I am going to be flying into CDG Airport and I need to get into Paris. I am planning to buy the Navigo Decouverte but I am also stuck on what zones I should load onto the card. I was also planning to go to Versailles (Zone 4). So, I was wondering, if I should the Navigo Decouverte Zones 1-5 or Zones 1-3 and pay individually for the transport from CDG to Paris and from Paris to Versailles and back???
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 2 20 free days of Europe
- 3 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 4 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 5 Bordeaux TRIP
- 6 Greece in 15 Days
- 7 Adaptors for Belgium
- 8 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 9 Walking Scotland
- 10 Home base for a month in France?
- 11 Train Ticket Help
- 12 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 13 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 14 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 15 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 16 tablet
- 17 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 18 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 19 Flamenco -Seville 8/18 to 8/24/16
- 20 Planning Advice!
- 21 Germany and Austria trip report
- 22 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 23 How many days in the cities of Bordeaux and la Rochelle?
- 24 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?
- 25 Trip Report Crete May 2016