Me, my husband, and my son are planning to go to Europe in May 2014 for 2 weeks. We are thinking to go to Berlin, Prague, Munich, Vienna, Salzburg, any two cities in Switzerland but we do not know yet. We might do combo (car, and trains). We are thinking to rent a car from Berlin Airport to Neuschwastein castle and return it in Munich, but we will pass Prague on the way to Munich. We heard that the rental car company will not give us a car if we would go to Eastern Europe (Prague). We want to drive because it is cheaper for 3 of us than to take train. We are still debating on the transportation. Do you think it is easy to drive in Prague? What are the two cities in Switzerland that we'd better see them? What city should we start of first?
Thank you very much for your input!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 2 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 3 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 4 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 5 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 6 Reflections on Revisiting Sicily
- 7 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 8 Pousadas in Portugal
- 9 San Sebastian or Bilbao?
- 10 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 11 student in denmark
- 12 Rome to Positano
- 13 Sachsenhausen?
- 14 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 15 Whirlwind Iceland w/ two kids - trip report
- 16 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 17 Poland in September
- 18 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 19 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 20 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 21 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 22 Amalfi Coast + Croatia Itinerary Help Needed
- 23 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 24 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 25 Hotel advice