My husband and I are planning a two day visit to Munich in late July and would appreciate recommendations for a 4 star hotel that would be well located ( no more than a 10-15 minute walk to museums and historic areas). We don't mind taking subways or buses, but given our short stay , we want to be in a central location. We are flying in and out of the city so train station location is not necessary. Also, is air conditioning a must in July? From what I can gather from some hotel websites, not all of the hotels have air conditioning. Also, any recommendations for organized walking tours? I see that there are several companies offering them.Thanks!
Munich Hotel for July
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Story of the German Christmas star
- 2 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 3 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 4 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 5 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 6 Airport ATMs
- 7 Help with European vacation plan
- 8 Three ferries to Mull
- 9 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 10 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 11 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 12 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 13 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 14 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 15 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 16 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 17 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 18 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 19 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 20 American Express
- 21 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 22 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 23 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 24 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 25 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange