I have a bit of a dilemma and am looking for your input:
I arrive into Naples on a saturday night june 22 at 9pm and am directly heading to a villa with my 7 friends in the amalfi coast - the villa is picking us up..
we spend 5 nights in that villa exploring the amalfi coast....
we check out on a thursday....and the plan was to go to Naples. See the Veiled Christ, museum...and Friday see Pompeii and Saturday head to Istanbul. We'd have Saturday, Sunday and one more day at the end of our trip in Istanbul.
But there is only one flight that gets into istanbul at 5pm on Saturday. Therefore we really have only Saturday night, Sunday and one more day at the end of our trip in Istanbul.
I feel like that won't be enough in Istanbul....and here is what I"m thinking:
Check out on Thursday from our villa, see Pompeii, overnight in Naples.
Friday afternoon flight into Istanbul arriving at 5pm.
We now have full day Saturday, Sunday, and one more day at the end of our trip.
I know I"m short changing Naples....but perhaps save it for another trip....?
Am I missing anything in my thinking?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15 nights in Italy
- 2 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 3 HELp with Milan /N Italy itinerary
- 4 Switzerland 5 days
- 5 Paris in the Heat - Packing
- 6 Milan/Lake Como questions
- 7 Italy,Austria,Germany driving vacation
- 8 wandering in venice
- 9 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 10 Weekend destination in Ireland
- 11 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 12 Day Trip from London
- 13 A road trip to Florence
- 14 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 15 heathrow time needed
- 16 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 17 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 18 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 19 Tuscany literature
- 20 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 21 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 22 Iceland
- 23 Final Itinerary help
- 24 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 25 Dordogne Guides