Hello, I am planning a trip to Europe for 2 weeks and would like to visit Munich area (3-4 days), Cologne cathedral (1 day), Prague(3 days), Budapest (2 days), Salzburg (1 day) & Berlin ( 3 days). Would appreciate if someone could guide me as to how to schedule the trip.
Munich,Prague,Budapest,Salzburg,Berlin....how to schedule by train
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 2 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 3 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 4 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 5 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 6 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 7 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 8 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 9 Munich
- 10 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 11 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 12 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 13 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 14 Munich with a car?
- 15 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 16 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 17 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 18 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 19 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 20 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 21 Itinerary Help!
- 22 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 23 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 24 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 25 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan