Me and my wife are planning our first trip to Italy in November 2016.Fly into venice on 21st and fly out of rome on 2nd dec or vice versa....
We are not very found of museums,we love to enjoy the outdoors,roman architecture,gondola rides in venice and maybe explore the country side a bit.
We have 10 days in italy apart from the travelling days.We would like to visit rome and venice for sure but also would love to include either Cinque terre or amalfi coast or any coatal town into to the plan.
I would like to spend 3-4 nights each in rome and venice and if possible make a day trip to florence,(Just to see the highlights).I wish to include cinque tere into the itinerary but im confused as to were to set as base and how the travelling would be to rome or venice.
I would love if someone could help us with this itinerary.
Albert from Dubai.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 2 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 3 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 4 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 5 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 6 Cornwall Advice
- 7 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 8 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 9 "Never Mind"
- 10 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 11 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 12 2 Weeks In and out of Paris...Itinerary Help?
- 13 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 14 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 15 Our Itinerary for 25 Days in Portugal
- 16 Killarney
- 17 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 18 Florence Travel Guide
- 19 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 20 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 21 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 22 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 23 Rome Advice?
- 24 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 25 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)