Me and wife are travelling to Germany (Biberach an der riss) for work and also thinking of taking time off to visit Munich and Lucerne. The forums have been really useful in selecting few places to go and here is my tentative itinerary. This will be our first trip so would really appreciate any feedback on must see/so and hotel in the area.
Sep 19 - Fly from US to Munich
Sep 20 & 21 - Stay in Munich (explore city - Marienplatz, old town)..Any other suggestions?
Sep 22 & 25 - work in Biberach an der riss.
Sept 23 & 24 - Not sure if we should stay in Bibarch or go somewhere? Any suggestions?
Sep 26 - Train to Lucerne, relax, waking tour of the city
Sept 27, 28 - Boat ride on Lake Lucerne, mountain train up to Rigi's summit ( we love hiking, is there any hike we can do?)
Sep 29 -30 - Is it worth spending time in Zurich or is it better spent in Lucerne?
Oct 1st - Fly back to US from Zurich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 2 Switzerland in November?
- 3 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 4 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 5 Oxford England Accommodations
- 6 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 7 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 8 Croatia transportation question.
- 9 Places of interest
- 10 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 11 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 12 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 13 Ireland travel passport question
- 14 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 15 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 16 A Month stay in Southern France
- 17 vienna
- 18 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 19 getting to CDG
- 20 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 21 Ireland hotel questions
- 22 Questions about Polish sights
- 23 Croatia Ferry Help
- 24 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 25 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
Need help planning first trip to Munich, Bibarch an der Riss & Lucerne