Hi all --
Does anyone know whether (and if so how) to purchase advance tickets for the Louis Vuitton trunk exhibit at the Musee Carnavalet? And how much time to set aside to see it?
I am making a quick (2.5 day) trip to Paris in a couple weeks expressly to see the Jean Michael Basquiat exhibit that closes at the end of the month. I arrive @ Gare Nord around 10:00am and have a ticket to see the Basquiat (at the Musee d'art moderne) at 2:00pm. Was wondering if it would be possible to squeeze in the LV exhibit between those two?
Also, any suggestions for inexpensive (free???) things to do on Friday and Saturday morning? I hadn't expected to make this trip so I'd like to keep expenses as low as possible. I have been to Paris once before (last May) and visited the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Rodin Museum, Pere Lachaise, Pompidou Center, and did some shopping. I will be back in April for a longer (7-10 days) trip with my mother and will probably save the Louvre or d'Orsay for then.
Musee Carnavalet - advance tickets for Louis Vuitton trunk exhibit?
Hi all --
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 2 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 3 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 4 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 5 train to Vernon France
- 6 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 7 A drive in Europe
- 8 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 9 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 10 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 11 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 12 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 13 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 14 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 15 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 16 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 17 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 18 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 19 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 20 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 21 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 22 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 23 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 24 nearby cities to london
- 25 Hotel in Venice