Me and wife are travelling to Germany (Biberach an der riss) for work and also thinking of taking time off to visit Munich and Lucerne. The forums have been really useful in selecting few places to go and here is my tentative itinerary. This will be our first trip so would really appreciate any feedback on must see/so and hotel in the area.
Sep 19 - Fly from US to Munich
Sep 20 & 21 - Stay in Munich (explore city - Marienplatz, old town)..Any other suggestions?
Sep 22 & 25 - work in Biberach an der riss.
Sept 23 & 24 - Not sure if we should stay in Bibarch or go somewhere? Any suggestions?
Sep 26 - Train to Lucerne, relax, waking tour of the city
Sept 27, 28 - Boat ride on Lake Lucerne, mountain train up to Rigi's summit ( we love hiking, is there any hike we can do?)
Sep 29 -30 - Is it worth spending time in Zurich or is it better spent in Lucerne?
Oct 1st - Fly back to US from Zurich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris---baguette question???
- 2 "Around Provence" - My Watercolors on Flickr
- 3 Vienna or Budapest?
- 4 Train Travel Berlin, Prague, Krakow
- 5 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 6 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 7 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 8 Italy/Greece with kids
- 9 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 10 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 11 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 12 10 day Greek Island trip
- 13 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 14 Portugal itinerary help
- 15 Portugal - 5 days in Nov - Itinerary suggestions?
- 16 Portugal initial itinerary help
- 17 Lisbon NYE
- 18 Drive Vienna to Salzburg
- 19 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 20 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 21 English Countryside
- 22 Need help in travel planning
- 23 French immersion courses in France
- 24 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 25 Puglia or La Langhe
Need help planning first trip to Munich, Bibarch an der Riss & Lucerne