My wife and I have several days off from work on the first week of April and we looking for a new destination. We have a 5 month old baby and for that reason we do are not doing to several eastern European cities we want to visit as we afraid it will be to cold for the baby.
A Cypriot friend of mine recommended me about Nafplio and we intending to come especially from Israel for 3-4 days stay.I have several questions if you don't mind:
1. Is the first week of April is nice time to visit? The weather is nice and everything at the old city is open?
2. Do you think we will have difficulties to travel with a baby at the old city as there are many stairs, etc?
3. The train from Athens is working? What is the best way to get there?
4. We are not looking for lying on the beach but to hang around in a city or a small town, enjoy city landscape and restaurants. Do you believe it is a good destination for us? Is it sounds reasonable to travel from Israel for 3 nights in Nafplio?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ludwig Castles
- 2 London with Teens Trip Report
- 3 Best Viking Sites
- 4 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 5 Ex-pats with young kids
- 6 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 7 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 8 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 9 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 10 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 11 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 12 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 13 Hotels in Turin
- 14 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Rome? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 15 Romania: Putting together a 7-day itinerary
- 16 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 17 Help on ancient history route
- 18 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 19 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 20 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 21 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 22 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 23 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 24 Greece
- 25 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers