Me, my husband, and my son are planning to go to Europe in May 2014 for 2 weeks. We are thinking to go to Berlin, Prague, Munich, Vienna, Salzburg, any two cities in Switzerland but we do not know yet. We might do combo (car, and trains). We are thinking to rent a car from Berlin Airport to Neuschwastein castle and return it in Munich, but we will pass Prague on the way to Munich. We heard that the rental car company will not give us a car if we would go to Eastern Europe (Prague). We want to drive because it is cheaper for 3 of us than to take train. We are still debating on the transportation. Do you think it is easy to drive in Prague? What are the two cities in Switzerland that we'd better see them? What city should we start of first?
Thank you very much for your input!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Balloch to the Isle of Skye
- 2 traveling to stockholm with four kids (11)
- 3 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 4 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 5 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 6 Alhambra
- 7 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 8 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
- 9 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!
- 10 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 11 Visit to the Hoegaarde Brewery in June?
- 12 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 13 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 14 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 15 What do pack for Ireland?
- 16 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 17 Paris to Morocco
- 18 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 19 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 20 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 21 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 22 Antwerp Tram
- 23 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 24 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 25 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)