Nice, spend one night, train to Paris and then four nights there. Is this crazy?
Need Help with 15 days in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 2 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 3 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 4 Eastern Europe
- 5 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 6 Switzerland help...?
- 7 Base for a Week in Normandy or Brittany in July
- 8 Airport ATMs
- 9 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 10 London to Paris by train
- 11 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 12 First time to Switzerland
- 13 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 14 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 15 All Set To Go!!
- 16 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 17 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 18 4 weeks in the UK
- 19 Granada
- 20 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 21 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Ulysses S. Grant's European Tour?
- 22 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 23 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 24 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 25 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers