Me, my husband, and my son are planning to go to Europe in May 2014 for 2 weeks. We are thinking to go to Berlin, Prague, Munich, Vienna, Salzburg, any two cities in Switzerland but we do not know yet. We might do combo (car, and trains). We are thinking to rent a car from Berlin Airport to Neuschwastein castle and return it in Munich, but we will pass Prague on the way to Munich. We heard that the rental car company will not give us a car if we would go to Eastern Europe (Prague). We want to drive because it is cheaper for 3 of us than to take train. We are still debating on the transportation. Do you think it is easy to drive in Prague? What are the two cities in Switzerland that we'd better see them? What city should we start of first?
Thank you very much for your input!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 2 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 3 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 4 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 5 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 6 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 7 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 8 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 9 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 10 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 11 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 12 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 13 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 14 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 15 Things to do in Brussels
- 16 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 17 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 18 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 19 Cont...@yahoo Mai** Sup **18884823831** Tech Sup PH NO ☛☎
- 20 Chilling in the Aeolian Islands
- 21 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 22 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 23 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 24 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 25 Madrid airport question