I have a bit of a dilemma and am looking for your input:
I arrive into Naples on a saturday night june 22 at 9pm and am directly heading to a villa with my 7 friends in the amalfi coast - the villa is picking us up..
we spend 5 nights in that villa exploring the amalfi coast....
we check out on a thursday....and the plan was to go to Naples. See the Veiled Christ, museum...and Friday see Pompeii and Saturday head to Istanbul. We'd have Saturday, Sunday and one more day at the end of our trip in Istanbul.
But there is only one flight that gets into istanbul at 5pm on Saturday. Therefore we really have only Saturday night, Sunday and one more day at the end of our trip in Istanbul.
I feel like that won't be enough in Istanbul....and here is what I"m thinking:
Check out on Thursday from our villa, see Pompeii, overnight in Naples.
Friday afternoon flight into Istanbul arriving at 5pm.
We now have full day Saturday, Sunday, and one more day at the end of our trip.
I know I"m short changing Naples....but perhaps save it for another trip....?
Am I missing anything in my thinking?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 how best to arrive to sarlat from paris
- 2 Packing for Croatia (23 days Sept-Oct)
- 3 Help with 16-night Sept-Oct Itinerary for Croatia
- 4 Germany at Christmas
- 5 Rome, Italy Sistine Chapel
- 6 Getting Around Toledo
- 7 Train Tickets in Spain
- 8 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 9 watching Comcast Xfinity on my computer in Sicily
- 10 London: favorite recent exhibits?
- 11 Best location to stay in Seville
- 12 slovenia travel base
- 13 Slovenia with ease
- 14 Le Marche: Cartoceto, Fano...
- 15 Sarajevo to Mostar by train or bus
- 16 Opera in Prague
- 17 Bus ticket to Siena
- 18 Where to Park Rental Car While Visiting Sintra
- 19 10 Days in Tuscany
- 20 Need help for a Spain solo trip
- 21 Istanbul to budapest
- 22 Stops from Prague to Paris
- 23 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 24 Hotel Florescente, Lisbon
- 25 London theatre