I have a bit of a dilemma and am looking for your input:
I arrive into Naples on a saturday night june 22 at 9pm and am directly heading to a villa with my 7 friends in the amalfi coast - the villa is picking us up..
we spend 5 nights in that villa exploring the amalfi coast....
we check out on a thursday....and the plan was to go to Naples. See the Veiled Christ, museum...and Friday see Pompeii and Saturday head to Istanbul. We'd have Saturday, Sunday and one more day at the end of our trip in Istanbul.
But there is only one flight that gets into istanbul at 5pm on Saturday. Therefore we really have only Saturday night, Sunday and one more day at the end of our trip in Istanbul.
I feel like that won't be enough in Istanbul....and here is what I"m thinking:
Check out on Thursday from our villa, see Pompeii, overnight in Naples.
Friday afternoon flight into Istanbul arriving at 5pm.
We now have full day Saturday, Sunday, and one more day at the end of our trip.
I know I"m short changing Naples....but perhaps save it for another trip....?
Am I missing anything in my thinking?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 2 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 3 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 4 One week in Europe
- 5 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 6 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 7 AMS Car Rental
- 8 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 9 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 10 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 11 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 12 Switzerland in September
- 13 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 14 London Theater
- 15 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 16 Munich itinerary review
- 17 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 18 Europe itinerary questions
- 19 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 20 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 21 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 22 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 23 Salzburg itinerary review
- 24 weekend from cologne germany
- 25 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?