My husband and I decided on spending our 1 year anniversary traveling to London and Paris from Nov 1-10. We are well aware of the weather and rain, etc and have no problem with that but as we are both in our late 20s we want to know of a good itinerary for those two cities for first time visitors there around that type of age group. Of course, we would like to see the usual tourist attractions (Tower of London, Eiffel tower etc) but perhaps also the names of a few good pubs, or great places to sit and drink wine and eat, nightlife, what have you. Any ideas are very welcome! Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 2 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 3 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 4 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 5 Rome and Venice in December
- 6 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 7 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 8 Rome to Sicily/Lipari September fly/boat???
- 9 Malta: baby food?
- 10 Amsterdam, Brussels, Where Else?
- 11 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 12 Shopping in Paris
- 13 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 14 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 15 2 London theatre recommendations
- 16 spanish winery region(s)
- 17 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 18 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 19 Strike - again in France Tomorrow
- 20 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 21 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 22 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 23 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 24 December in Deutschland
- 25 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?