Me and wife are travelling to Germany (Biberach an der riss) for work and also thinking of taking time off to visit Munich and Lucerne. The forums have been really useful in selecting few places to go and here is my tentative itinerary. This will be our first trip so would really appreciate any feedback on must see/so and hotel in the area.
Sep 19 - Fly from US to Munich
Sep 20 & 21 - Stay in Munich (explore city - Marienplatz, old town)..Any other suggestions?
Sep 22 & 25 - work in Biberach an der riss.
Sept 23 & 24 - Not sure if we should stay in Bibarch or go somewhere? Any suggestions?
Sep 26 - Train to Lucerne, relax, waking tour of the city
Sept 27, 28 - Boat ride on Lake Lucerne, mountain train up to Rigi's summit ( we love hiking, is there any hike we can do?)
Sep 29 -30 - Is it worth spending time in Zurich or is it better spent in Lucerne?
Oct 1st - Fly back to US from Zurich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://testosteroneboosterbits.com/alucia-skin-reviews/
- 2 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 3 Prague old town
- 4 Rome Airport Question!
- 5 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 6 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 7 tablet
- 8 Barcelona completely overrated
- 9 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 10 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 11 26 days in Italy
- 12 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 13 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 14 Car rental between countries
- 15 Holland Itinerary
- 16 Train Ticket Help
- 17 Puglia Itinerary - too many choices
- 18 Whirlwind trip!
- 19 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 20 Need Help with Itinerary – First Time in Portugal (2 Weeks)
- 21 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 22 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 23 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 24 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 25 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
Need help planning first trip to Munich, Bibarch an der Riss & Lucerne