My wife and I are taking our 7 and 11 year old children to Europe for the first time this Spring Break. We leave from LAX to Paris and fly home from Paris. The problem is my wife wants to see Paris, Venice, Florence Rome and Pisa. What is a good, easy itinerary with the kids using the train system? I was thinking of landing in Paris on Saturday morning, spend the night and take the overnight train from Paris to Venice on Sunday, stay two nights, take the train Florence, spend two nights, take the train to Rome, spend two nights, take the train to Pisa, spend the night, take the train to Nice, spend one night, train to Paris and then four nights there. Is this crazy?
Need Help with 15 days in Europe
View all Europe activity »
- 1 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 2 rent car / Munich
- 3 To Paris and Provence in June
- 4 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 5 7 days in Andalucia
- 6 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 7 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 8 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 9 Madrid to Sevilla
- 10 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 11 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 12 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 13 A full week in The Netherlands
- 14 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 15 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 16 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 17 Ireland in a week
- 18 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 19 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 20 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 21 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 22 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 23 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 24 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 25 Scandinavia Itinerary