I've just booked a train ticket on-line for two people from Amsterdam to Gent. There has been a mistake and both persons have the same surnames. The first one is alright, and it's the same name as the credit card holder. However, the second person's surnames are not correct. I want to change that information. What shall I do?
I've checked on the official site to see how to contact them, but I've just seen the international tlfn number, which is +31 302 331 676. How much does it cost?
If I call, I'm concerned about being shuttled from office to office, while I continue being charged a substantial amount of money.
Name mistake in NS Hispeed train e-ticket
- 1 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 2 Car in Prague
- 3 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 4 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 5 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 6 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
- 7 Rome Accommodation
- 8 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 9 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 10 Istanbul hotels
- 11 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 12 2 Week European Itinerary
- 13 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 14 TGV and Provence questions
- 15 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 16 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 17 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 18 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 19 To Paris and Provence in June
- 20 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 21 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 22 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 23 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 24 Family European winter holiday
- 25 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?