Me, my husband, and my son are planning to go to Europe in May 2014 for 2 weeks. We are thinking to go to Berlin, Prague, Munich, Vienna, Salzburg, any two cities in Switzerland but we do not know yet. We might do combo (car, and trains). We are thinking to rent a car from Berlin Airport to Neuschwastein castle and return it in Munich, but we will pass Prague on the way to Munich. We heard that the rental car company will not give us a car if we would go to Eastern Europe (Prague). We want to drive because it is cheaper for 3 of us than to take train. We are still debating on the transportation. Do you think it is easy to drive in Prague? What are the two cities in Switzerland that we'd better see them? What city should we start of first?
Thank you very much for your input!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 2 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 3 Switzerland in October
- 4 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 5 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 6 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 7 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 8 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 9 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 10 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 11 Tuscany First Time
- 12 Iceland car rental agencies
- 13 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 14 Bordeaux neighborhoods
- 15 Help on ancient history route
- 16 Italy in January?
- 17 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 18 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 19 2 days in Lugano area
- 20 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 21 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 22 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 23 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 24 Recommendations
- 25 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??