I'm going to France this May 2013 for 10 days. Intended to go Paris, Strasbourg and Loire Valley.
What I expect to see is country (village) with fields of flowers.
if the city I choose don't have fields of flowers, can you suggest me a destination?
Also can I rent a motobike (not bicycle) to run around?
I thank you for All suggestion and reply
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 travel around Spain
- 2 credit and debit cards
- 3 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 4 Saffron - Where to purchase
- 5 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 6 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 7 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 8 Cornwall UK
- 9 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 10 Charming areas to explore in London
- 11 8 Hours in Rome
- 12 I may be wrong....
- 13 Golf Partner in Istanbul
- 14 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 15 Cash machines ATM
- 16 Train up the Jungfrau
- 17 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 18 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 19 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 20 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 21 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 22 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 23 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 24 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 25 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!