I am in a bit of a quandry. I have tried to get tx for the Last Supper - website said no, I THINK I purchased tx for the Doges Palace, and I am trying to get tx for the Ufizzi and Accendmia but there seems to be a plethora of sites and I can not figure out which one is a real site. Any advice?
Museum tx and reservations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 2 Italy, June, 11 nights, Flights arrice and depart from Rome (Ciampino)
- 3 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 4 Chamonix to Lyon by train or bus
- 5 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 6 Moving Back Home to Travel Back Again
- 7 Lyon Arrondissements
- 8 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 9 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 10 NT in devon and cornwall
- 11 help and advice
- 12 Keeping in touch with young children while in Europe
- 13 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 14 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 15 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 16 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 17 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?
- 18 Garmisch
- 19 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 20 Venice - things to do?
- 21 Rome to Positano
- 22 DCC on the increase?
- 23 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 24 Which 2 of these 3: Lekeitio, Getaria, and Hondarribia
- 25 Italy/ Spain in December