Me, my husband, and my son are planning to go to Europe in May 2014 for 2 weeks. We are thinking to go to Berlin, Prague, Munich, Vienna, Salzburg, any two cities in Switzerland but we do not know yet. We might do combo (car, and trains). We are thinking to rent a car from Berlin Airport to Neuschwastein castle and return it in Munich, but we will pass Prague on the way to Munich. We heard that the rental car company will not give us a car if we would go to Eastern Europe (Prague). We want to drive because it is cheaper for 3 of us than to take train. We are still debating on the transportation. Do you think it is easy to drive in Prague? What are the two cities in Switzerland that we'd better see them? What city should we start of first?
Thank you very much for your input!
Need Advice for upcoming Europe trips
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 2 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 3 Rolling bags in Venice
- 4 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 5 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 6 Greece after the Vote
- 7 please advise on 9 days in Iceland
- 8 Trip Report -- Spain and Portugal, 2014
- 9 Big and little towns of Europe
- 10 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 11 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 12 Dijon/Lyon/Strasbourg
- 13 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary
- 14 Two Week Trip from Southern France to Northern Italy
- 15 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 16 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 17 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 18 Germany for 3 weeks
- 19 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 20 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 21 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 22 Tell me about Manchester
- 23 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 24 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 25 Turn Back or Forge Ahead?