I am in a bit of a quandry. I have tried to get tx for the Last Supper - website said no, I THINK I purchased tx for the Doges Palace, and I am trying to get tx for the Ufizzi and Accendmia but there seems to be a plethora of sites and I can not figure out which one is a real site. Any advice?
Museum tx and reservations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 2 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 3 Scotland November 2015
- 4 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 5 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 6 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 7 Southern Spain
- 8 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 9 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 10 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 11 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 12 1 week in the Cyclades
- 13 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 14 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 15 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 16 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 17 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 18 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 19 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 20 Schengen Visa Rules
- 21 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 22 Small Towns Spain(Catalonia,LaRioja,Navarra,Basque)w/ trip to Bordeaux
- 23 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 24 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 25 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe