Hi all --
Does anyone know whether (and if so how) to purchase advance tickets for the Louis Vuitton trunk exhibit at the Musee Carnavalet? And how much time to set aside to see it?
I am making a quick (2.5 day) trip to Paris in a couple weeks expressly to see the Jean Michael Basquiat exhibit that closes at the end of the month. I arrive @ Gare Nord around 10:00am and have a ticket to see the Basquiat (at the Musee d'art moderne) at 2:00pm. Was wondering if it would be possible to squeeze in the LV exhibit between those two?
Also, any suggestions for inexpensive (free???) things to do on Friday and Saturday morning? I hadn't expected to make this trip so I'd like to keep expenses as low as possible. I have been to Paris once before (last May) and visited the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Rodin Museum, Pere Lachaise, Pompidou Center, and did some shopping. I will be back in April for a longer (7-10 days) trip with my mother and will probably save the Louvre or d'Orsay for then.
Musee Carnavalet - advance tickets for Louis Vuitton trunk exhibit?
Hi all --
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 2 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 3 seven days in Portugal
- 4 Ten days in Portugal - what are your favorites?
- 5 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 6 I need a haircut
- 7 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 8 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 9 We Need a Pact
- 10 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 11 Madrid and London
- 12 Monet in Normandy
- 13 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 14 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 15 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 16 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 17 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 18 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 19 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 20 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 21 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 22 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 23 german rail ticket question
- 24 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 25 flea markets in France