I've just booked a train ticket on-line for two people from Amsterdam to Gent. There has been a mistake and both persons have the same surnames. The first one is alright, and it's the same name as the credit card holder. However, the second person's surnames are not correct. I want to change that information. What shall I do?
I've checked on the official site to see how to contact them, but I've just seen the international tlfn number, which is +31 302 331 676. How much does it cost?
If I call, I'm concerned about being shuttled from office to office, while I continue being charged a substantial amount of money.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 2 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 3 Quizz !
- 4 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 5 Pay attention to your watches !
- 6 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 7 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 8 Schengen Rule
- 9 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 10 Spanish Medical Providers
- 11 Christmas Day in Granada
- 12 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 13 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 14 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 15 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 16 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 17 Zurich to Milan trip
- 18 Ireland - 1 Week Options
- 19 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 20 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 21 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 22 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 23 Area in Madrid we might be staying
- 24 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 25 Venice/Mestre