Hi all --
Does anyone know whether (and if so how) to purchase advance tickets for the Louis Vuitton trunk exhibit at the Musee Carnavalet? And how much time to set aside to see it?
I am making a quick (2.5 day) trip to Paris in a couple weeks expressly to see the Jean Michael Basquiat exhibit that closes at the end of the month. I arrive @ Gare Nord around 10:00am and have a ticket to see the Basquiat (at the Musee d'art moderne) at 2:00pm. Was wondering if it would be possible to squeeze in the LV exhibit between those two?
Also, any suggestions for inexpensive (free???) things to do on Friday and Saturday morning? I hadn't expected to make this trip so I'd like to keep expenses as low as possible. I have been to Paris once before (last May) and visited the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Rodin Museum, Pere Lachaise, Pompidou Center, and did some shopping. I will be back in April for a longer (7-10 days) trip with my mother and will probably save the Louvre or d'Orsay for then.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice
- 2 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 3 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 4 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 5 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 6 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 7 Another Book List for Italy
- 8 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 9 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 10 Last night in Sweden
- 11 Best Itinerary for 15 Days?
- 12 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 13 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 14 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 15 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 16 charming cities in Spain
- 17 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 18 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 19 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 20 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 21 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 22 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 23 Berlin, Nice and London
- 24 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 25 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
Musee Carnavalet - advance tickets for Louis Vuitton trunk exhibit?
Hi all --