My wife and I have several days off from work on the first week of April and we looking for a new destination. We have a 5 month old baby and for that reason we do are not doing to several eastern European cities we want to visit as we afraid it will be to cold for the baby.
A Cypriot friend of mine recommended me about Nafplio and we intending to come especially from Israel for 3-4 days stay.I have several questions if you don't mind:
1. Is the first week of April is nice time to visit? The weather is nice and everything at the old city is open?
2. Do you think we will have difficulties to travel with a baby at the old city as there are many stairs, etc?
3. The train from Athens is working? What is the best way to get there?
4. We are not looking for lying on the beach but to hang around in a city or a small town, enjoy city landscape and restaurants. Do you believe it is a good destination for us? Is it sounds reasonable to travel from Israel for 3 nights in Nafplio?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 2 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 3 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 4 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 5 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 6 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 7 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 8 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 9 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 10 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 11 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 12 Planning A trip
- 13 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 14 Driving through Paris
- 15 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 16 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 17 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 18 Bruges
- 19 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 20 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 21 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 22 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 23 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 24 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 25 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish