Hi all --
Does anyone know whether (and if so how) to purchase advance tickets for the Louis Vuitton trunk exhibit at the Musee Carnavalet? And how much time to set aside to see it?
I am making a quick (2.5 day) trip to Paris in a couple weeks expressly to see the Jean Michael Basquiat exhibit that closes at the end of the month. I arrive @ Gare Nord around 10:00am and have a ticket to see the Basquiat (at the Musee d'art moderne) at 2:00pm. Was wondering if it would be possible to squeeze in the LV exhibit between those two?
Also, any suggestions for inexpensive (free???) things to do on Friday and Saturday morning? I hadn't expected to make this trip so I'd like to keep expenses as low as possible. I have been to Paris once before (last May) and visited the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Rodin Museum, Pere Lachaise, Pompidou Center, and did some shopping. I will be back in April for a longer (7-10 days) trip with my mother and will probably save the Louvre or d'Orsay for then.
Musee Carnavalet - advance tickets for Louis Vuitton trunk exhibit?
Hi all --
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 2 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 3 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 4 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 5 where to stay in Germany
- 6 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 7 Fine with a rental car in Italy
- 8 Rentals car in Italy: FAQ
- 9 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 10 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 11 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 12 going to italy
- 13 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 14 10 days in England
- 15 Help! Apartment near Parc de Passy or near Rue de Commerce!?
- 16 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 17 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 18 Ayasofya Hotel
- 19 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 20 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 21 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 22 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 23 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 24 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 25 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?