I am in a bit of a quandry. I have tried to get tx for the Last Supper - website said no, I THINK I purchased tx for the Doges Palace, and I am trying to get tx for the Ufizzi and Accendmia but there seems to be a plethora of sites and I can not figure out which one is a real site. Any advice?
Museum tx and reservations
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 2 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 3 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 4 Family European winter holiday
- 5 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 6 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 7 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 8 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 9 Car in Prague
- 10 2 Week European Itinerary
- 11 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 12 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 13 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 14 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 15 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 16 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 17 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 18 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 19 Rome Accommodation
- 20 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 21 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 22 Italian Lakes gardens
- 23 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 24 Dresden Train Station
- 25 Unique excursion/experience in Paris