Me and my wife are planning our first trip to Italy in November 2016.Fly into venice on 21st and fly out of rome on 2nd dec or vice versa....
We are not very found of museums,we love to enjoy the outdoors,roman architecture,gondola rides in venice and maybe explore the country side a bit.
We have 10 days in italy apart from the travelling days.We would like to visit rome and venice for sure but also would love to include either Cinque terre or amalfi coast or any coatal town into to the plan.
I would like to spend 3-4 nights each in rome and venice and if possible make a day trip to florence,(Just to see the highlights).I wish to include cinque tere into the itinerary but im confused as to were to set as base and how the travelling would be to rome or venice.
I would love if someone could help us with this itinerary.
Albert from Dubai.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 2 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 3 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 4 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 5 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 6 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 7 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 8 Scotland itinerary help
- 9 Rental Car pick up in Cortana
- 10 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 11 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 12 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 13 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 14 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 15 Info for Edinburgh visit
- 16 Scotland
- 17 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 18 AMBOISE BALLOON RIDE !! out of this world
- 19 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 20 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
- 21 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 22 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 23 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 24 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 25 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?