My husband and I decided on spending our 1 year anniversary traveling to London and Paris from Nov 1-10. We are well aware of the weather and rain, etc and have no problem with that but as we are both in our late 20s we want to know of a good itinerary for those two cities for first time visitors there around that type of age group. Of course, we would like to see the usual tourist attractions (Tower of London, Eiffel tower etc) but perhaps also the names of a few good pubs, or great places to sit and drink wine and eat, nightlife, what have you. Any ideas are very welcome! Thanks in advance!
Need a good itinerary London-Paris for first timers!
- 1 Italian train question
- 2 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 3 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 4 Best area to stay in Rome
- 5 Escaping Crowds in la Costiera and Cilento...and a brief fling with Naples.
- 6 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 7 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 8 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 9 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 10 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 11 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 12 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 13 Do and don't, eating in France
- 14 Travelling within Florence and to Siena
- 15 choosing between cinque terre & lake como
- 16 Getting the best our of Europe
- 17 Rome apartment
- 18 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 19 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 20 Yet another train question......
- 21 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 22 london travelcrard
- 23 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 24 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 25 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?