Me, my husband, and my son are planning to go to Europe in May 2014 for 2 weeks. We are thinking to go to Berlin, Prague, Munich, Vienna, Salzburg, any two cities in Switzerland but we do not know yet. We might do combo (car, and trains). We are thinking to rent a car from Berlin Airport to Neuschwastein castle and return it in Munich, but we will pass Prague on the way to Munich. We heard that the rental car company will not give us a car if we would go to Eastern Europe (Prague). We want to drive because it is cheaper for 3 of us than to take train. We are still debating on the transportation. Do you think it is easy to drive in Prague? What are the two cities in Switzerland that we'd better see them? What city should we start of first?
Thank you very much for your input!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alps Drive
- 2 First time in Bulgaria
- 3 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 4 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 5 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 6 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 7 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 8 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 9 Praiano
- 10 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 11 No Periods in British Written English!
- 12 Help please
- 13 Funny One Michelin * Mix-Up in France!
- 14 Andalucia itinerary help
- 15 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 16 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 17 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 18 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 19 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 20 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 21 Perugia
- 22 Family vacation to europe
- 23 Paris cooking classes
- 24 Ronda Wine/biking
- 25 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas