Me and wife are travelling to Germany (Biberach an der riss) for work and also thinking of taking time off to visit Munich and Lucerne. The forums have been really useful in selecting few places to go and here is my tentative itinerary. This will be our first trip so would really appreciate any feedback on must see/so and hotel in the area.
Sep 19 - Fly from US to Munich
Sep 20 & 21 - Stay in Munich (explore city - Marienplatz, old town)..Any other suggestions?
Sep 22 & 25 - work in Biberach an der riss.
Sept 23 & 24 - Not sure if we should stay in Bibarch or go somewhere? Any suggestions?
Sep 26 - Train to Lucerne, relax, waking tour of the city
Sept 27, 28 - Boat ride on Lake Lucerne, mountain train up to Rigi's summit ( we love hiking, is there any hike we can do?)
Sep 29 -30 - Is it worth spending time in Zurich or is it better spent in Lucerne?
Oct 1st - Fly back to US from Zurich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 2 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 3 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 4 Greece
- 5 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 6 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 7 Help on ancient history route
- 8 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 9 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 10 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 11 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 12 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 13 Iceland
- 14 Spain - day driver advice
- 15 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 16 London with Teens Trip Report
- 17 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 18 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 19 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 20 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 21 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 22 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 23 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 24 Coordinating Transportation and Lodging near Leicester
- 25 Lake Como AREA questions
Need help planning first trip to Munich, Bibarch an der Riss & Lucerne