Me and wife are travelling to Germany (Biberach an der riss) for work and also thinking of taking time off to visit Munich and Lucerne. The forums have been really useful in selecting few places to go and here is my tentative itinerary. This will be our first trip so would really appreciate any feedback on must see/so and hotel in the area.
Sep 19 - Fly from US to Munich
Sep 20 & 21 - Stay in Munich (explore city - Marienplatz, old town)..Any other suggestions?
Sep 22 & 25 - work in Biberach an der riss.
Sept 23 & 24 - Not sure if we should stay in Bibarch or go somewhere? Any suggestions?
Sep 26 - Train to Lucerne, relax, waking tour of the city
Sept 27, 28 - Boat ride on Lake Lucerne, mountain train up to Rigi's summit ( we love hiking, is there any hike we can do?)
Sep 29 -30 - Is it worth spending time in Zurich or is it better spent in Lucerne?
Oct 1st - Fly back to US from Zurich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rhine River
- 2 The highlands
- 3 Breakfast: London
- 4 June '17-Verona Piedmont Liguria?
- 5 Travel plan help in Germany
- 6 Macedonia, Greece
- 7 Norwway trip report
- 8 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car
- 9 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 10 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 11 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 12 Best way to see Croatia?
- 13 Amalfi Coast by Car
- 14 April 8 - 16, 1 country, 1 male, the best choice?
- 15 Rome For 2 days
- 16 Amalie/Rome
- 17 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 18 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 19 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 20 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 21 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 22 Europe Itinerary
- 23 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 24 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district
- 25 Tarbet scotland
Need help planning first trip to Munich, Bibarch an der Riss & Lucerne