I have a bit of a dilemma and am looking for your input:
I arrive into Naples on a saturday night june 22 at 9pm and am directly heading to a villa with my 7 friends in the amalfi coast - the villa is picking us up..
we spend 5 nights in that villa exploring the amalfi coast....
we check out on a thursday....and the plan was to go to Naples. See the Veiled Christ, museum...and Friday see Pompeii and Saturday head to Istanbul. We'd have Saturday, Sunday and one more day at the end of our trip in Istanbul.
But there is only one flight that gets into istanbul at 5pm on Saturday. Therefore we really have only Saturday night, Sunday and one more day at the end of our trip in Istanbul.
I feel like that won't be enough in Istanbul....and here is what I"m thinking:
Check out on Thursday from our villa, see Pompeii, overnight in Naples.
Friday afternoon flight into Istanbul arriving at 5pm.
We now have full day Saturday, Sunday, and one more day at the end of our trip.
I know I"m short changing Naples....but perhaps save it for another trip....?
Am I missing anything in my thinking?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to take to Germany
- 2 Rue des Rosiers
- 3 visa appointment experience
- 4 Paris Under Seige...
- 5 First Trip to Europe!
- 6 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 7 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 8 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 9 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 10 Scotland Trip
- 11 Cinque Terre Hiking Trails?
- 12 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 13 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 14 Hamam Istanbul?
- 15 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 16 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 17 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 18 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 19 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 20 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 21 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 22 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 23 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 24 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 25 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise