I am going to be flying into CDG Airport and I need to get into Paris. I am planning to buy the Navigo Decouverte but I am also stuck on what zones I should load onto the card. I was also planning to go to Versailles (Zone 4). So, I was wondering, if I should the Navigo Decouverte Zones 1-5 or Zones 1-3 and pay individually for the transport from CDG to Paris and from Paris to Versailles and back???
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 2 Iceland Stopover Late September
- 3 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 4 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 5 my current itinerary for future trip
- 6 Italy,Austria,Germany driving vacation
- 7 Edinburgh car rental, lodging, train to city
- 8 Where to buy Saffron?
- 9 Tuscany literature
- 10 Magical Greece. A 13 day jaunt across the Aegean
- 11 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 12 Scenic drive: Seville-Granada-Barcelona
- 13 15 nights in Italy
- 14 Best Hotel in Tuscany?
- 15 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 16 Rain boots for Baltic cruise?
- 17 Milan/Lake Como questions
- 18 Dordogne Trip Report
- 19 Restaurant favorites in Stresa and Bellagio
- 20 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 21 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 22 Tuscany - Chianti / Val d'Orcia
- 23 DDay Tours - private or group?
- 24 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 25 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice