I have a bit of a dilemma and am looking for your input:
I arrive into Naples on a saturday night june 22 at 9pm and am directly heading to a villa with my 7 friends in the amalfi coast - the villa is picking us up..
we spend 5 nights in that villa exploring the amalfi coast....
we check out on a thursday....and the plan was to go to Naples. See the Veiled Christ, museum...and Friday see Pompeii and Saturday head to Istanbul. We'd have Saturday, Sunday and one more day at the end of our trip in Istanbul.
But there is only one flight that gets into istanbul at 5pm on Saturday. Therefore we really have only Saturday night, Sunday and one more day at the end of our trip in Istanbul.
I feel like that won't be enough in Istanbul....and here is what I"m thinking:
Check out on Thursday from our villa, see Pompeii, overnight in Naples.
Friday afternoon flight into Istanbul arriving at 5pm.
We now have full day Saturday, Sunday, and one more day at the end of our trip.
I know I"m short changing Naples....but perhaps save it for another trip....?
Am I missing anything in my thinking?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/sytropin-hgh-spray/
- 2 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 3 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 4 3 Days in Naples...
- 5 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 6 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 7 Train passes
- 8 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 9 Our time in Rome
- 10 Renting International Cars from USA
- 11 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 12 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 13 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 14 Enjoying England for a year!
- 15 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 16 Iceland in 4 days?
- 17 Europe itinerary
- 18 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 19 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 20 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 21 London road closings this weekend: Bike Race
- 22 Europe itinerary review
- 23 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 24 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 25 train from ravenna to parma