I've just booked a train ticket on-line for two people from Amsterdam to Gent. There has been a mistake and both persons have the same surnames. The first one is alright, and it's the same name as the credit card holder. However, the second person's surnames are not correct. I want to change that information. What shall I do?
I've checked on the official site to see how to contact them, but I've just seen the international tlfn number, which is +31 302 331 676. How much does it cost?
If I call, I'm concerned about being shuttled from office to office, while I continue being charged a substantial amount of money.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 2 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 3 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 4 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 5 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 6 European Cooking Secrets
- 7 RHK's Fall escape
- 8 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 9 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 10 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 11 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 12 Verona or Athens?
- 13 Italy or France with a 15 month old in March?
- 14 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 15 Lisbon guided sightseeing tours
- 16 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 17 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 18 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 19 Skiing Village or Small Town near Vienna
- 20 Uwaga : koniec = parking fine
- 21 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 22 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 23 Rome 1st Time - Wish you'd known, tips, unexpected surprises
- 24 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 25 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.