Me and wife are travelling to Germany (Biberach an der riss) for work and also thinking of taking time off to visit Munich and Lucerne. The forums have been really useful in selecting few places to go and here is my tentative itinerary. This will be our first trip so would really appreciate any feedback on must see/so and hotel in the area.
Sep 19 - Fly from US to Munich
Sep 20 & 21 - Stay in Munich (explore city - Marienplatz, old town)..Any other suggestions?
Sep 22 & 25 - work in Biberach an der riss.
Sept 23 & 24 - Not sure if we should stay in Bibarch or go somewhere? Any suggestions?
Sep 26 - Train to Lucerne, relax, waking tour of the city
Sept 27, 28 - Boat ride on Lake Lucerne, mountain train up to Rigi's summit ( we love hiking, is there any hike we can do?)
Sep 29 -30 - Is it worth spending time in Zurich or is it better spent in Lucerne?
Oct 1st - Fly back to US from Zurich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 2 25th Anniversary in Italy - Spring 2017
- 3 London Hotels
- 4 Paris hotels
- 5 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 8 Back from Paris
- 9 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 10 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 11 Summer Travel order
- 12 10 days in Paris and......
- 13 Another tipping question: concierges
- 14 Brugge hotel help
- 15 Luggage Storage
- 16 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 17 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 18 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 19 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 20 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 21 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 22 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 23 LIsbon
- 24 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 25 International Flight Question
Need help planning first trip to Munich, Bibarch an der Riss & Lucerne