I've just booked a train ticket on-line for two people from Amsterdam to Gent. There has been a mistake and both persons have the same surnames. The first one is alright, and it's the same name as the credit card holder. However, the second person's surnames are not correct. I want to change that information. What shall I do?
I've checked on the official site to see how to contact them, but I've just seen the international tlfn number, which is +31 302 331 676. How much does it cost?
If I call, I'm concerned about being shuttled from office to office, while I continue being charged a substantial amount of money.
Name mistake in NS Hispeed train e-ticket
- 1 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 2 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 3 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 4 Prague - must see
- 5 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 6 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 7 Advises for trip to Russia
- 8 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 9 First time traveler to Ireland
- 10 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 11 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 12 Euro Train
- 13 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 16 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 17 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 18 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 19 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 20 March 2013: Barcelona, Rome and Prague Trip Report
- 21 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 22 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 23 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 24 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 25 Naples on Christmas Eve--Beluga Bar or George's?