Me and my wife are planning our first trip to Italy in November 2016.Fly into venice on 21st and fly out of rome on 2nd dec or vice versa....
We are not very found of museums,we love to enjoy the outdoors,roman architecture,gondola rides in venice and maybe explore the country side a bit.
We have 10 days in italy apart from the travelling days.We would like to visit rome and venice for sure but also would love to include either Cinque terre or amalfi coast or any coatal town into to the plan.
I would like to spend 3-4 nights each in rome and venice and if possible make a day trip to florence,(Just to see the highlights).I wish to include cinque tere into the itinerary but im confused as to were to set as base and how the travelling would be to rome or venice.
I would love if someone could help us with this itinerary.
Albert from Dubai.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 2 Romans Lament Changing Yellow Lights to
- 3 Best Tour to see Pisa and Cinque Terra
- 4 Help with basic itinerary
- 5 favorite app for converting US $$
- 6 One week in London with kids
- 7 credit and debit cards
- 8 Charming areas to explore in London
- 9 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 10 Light weight small converter?
- 11 One Day in Vienna
- 12 Wake Up Mods
- 13 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 14 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 15 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 16 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 17 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 18 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 19 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 20 a week in Lombardia
- 21 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 22 Hotels in Florence
- 23 Trip in September
- 24 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 25 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary