Me, my husband, and my son are planning to go to Europe in May 2014 for 2 weeks. We are thinking to go to Berlin, Prague, Munich, Vienna, Salzburg, any two cities in Switzerland but we do not know yet. We might do combo (car, and trains). We are thinking to rent a car from Berlin Airport to Neuschwastein castle and return it in Munich, but we will pass Prague on the way to Munich. We heard that the rental car company will not give us a car if we would go to Eastern Europe (Prague). We want to drive because it is cheaper for 3 of us than to take train. We are still debating on the transportation. Do you think it is easy to drive in Prague? What are the two cities in Switzerland that we'd better see them? What city should we start of first?
Thank you very much for your input!
Need Advice for upcoming Europe trips
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 2 I need a haircut
- 3 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 4 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 5 We Need a Pact
- 6 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 7 Madrid and London
- 8 Monet in Normandy
- 9 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 10 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 11 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 12 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 13 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 14 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 15 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 16 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 17 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 18 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 19 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 20 german rail ticket question
- 21 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 22 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 23 flea markets in France
- 24 Italy vacation rental help
- 25 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence