Me, my husband, and my son are planning to go to Europe in May 2014 for 2 weeks. We are thinking to go to Berlin, Prague, Munich, Vienna, Salzburg, any two cities in Switzerland but we do not know yet. We might do combo (car, and trains). We are thinking to rent a car from Berlin Airport to Neuschwastein castle and return it in Munich, but we will pass Prague on the way to Munich. We heard that the rental car company will not give us a car if we would go to Eastern Europe (Prague). We want to drive because it is cheaper for 3 of us than to take train. We are still debating on the transportation. Do you think it is easy to drive in Prague? What are the two cities in Switzerland that we'd better see them? What city should we start of first?
Thank you very much for your input!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 2 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 3 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 4 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 5 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 6 Last minute trip to Capri
- 7 3nights in Venice
- 8 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 9 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 10 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 11 Earthquake near Naples
- 12 Budapest to Kosice
- 13 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 14 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 15 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 16 Paris in November
- 17 My 3 days in Venice
- 18 multi city flights to europe
- 19 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 20 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 21 One week in Europe
- 22 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 23 London Theater
- 24 Tracking the Weather
- 25 Planning first Italy Trip!