Hi all --
Does anyone know whether (and if so how) to purchase advance tickets for the Louis Vuitton trunk exhibit at the Musee Carnavalet? And how much time to set aside to see it?
I am making a quick (2.5 day) trip to Paris in a couple weeks expressly to see the Jean Michael Basquiat exhibit that closes at the end of the month. I arrive @ Gare Nord around 10:00am and have a ticket to see the Basquiat (at the Musee d'art moderne) at 2:00pm. Was wondering if it would be possible to squeeze in the LV exhibit between those two?
Also, any suggestions for inexpensive (free???) things to do on Friday and Saturday morning? I hadn't expected to make this trip so I'd like to keep expenses as low as possible. I have been to Paris once before (last May) and visited the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Rodin Museum, Pere Lachaise, Pompidou Center, and did some shopping. I will be back in April for a longer (7-10 days) trip with my mother and will probably save the Louvre or d'Orsay for then.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days with a Swindon base
- 2 italy itinerary
- 3 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 4 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 5 Need Help with Itinerary – First Time in Portugal (2 Weeks)
- 6 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 7 Please suggest best itinerary
- 8 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 9 Beaches in Southern France
- 10 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 11 Skip the line passes for Venice, Florence, Rome
- 12 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 13 French lavender and cottages
- 14 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 15 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 16 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 17 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 18 Fairy Tale Road (and Beyond) Lodging Recommendations
- 19 Itinerary and Hotel Recommendations -- Amalfi Coast
- 20 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 21 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 22 3 days to spend in europe
- 23 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 24 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 25 Lyon: where to have an authentic bouchon experience?
Musee Carnavalet - advance tickets for Louis Vuitton trunk exhibit?
Hi all --