My husband and I decided on spending our 1 year anniversary traveling to London and Paris from Nov 1-10. We are well aware of the weather and rain, etc and have no problem with that but as we are both in our late 20s we want to know of a good itinerary for those two cities for first time visitors there around that type of age group. Of course, we would like to see the usual tourist attractions (Tower of London, Eiffel tower etc) but perhaps also the names of a few good pubs, or great places to sit and drink wine and eat, nightlife, what have you. Any ideas are very welcome! Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 2 House Hunting in France
- 3 Sicily
- 4 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 5 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 6 Rota Vicentina hike report October 2014
- 7 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 8 Hotel in Vienna
- 9 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 10 If you had to choose one......
- 11 Car rental from Barcelona
- 12 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 13 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 14 Itinerary Tweaking
- 15 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 16 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 17 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 18 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 19 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 20 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 21 Ireland in April
- 22 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 23 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 24 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 25 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!