I have a bit of a dilemma and am looking for your input:
I arrive into Naples on a saturday night june 22 at 9pm and am directly heading to a villa with my 7 friends in the amalfi coast - the villa is picking us up..
we spend 5 nights in that villa exploring the amalfi coast....
we check out on a thursday....and the plan was to go to Naples. See the Veiled Christ, museum...and Friday see Pompeii and Saturday head to Istanbul. We'd have Saturday, Sunday and one more day at the end of our trip in Istanbul.
But there is only one flight that gets into istanbul at 5pm on Saturday. Therefore we really have only Saturday night, Sunday and one more day at the end of our trip in Istanbul.
I feel like that won't be enough in Istanbul....and here is what I"m thinking:
Check out on Thursday from our villa, see Pompeii, overnight in Naples.
Friday afternoon flight into Istanbul arriving at 5pm.
We now have full day Saturday, Sunday, and one more day at the end of our trip.
I know I"m short changing Naples....but perhaps save it for another trip....?
Am I missing anything in my thinking?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puglia or La Langhe
- 2 Booking hotels before trains
- 3 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 4 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 5 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 6 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 7 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 8 Visiting Spain in January
- 9 Italy/Greece with kids
- 10 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 11 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 12 Do Not Rent from SIXT car rentals
- 13 Paris---baguette question???
- 14 Munich
- 15 English Countryside
- 16 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 17 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 18 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 19 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 20 Need help in travel planning
- 21 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 22 French immersion courses in France
- 23 "Around Provence" - My Watercolors on Flickr
- 24 Vienna or Budapest?
- 25 Train Travel Berlin, Prague, Krakow