I've just booked a train ticket on-line for two people from Amsterdam to Gent. There has been a mistake and both persons have the same surnames. The first one is alright, and it's the same name as the credit card holder. However, the second person's surnames are not correct. I want to change that information. What shall I do?
I've checked on the official site to see how to contact them, but I've just seen the international tlfn number, which is +31 302 331 676. How much does it cost?
If I call, I'm concerned about being shuttled from office to office, while I continue being charged a substantial amount of money.
Name mistake in NS Hispeed train e-ticket
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bavaria: Santa Claus and Evil Twin Krampus!
- 2 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 3 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 4 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 5 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 6 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 7 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 8 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 9 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 10 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 11 American Express
- 12 Airport ATMs
- 13 Bayonne or St Jean de Luz
- 14 Three ferries to Mull
- 15 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 16 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 17 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 18 Christmas markets: E Germany, Poland, Prague
- 19 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 20 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 21 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 22 All Set To Go!!
- 23 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 24 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 25 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking