I am in a bit of a quandry. I have tried to get tx for the Last Supper - website said no, I THINK I purchased tx for the Doges Palace, and I am trying to get tx for the Ufizzi and Accendmia but there seems to be a plethora of sites and I can not figure out which one is a real site. Any advice?
Museum tx and reservations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gifts from the States for European Hosts
- 2 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 3 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 4 dining in Brussels
- 5 using airbnb for the first time...
- 6 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 7 Madrid: City Views
- 8 My Turkey Trip Had Ups and Downs
- 9 plug adapters ITALY
- 10 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 11 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 12 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 13 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 14 How to make this adventure work?
- 15 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 16 How much luggage?????
- 17 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 18 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 19 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 20 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 21 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 22 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 23 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 24 Vienna State Opera Tickets
- 25 Madrid: Flamenco