At the end of our honeymoon we will be swinging by Munich for three days. We like to have a good time, enjoy good beer/ music but also want to know what else to do and see. We will not have a car so places close by. We are staying at the kings hotel- is this a decent hotel? Also, what is the weather there in mid June?
Munich in a few days!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 2 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 3 Prague - Tram #22
- 4 A drive in Europe
- 5 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 6 Paris in April?
- 7 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 8 car rental companies Italy
- 9 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 10 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 11 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 12 Toulouse and beyond -
- 13 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 14 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 15 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 16 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 17 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 18 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 19 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 20 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 21 Coatia or Corsica for honeymoon late June/early july?
- 22 London hotel
- 23 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 24 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 25 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?