Me, my husband, and my son are planning to go to Europe in May 2014 for 2 weeks. We are thinking to go to Berlin, Prague, Munich, Vienna, Salzburg, any two cities in Switzerland but we do not know yet. We might do combo (car, and trains). We are thinking to rent a car from Berlin Airport to Neuschwastein castle and return it in Munich, but we will pass Prague on the way to Munich. We heard that the rental car company will not give us a car if we would go to Eastern Europe (Prague). We want to drive because it is cheaper for 3 of us than to take train. We are still debating on the transportation. Do you think it is easy to drive in Prague? What are the two cities in Switzerland that we'd better see them? What city should we start of first?
Thank you very much for your input!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 2 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 3 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 4 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 5 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 6 House Hunting in France
- 7 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 8 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 9 Sicily
- 10 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 11 Rota Vicentina hike report October 2014
- 12 Hotel in Vienna
- 13 If you had to choose one......
- 14 Car rental from Barcelona
- 15 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 16 Itinerary Tweaking
- 17 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 18 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 19 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 20 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 21 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 Ireland in April
- 24 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 25 UK in July -- early planning stages