I'm going to France this May 2013 for 10 days. Intended to go Paris, Strasbourg and Loire Valley.
What I expect to see is country (village) with fields of flowers.
if the city I choose don't have fields of flowers, can you suggest me a destination?
Also can I rent a motobike (not bicycle) to run around?
I thank you for All suggestion and reply
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 2 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 3 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 4 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 5 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 6 A few more questions about Brittany
- 7 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 8 Where to stay outsiiide of Florence
- 9 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 10 Late December in eastern France / western Germany—where to go?
- 11 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 12 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 13 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 14 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 15 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 16 4 days each in London and Paris
- 17 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 18 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 19 Switzerland in September
- 20 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 21 To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....
- 22 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 23 Positano or Sorrento?
- 24 Paris in November
- 25 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!