I am going to be flying into CDG Airport and I need to get into Paris. I am planning to buy the Navigo Decouverte but I am also stuck on what zones I should load onto the card. I was also planning to go to Versailles (Zone 4). So, I was wondering, if I should the Navigo Decouverte Zones 1-5 or Zones 1-3 and pay individually for the transport from CDG to Paris and from Paris to Versailles and back???
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vienna to Bratislava
- 2 Immigration entering UK to visit BF! Need advice!
- 3 Camino Redux
- 4 Amalie/Rome
- 5 *Help!* Puglia vs Sicily vs Amalfi Coast?
- 6 Venice at Christmas
- 7 Crazy Question regarding Flat Iron usage in Europe
- 8 Help with Germany and Eastern Europe
- 9 Staying on Ile de la Cite
- 10 Berlin to Barcelona
- 11 countries to visit in October and November
- 12 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 13 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 14 Rome Hotel: Trevi Fountain or Piazza Navona?
- 15 Montpellier to Arles
- 16 Parma and Matova/Mantua - car rental
- 17 Hotels in St Germain Paris
- 18 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car
- 19 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 20 Paris GTG 9/29-10/5?
- 21 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 22 Group wine tasting in Alsace
- 23 20 days in Greece
- 24 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 25 Return hire car to Athens airport early tomorrow morning