Hi all --
Does anyone know whether (and if so how) to purchase advance tickets for the Louis Vuitton trunk exhibit at the Musee Carnavalet? And how much time to set aside to see it?
I am making a quick (2.5 day) trip to Paris in a couple weeks expressly to see the Jean Michael Basquiat exhibit that closes at the end of the month. I arrive @ Gare Nord around 10:00am and have a ticket to see the Basquiat (at the Musee d'art moderne) at 2:00pm. Was wondering if it would be possible to squeeze in the LV exhibit between those two?
Also, any suggestions for inexpensive (free???) things to do on Friday and Saturday morning? I hadn't expected to make this trip so I'd like to keep expenses as low as possible. I have been to Paris once before (last May) and visited the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Rodin Museum, Pere Lachaise, Pompidou Center, and did some shopping. I will be back in April for a longer (7-10 days) trip with my mother and will probably save the Louvre or d'Orsay for then.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin Luggage storage
- 2 PARIS
- 3 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 4 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 5 Any reviews on Fires de Sant Narcis, Girona?
- 6 Airline to Rome
- 7 First Solo Adventure
- 8 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 9 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 10 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 11 Towns around Lucca
- 12 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 13 Spain: train/rental car help
- 14 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 15 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 16 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 17 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 18 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 19 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 20 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 21 Duoro Valley - Train from Regua to Pocinho
- 22 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 23 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 24 Georgia in 4 days
- 25 Trains in Italy
Musee Carnavalet - advance tickets for Louis Vuitton trunk exhibit?
Hi all --