I've just booked a train ticket on-line for two people from Amsterdam to Gent. There has been a mistake and both persons have the same surnames. The first one is alright, and it's the same name as the credit card holder. However, the second person's surnames are not correct. I want to change that information. What shall I do?
I've checked on the official site to see how to contact them, but I've just seen the international tlfn number, which is +31 302 331 676. How much does it cost?
If I call, I'm concerned about being shuttled from office to office, while I continue being charged a substantial amount of money.
Name mistake in NS Hispeed train e-ticket
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 2 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 3 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 4 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 5 I dream of Europe
- 6 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 7 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 8 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 9 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 10 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 11 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 12 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 13 Rome Food Tour
- 14 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 15 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 16 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 17 First Time to UK since 2001
- 18 Help with England/Wales tour
- 19 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 20 Autumn in Paris
- 21 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 22 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 23 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 24 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 25 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!