I've just booked a train ticket on-line for two people from Amsterdam to Gent. There has been a mistake and both persons have the same surnames. The first one is alright, and it's the same name as the credit card holder. However, the second person's surnames are not correct. I want to change that information. What shall I do?
I've checked on the official site to see how to contact them, but I've just seen the international tlfn number, which is +31 302 331 676. How much does it cost?
If I call, I'm concerned about being shuttled from office to office, while I continue being charged a substantial amount of money.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 2 Help required with Itinerary
- 3 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 4 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 5 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 6 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 7 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 9 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 10 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 11 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 12 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 13 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 14 Exchange: pros & cons?
- 15 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 16 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 17 Skye to Edinburgh
- 18 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 19 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 20 Flat in London
- 21 Trip to Rome
- 22 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 23 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 24 Paris Navigo weekly Pass
- 25 Sunday and Monday in Provence area