My husband and I decided on spending our 1 year anniversary traveling to London and Paris from Nov 1-10. We are well aware of the weather and rain, etc and have no problem with that but as we are both in our late 20s we want to know of a good itinerary for those two cities for first time visitors there around that type of age group. Of course, we would like to see the usual tourist attractions (Tower of London, Eiffel tower etc) but perhaps also the names of a few good pubs, or great places to sit and drink wine and eat, nightlife, what have you. Any ideas are very welcome! Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Championship
- 2 Proper attire for a 17 year old boy traveling to Europe
- 3 Amsterdam vs. France
- 4 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 5 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 6 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 7 Ireland ToDo
- 8 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 9 1 week in Malaga
- 10 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 11 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 12 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 13 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 14 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 15 Berlin / Cologne / Rothenburg / Neuschwanstein
- 16 Norway Itinerary
- 17 Two weeks in Athens and Cyclades
- 18 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 19 Amsterdam Hotel
- 20 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 21 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 22 Swiss travel pass/ Glacier express
- 23 italy in ll days and what to see
- 24 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 25 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??