I've just booked a train ticket on-line for two people from Amsterdam to Gent. There has been a mistake and both persons have the same surnames. The first one is alright, and it's the same name as the credit card holder. However, the second person's surnames are not correct. I want to change that information. What shall I do?
I've checked on the official site to see how to contact them, but I've just seen the international tlfn number, which is +31 302 331 676. How much does it cost?
If I call, I'm concerned about being shuttled from office to office, while I continue being charged a substantial amount of money.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 2 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 3 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 4 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 5 Safest way to get to Dunkerque from Calais ferry terminal
- 6 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 7 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 8 permits. Has been proven to no other treatment
- 9 Shopping in Paris
- 10 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 11 Brussels Airport
- 12 spanish winery region(s)
- 13 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 14 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 15 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 16 Rome and Venice in December
- 17 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 18 Rome to Sicily/Lipari September fly/boat???
- 19 Malta: baby food?
- 20 Amsterdam, Brussels, Where Else?
- 21 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 22 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 23 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 24 2 London theatre recommendations
- 25 Austria czech republic itinerary