We fly into Munich and fly out of Paris. Generally thinking 3 nights in Munich and 3 nights in Paris. Thoughts in between Fussen, Heidelberg and Starsbourg. Any comments? Also, drive or train from Munich to Strassbourg and train from Strasbourg to Paris?
Munich to Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 2 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 3 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 4 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 5 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 6 Is my plan ok
- 7 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 8 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 9 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 10 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 11 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 12 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 13 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 14 Portugal Trip
- 15 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 16 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 17 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 18 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 19 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 20 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 21 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 22 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 23 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 24 Southern Spain
- 25 Reputable Tours