I have a bit of a dilemma and am looking for your input:
I arrive into Naples on a saturday night june 22 at 9pm and am directly heading to a villa with my 7 friends in the amalfi coast - the villa is picking us up..
we spend 5 nights in that villa exploring the amalfi coast....
we check out on a thursday....and the plan was to go to Naples. See the Veiled Christ, museum...and Friday see Pompeii and Saturday head to Istanbul. We'd have Saturday, Sunday and one more day at the end of our trip in Istanbul.
But there is only one flight that gets into istanbul at 5pm on Saturday. Therefore we really have only Saturday night, Sunday and one more day at the end of our trip in Istanbul.
I feel like that won't be enough in Istanbul....and here is what I"m thinking:
Check out on Thursday from our villa, see Pompeii, overnight in Naples.
Friday afternoon flight into Istanbul arriving at 5pm.
We now have full day Saturday, Sunday, and one more day at the end of our trip.
I know I"m short changing Naples....but perhaps save it for another trip....?
Am I missing anything in my thinking?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 2 Order/Method of Travel
- 3 Amalfi Coast in June
- 4 Ideas for last-minute 8N/8D couple's trip to Europe from London please
- 5 Murano glass question
- 6 Dubrovnik's old pharmacy
- 7 Spain in Nov.
- 8 First Weekend in Switzerland
- 9 Madrid & Barcelona Questions
- 10 Where to go after Venice Italy?
- 11 Rome, Florence, Venice
- 12 Buying Plane Tickets 101
- 13 Best new years?
- 14 Paris Here We Come
- 15 Almería for 3 nights in January?
- 16 Jakobsweg: Walking through Switzerland
- 17 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 18 Paris dining-with teens
- 19 Copenhagen or Stockholm?
- 20 iPhone stolen in Paris
- 21 Archetypical White Christmas
- 22 sncf help
- 23 Horses, Kayaking and Adventure in Iceland
- 24 Gluten-Free Paris recommendations
- 25 ICELAND DAY 2 and 3!