I've just booked a train ticket on-line for two people from Amsterdam to Gent. There has been a mistake and both persons have the same surnames. The first one is alright, and it's the same name as the credit card holder. However, the second person's surnames are not correct. I want to change that information. What shall I do?
I've checked on the official site to see how to contact them, but I've just seen the international tlfn number, which is +31 302 331 676. How much does it cost?
If I call, I'm concerned about being shuttled from office to office, while I continue being charged a substantial amount of money.
Name mistake in NS Hispeed train e-ticket
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 2 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 3 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 4 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 5 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 6 Reykjavik hotels
- 7 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 8 I dream of Europe
- 9 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 10 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 11 First Time to UK since 2001
- 12 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 13 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 14 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 15 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 16 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 17 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 18 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 19 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 20 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 21 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 22 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 23 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 24 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 25 Roaming Romania, Take Two