I've just booked a train ticket on-line for two people from Amsterdam to Gent. There has been a mistake and both persons have the same surnames. The first one is alright, and it's the same name as the credit card holder. However, the second person's surnames are not correct. I want to change that information. What shall I do?
I've checked on the official site to see how to contact them, but I've just seen the international tlfn number, which is +31 302 331 676. How much does it cost?
If I call, I'm concerned about being shuttled from office to office, while I continue being charged a substantial amount of money.
Name mistake in NS Hispeed train e-ticket
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 2 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 3 Is my plan ok
- 4 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 5 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 6 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 7 Southern Spain
- 8 5 Observations About Paris
- 9 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 10 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 11 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 12 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 13 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 14 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 15 Scotland November 2015
- 16 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 17 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 18 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 19 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 20 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 21 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 22 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 23 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 24 Museums in Berlin
- 25 Schengen Visa Rules