Hi all --
Does anyone know whether (and if so how) to purchase advance tickets for the Louis Vuitton trunk exhibit at the Musee Carnavalet? And how much time to set aside to see it?
I am making a quick (2.5 day) trip to Paris in a couple weeks expressly to see the Jean Michael Basquiat exhibit that closes at the end of the month. I arrive @ Gare Nord around 10:00am and have a ticket to see the Basquiat (at the Musee d'art moderne) at 2:00pm. Was wondering if it would be possible to squeeze in the LV exhibit between those two?
Also, any suggestions for inexpensive (free???) things to do on Friday and Saturday morning? I hadn't expected to make this trip so I'd like to keep expenses as low as possible. I have been to Paris once before (last May) and visited the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Rodin Museum, Pere Lachaise, Pompidou Center, and did some shopping. I will be back in April for a longer (7-10 days) trip with my mother and will probably save the Louvre or d'Orsay for then.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 2 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March
- 3 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 4 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 5 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 6 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 7 London with kids
- 8 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 9 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 10 Best Route Belmonte to Pinhao
- 11 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 12 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 13 Pousadas in Portugal
- 14 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 15 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 16 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 17 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 18 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 19 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 20 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 21 Flight Cost to Athens
- 22 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 23 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 24 Public Transport information App/Website
- 25 Hotel advice
Musee Carnavalet - advance tickets for Louis Vuitton trunk exhibit?
Hi all --