My wife and I have several days off from work on the first week of April and we looking for a new destination. We have a 5 month old baby and for that reason we do are not doing to several eastern European cities we want to visit as we afraid it will be to cold for the baby.
A Cypriot friend of mine recommended me about Nafplio and we intending to come especially from Israel for 3-4 days stay.I have several questions if you don't mind:
1. Is the first week of April is nice time to visit? The weather is nice and everything at the old city is open?
2. Do you think we will have difficulties to travel with a baby at the old city as there are many stairs, etc?
3. The train from Athens is working? What is the best way to get there?
4. We are not looking for lying on the beach but to hang around in a city or a small town, enjoy city landscape and restaurants. Do you believe it is a good destination for us? Is it sounds reasonable to travel from Israel for 3 nights in Nafplio?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 2 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 3 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 4 3nights in Venice
- 5 Paris in November
- 6 My 3 days in Venice
- 7 multi city flights to europe
- 8 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 9 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 10 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 11 One week in Europe
- 12 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 13 London Theater
- 14 Tracking the Weather
- 15 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 16 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 17 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 18 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 19 My final Prague itinerary
- 20 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 21 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 22 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 23 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 24 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 25 Car Rentals in Avignon