I have a bit of a dilemma and am looking for your input:
I arrive into Naples on a saturday night june 22 at 9pm and am directly heading to a villa with my 7 friends in the amalfi coast - the villa is picking us up..
we spend 5 nights in that villa exploring the amalfi coast....
we check out on a thursday....and the plan was to go to Naples. See the Veiled Christ, museum...and Friday see Pompeii and Saturday head to Istanbul. We'd have Saturday, Sunday and one more day at the end of our trip in Istanbul.
But there is only one flight that gets into istanbul at 5pm on Saturday. Therefore we really have only Saturday night, Sunday and one more day at the end of our trip in Istanbul.
I feel like that won't be enough in Istanbul....and here is what I"m thinking:
Check out on Thursday from our villa, see Pompeii, overnight in Naples.
Friday afternoon flight into Istanbul arriving at 5pm.
We now have full day Saturday, Sunday, and one more day at the end of our trip.
I know I"m short changing Naples....but perhaps save it for another trip....?
Am I missing anything in my thinking?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich, Germany
- 2 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 3 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 4 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris
- 5 Rome for a week
- 6 trip to Italy
- 7 Azores - Which Islands to Visit?
- 8 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 9 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 10 Hertz Never Lost
- 11 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 12 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 13 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 14 Hostel Advice
- 15 Holiday in Europe
- 16 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 17 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 18 Train from Lille to Delft
- 19 Poland in September
- 20 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 21 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 22 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 23 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 24 First Time Europe Trip
- 25 Amalfi or Positano