My wife and I have several days off from work on the first week of April and we looking for a new destination. We have a 5 month old baby and for that reason we do are not doing to several eastern European cities we want to visit as we afraid it will be to cold for the baby.
A Cypriot friend of mine recommended me about Nafplio and we intending to come especially from Israel for 3-4 days stay.I have several questions if you don't mind:
1. Is the first week of April is nice time to visit? The weather is nice and everything at the old city is open?
2. Do you think we will have difficulties to travel with a baby at the old city as there are many stairs, etc?
3. The train from Athens is working? What is the best way to get there?
4. We are not looking for lying on the beach but to hang around in a city or a small town, enjoy city landscape and restaurants. Do you believe it is a good destination for us? Is it sounds reasonable to travel from Israel for 3 nights in Nafplio?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 3 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 4 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 5 Relais Il Canalicchio
- 6 Perugia
- 7 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 8 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 9 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 10 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 11 Ronda Wine/biking
- 12 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 13 St Denis Cathedral
- 14 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 15 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 16 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 17 Andalucia itinerary help
- 18 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 19 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 20 Mayrhofen August with nearly 5 year old and 5 months old?
- 21 Day trips from Florence
- 22 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 23 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 24 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 25 A few days in Naples - what a great city