I'm going to France this May 2013 for 10 days. Intended to go Paris, Strasbourg and Loire Valley.
What I expect to see is country (village) with fields of flowers.
if the city I choose don't have fields of flowers, can you suggest me a destination?
Also can I rent a motobike (not bicycle) to run around?
I thank you for All suggestion and reply
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 2 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 3 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 4 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 5 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 6 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 7 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 8 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 9 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 10 9 days UK itinerary help!
- 11 Greece
- 12 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 13 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 14 Spain - day driver advice
- 15 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 16 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 17 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 18 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 19 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 20 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 21 London with Teens Trip Report
- 22 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 23 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 24 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 25 Berlin to ?