I've just booked a train ticket on-line for two people from Amsterdam to Gent. There has been a mistake and both persons have the same surnames. The first one is alright, and it's the same name as the credit card holder. However, the second person's surnames are not correct. I want to change that information. What shall I do?
I've checked on the official site to see how to contact them, but I've just seen the international tlfn number, which is +31 302 331 676. How much does it cost?
If I call, I'm concerned about being shuttled from office to office, while I continue being charged a substantial amount of money.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 2 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 3 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 4 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 5 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 6 5 days in switzerland
- 7 Amafi to Naples - private driver? Other options?
- 8 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 9 Comments on possible day trips fromSt Remy de Provence
- 10 Transportation for students btw Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Prague, Krakow
- 11 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 12 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 13 Train tickets from Switzerland to Venice and back with Swiss Travel Pass
- 14 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 15 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 16 TAP airlines & other questions
- 17 Netflix and Hulu
- 18 Restaurant Recommendations in Rome
- 19 Paris hotels
- 20 traveling to stockholm with four kids (11)
- 21 Viking Ship Museums and Open Air Museums
- 22 Florence with 11 & 13 year old
- 23 Naples
- 24 England--Cambridge on a Sunday (SIM card? Restaurants)
- 25 First Trip to Europe, HELP