Before we finalize our plans, I have one question:
Which city would you choose to visit for 4/5 nights, Naples or Genoa and why?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 2 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 3 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 4 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 5 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 6 Studying art in English in venice
- 7 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 8 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 9 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 10 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 11 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 12 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 13 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 14 Berlin to ?
- 15 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 16 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 17 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 18 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 19 Trogir or Split
- 20 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 21 Scotland
- 22 Hotels in Turin
- 23 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 24 Istria in two days
- 25 Barcelona and Paris trip report