My husband and I decided on spending our 1 year anniversary traveling to London and Paris from Nov 1-10. We are well aware of the weather and rain, etc and have no problem with that but as we are both in our late 20s we want to know of a good itinerary for those two cities for first time visitors there around that type of age group. Of course, we would like to see the usual tourist attractions (Tower of London, Eiffel tower etc) but perhaps also the names of a few good pubs, or great places to sit and drink wine and eat, nightlife, what have you. Any ideas are very welcome! Thanks in advance!
Need a good itinerary London-Paris for first timers!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 2 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 3 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 4 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 5 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 6 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 7 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 8 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 9 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 10 American Express
- 11 Airport ATMs
- 12 Bayonne or St Jean de Luz
- 13 Three ferries to Mull
- 14 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 15 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 16 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 17 Christmas markets: E Germany, Poland, Prague
- 18 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 19 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 20 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 21 All Set To Go!!
- 22 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 23 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 24 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 25 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014