Me and my wife are planning our first trip to Italy in November 2016.Fly into venice on 21st and fly out of rome on 2nd dec or vice versa....
We are not very found of museums,we love to enjoy the outdoors,roman architecture,gondola rides in venice and maybe explore the country side a bit.
We have 10 days in italy apart from the travelling days.We would like to visit rome and venice for sure but also would love to include either Cinque terre or amalfi coast or any coatal town into to the plan.
I would like to spend 3-4 nights each in rome and venice and if possible make a day trip to florence,(Just to see the highlights).I wish to include cinque tere into the itinerary but im confused as to were to set as base and how the travelling would be to rome or venice.
I would love if someone could help us with this itinerary.
Albert from Dubai.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 2 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 3 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 4 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 5 One free day in Barcelona
- 6 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 7 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 8 initial planning: Dublin, solo, February
- 9 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 10 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 11 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 12 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 13 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 14 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 15 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 16 Bordeaux to Nice
- 17 Greek Village
- 18 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 19 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 20 Uber vs. TfL
- 21 Berlin
- 22 A Trip Report: Springtime in Italy - May 9 to June 2, 2011
- 23 Germany or Sweden
- 24 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 25 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce