I am going to be flying into CDG Airport and I need to get into Paris. I am planning to buy the Navigo Decouverte but I am also stuck on what zones I should load onto the card. I was also planning to go to Versailles (Zone 4). So, I was wondering, if I should the Navigo Decouverte Zones 1-5 or Zones 1-3 and pay individually for the transport from CDG to Paris and from Paris to Versailles and back???
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report European honeymoon
- 2 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 3 Driving Croatia, Montenegro & Albania
- 4 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 5 Travel From Copenhagen-late October
- 6 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 7 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 8 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 9 Venice - Tour suggestions
- 10 Croatia, is it crazy to hire a car?
- 11 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 12 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 13 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 14 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 15 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 16 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 17 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 18 Provence Lavender fields in July
- 19 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 20 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 21 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 22 Spain Itinerary advice please – Extremadura? Cadiz?
- 23 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 24 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 25 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?