Me, my husband, and my son are planning to go to Europe in May 2014 for 2 weeks. We are thinking to go to Berlin, Prague, Munich, Vienna, Salzburg, any two cities in Switzerland but we do not know yet. We might do combo (car, and trains). We are thinking to rent a car from Berlin Airport to Neuschwastein castle and return it in Munich, but we will pass Prague on the way to Munich. We heard that the rental car company will not give us a car if we would go to Eastern Europe (Prague). We want to drive because it is cheaper for 3 of us than to take train. We are still debating on the transportation. Do you think it is easy to drive in Prague? What are the two cities in Switzerland that we'd better see them? What city should we start of first?
Thank you very much for your input!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece Itinerary
- 2 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 3 Bed & Breakfast in Ireland - need reservations?
- 4 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 5 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 6 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 7 Ravenna Mosaics
- 8 Navigating the Swiss travel system
- 9 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 10 Amsterdam, Germany
- 11 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 12 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 13 Naples or Genoa
- 14 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 15 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 16 Day Trip Orleans to Provins, an Italian Hill Town in France
- 17 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 18 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 19 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 20 15 days trip to Europe
- 21 Scotland Highlands Help
- 22 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 23 How Challenging Did You Find German to Learn?
- 24 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 25 Europe itinerary review