I've just booked a train ticket on-line for two people from Amsterdam to Gent. There has been a mistake and both persons have the same surnames. The first one is alright, and it's the same name as the credit card holder. However, the second person's surnames are not correct. I want to change that information. What shall I do?
I've checked on the official site to see how to contact them, but I've just seen the international tlfn number, which is +31 302 331 676. How much does it cost?
If I call, I'm concerned about being shuttled from office to office, while I continue being charged a substantial amount of money.
Name mistake in NS Hispeed train e-ticket
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 2 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 3 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 4 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 5 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 6 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 7 Reims for a day
- 8 Lavender Fields
- 9 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 10 Munich
- 11 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 12 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 13 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 14 Toulouse and beyond -
- 15 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 16 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 17 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 18 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 19 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 20 museum passes in Rome
- 21 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 22 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 23 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 24 Nice Video about Poland
- 25 Where to stay in Rome