Me, my husband, and my son are planning to go to Europe in May 2014 for 2 weeks. We are thinking to go to Berlin, Prague, Munich, Vienna, Salzburg, any two cities in Switzerland but we do not know yet. We might do combo (car, and trains). We are thinking to rent a car from Berlin Airport to Neuschwastein castle and return it in Munich, but we will pass Prague on the way to Munich. We heard that the rental car company will not give us a car if we would go to Eastern Europe (Prague). We want to drive because it is cheaper for 3 of us than to take train. We are still debating on the transportation. Do you think it is easy to drive in Prague? What are the two cities in Switzerland that we'd better see them? What city should we start of first?
Thank you very much for your input!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I forgot my international driver permit
- 2 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 3 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 4 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 5 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 6 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 7 Holland Itinerary
- 8 Iceland Trip Report
- 9 If Big Brother was Watching, This is What he Saw: Russia, 1984 (a really late trip report)
- 10 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 11 Rome Airport Question!
- 12 Portugal Walking Tour
- 13 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 14 Were you in Europe in August? How crowded WAS it?
- 15 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 16 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 17 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 18 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 19 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 20 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 21 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 22 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland
- 23 Prague old town
- 24 Ordering in a Deli
- 25 Trip report part 2 Naxos