I've just booked a train ticket on-line for two people from Amsterdam to Gent. There has been a mistake and both persons have the same surnames. The first one is alright, and it's the same name as the credit card holder. However, the second person's surnames are not correct. I want to change that information. What shall I do?
I've checked on the official site to see how to contact them, but I've just seen the international tlfn number, which is +31 302 331 676. How much does it cost?
If I call, I'm concerned about being shuttled from office to office, while I continue being charged a substantial amount of money.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 2 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 3 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 4 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 5 Chania
- 6 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 7 Car rental in Santorini port
- 8 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 9 Renting a car in Greece
- 10 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 11 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 12 renting a car in greece
- 13 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 14 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 15 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 16 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 17 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 18 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 19 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 20 retruning to US with souveniers
- 21 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 22 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 23 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 24 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 25 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers