I have a bit of a dilemma and am looking for your input:
I arrive into Naples on a saturday night june 22 at 9pm and am directly heading to a villa with my 7 friends in the amalfi coast - the villa is picking us up..
we spend 5 nights in that villa exploring the amalfi coast....
we check out on a thursday....and the plan was to go to Naples. See the Veiled Christ, museum...and Friday see Pompeii and Saturday head to Istanbul. We'd have Saturday, Sunday and one more day at the end of our trip in Istanbul.
But there is only one flight that gets into istanbul at 5pm on Saturday. Therefore we really have only Saturday night, Sunday and one more day at the end of our trip in Istanbul.
I feel like that won't be enough in Istanbul....and here is what I"m thinking:
Check out on Thursday from our villa, see Pompeii, overnight in Naples.
Friday afternoon flight into Istanbul arriving at 5pm.
We now have full day Saturday, Sunday, and one more day at the end of our trip.
I know I"m short changing Naples....but perhaps save it for another trip....?
Am I missing anything in my thinking?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://nutritionextract.com/embova-rx/
- 2 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 3 K-Day
- 4 How do you buy a Camper Van in Europe? Help ME!
- 5 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 6 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 7 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 8 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 9 Short Trip in July
- 10 Things to do in Brussels
- 11 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 12 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 13 Greek Islands (small)
- 14 Campervan in Croatia
- 15 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 16 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 17 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 18 UK Visa Help
- 19 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 20 Spain in December
- 21 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 22 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 23 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 24 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 25 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England