My husband and I decided on spending our 1 year anniversary traveling to London and Paris from Nov 1-10. We are well aware of the weather and rain, etc and have no problem with that but as we are both in our late 20s we want to know of a good itinerary for those two cities for first time visitors there around that type of age group. Of course, we would like to see the usual tourist attractions (Tower of London, Eiffel tower etc) but perhaps also the names of a few good pubs, or great places to sit and drink wine and eat, nightlife, what have you. Any ideas are very welcome! Thanks in advance!
Need a good itinerary London-Paris for first timers!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 2 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 3 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 4 Spontaneous trip to Ireland
- 5 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 6 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 7 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 8 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 9 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 10 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 11 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 12 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 13 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 14 Augsburg with kids
- 15 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 16 He said , she said
- 17 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 18 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 19 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 20 Pix from Dresden Trip
- 21 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 22 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 23 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 24 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 25 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival