My husband and I decided on spending our 1 year anniversary traveling to London and Paris from Nov 1-10. We are well aware of the weather and rain, etc and have no problem with that but as we are both in our late 20s we want to know of a good itinerary for those two cities for first time visitors there around that type of age group. Of course, we would like to see the usual tourist attractions (Tower of London, Eiffel tower etc) but perhaps also the names of a few good pubs, or great places to sit and drink wine and eat, nightlife, what have you. Any ideas are very welcome! Thanks in advance!
Need a good itinerary London-Paris for first timers!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 2 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 3 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 4 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 5 Itinerey help for 4 weeks trip to Germany for July of 2015
- 6 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 7 Food in Paris-Dining out
- 8 month's stay in Italy
- 9 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 10 10 days in England
- 11 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 12 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 13 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 14 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 15 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 16 Help with trip to St Petersburg
- 17 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 18 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 19 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 20 5 days France Itinerary
- 21 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 22 Food Critics Pans French Restaurant Food and the 'Fait Maison' Logo...
- 23 Planning to visit Barcelona and Santander in the fall next year
- 24 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 25 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?