I am going to be flying into CDG Airport and I need to get into Paris. I am planning to buy the Navigo Decouverte but I am also stuck on what zones I should load onto the card. I was also planning to go to Versailles (Zone 4). So, I was wondering, if I should the Navigo Decouverte Zones 1-5 or Zones 1-3 and pay individually for the transport from CDG to Paris and from Paris to Versailles and back???
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 2 Budapest
- 3 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 4 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 5 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 6 Back home problems with sim card
- 7 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 8 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 9 Budapest--baggage storage
- 10 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 11 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 12 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna
- 13 Taxi in Rome from airport to city
- 14 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 15 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 16 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 17 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 18 How do you find French food?
- 19 Day trips from Seville
- 20 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 21 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 22 GPS in Tuscany
- 23 Are Tatras worth the trip?
- 24 Best day to look for economic flights
- 25 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?