Me and wife are travelling to Germany (Biberach an der riss) for work and also thinking of taking time off to visit Munich and Lucerne. The forums have been really useful in selecting few places to go and here is my tentative itinerary. This will be our first trip so would really appreciate any feedback on must see/so and hotel in the area.
Sep 19 - Fly from US to Munich
Sep 20 & 21 - Stay in Munich (explore city - Marienplatz, old town)..Any other suggestions?
Sep 22 & 25 - work in Biberach an der riss.
Sept 23 & 24 - Not sure if we should stay in Bibarch or go somewhere? Any suggestions?
Sep 26 - Train to Lucerne, relax, waking tour of the city
Sept 27, 28 - Boat ride on Lake Lucerne, mountain train up to Rigi's summit ( we love hiking, is there any hike we can do?)
Sep 29 -30 - Is it worth spending time in Zurich or is it better spent in Lucerne?
Oct 1st - Fly back to US from Zurich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Manchester on derby weekend
- 2 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 3 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 4 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 5 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 6 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 7 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 8 Day trips from Uzes
- 9 Greece Experts
- 10 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 11 My First Trip to Europe...
- 12 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 13 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 14 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 15 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 16 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 17 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport
- 18 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 19 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 20 Madrid city centre?
- 21 Puglia
- 22 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 23 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 24 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 25 Layover at Orly - Versailles or Paris?
Need help planning first trip to Munich, Bibarch an der Riss & Lucerne