Me and wife are travelling to Germany (Biberach an der riss) for work and also thinking of taking time off to visit Munich and Lucerne. The forums have been really useful in selecting few places to go and here is my tentative itinerary. This will be our first trip so would really appreciate any feedback on must see/so and hotel in the area.
Sep 19 - Fly from US to Munich
Sep 20 & 21 - Stay in Munich (explore city - Marienplatz, old town)..Any other suggestions?
Sep 22 & 25 - work in Biberach an der riss.
Sept 23 & 24 - Not sure if we should stay in Bibarch or go somewhere? Any suggestions?
Sep 26 - Train to Lucerne, relax, waking tour of the city
Sept 27, 28 - Boat ride on Lake Lucerne, mountain train up to Rigi's summit ( we love hiking, is there any hike we can do?)
Sep 29 -30 - Is it worth spending time in Zurich or is it better spent in Lucerne?
Oct 1st - Fly back to US from Zurich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Pass or No?
- 2 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 3 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 4 Help with Sapin and Portugal itinerary please
- 5 Reservations needed for Frankfurt->Offenburg train?
- 6 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 7 First time in Greece
- 8 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 9 Netherlands, Alps, Tuscany
- 10 Rome & Amalfi Coast (driving/Public Transit questions)
- 11 What's your favorite indoor passage In Paris?
- 12 Hotel Lorelei et Londres, Sorrento. Whatever happened to it?
- 13 San Vito Lo Capo or Terrassini
- 14 Please critique my itinerary
- 15 Shipping wine from Italy to Massachusetts
- 16 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 17 Path of the gods.
- 18 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 19 Santorini
- 20 Help! Scotland Itinerary
- 21 Cordoba or Granada?
- 22 Planning roundtrip Greece
- 23 2 wk in Italy-Venice/Florence/CT/Pisa/Rome
- 24 Rome for a week
- 25 Need advice to plan a trip for graduation gift
Need help planning first trip to Munich, Bibarch an der Riss & Lucerne