My husband and I decided on spending our 1 year anniversary traveling to London and Paris from Nov 1-10. We are well aware of the weather and rain, etc and have no problem with that but as we are both in our late 20s we want to know of a good itinerary for those two cities for first time visitors there around that type of age group. Of course, we would like to see the usual tourist attractions (Tower of London, Eiffel tower etc) but perhaps also the names of a few good pubs, or great places to sit and drink wine and eat, nightlife, what have you. Any ideas are very welcome! Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 3 We're here!
- 4 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 5 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 6 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 7 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 8 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 9 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 10 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 11 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 12 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 13 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 14 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 15 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 16 Train help for Prague
- 17 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 18 driving from prague to salzburg
- 19 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 20 Swiss Travel Pass
- 21 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 22 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 23 Germany train help!
- 24 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 25 dining on the 25th in Dublin