I'm going to France this May 2013 for 10 days. Intended to go Paris, Strasbourg and Loire Valley.
What I expect to see is country (village) with fields of flowers.
if the city I choose don't have fields of flowers, can you suggest me a destination?
Also can I rent a motobike (not bicycle) to run around?
I thank you for All suggestion and reply
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 2 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 3 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 4 Italy train question
- 5 Venice - a day open
- 6 Walking in Hamburg
- 7 Castle Hunters on HGTV - anyone watch?
- 8 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 9 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 10 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 11 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 12 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 13 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 14 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 15 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 16 16-Day Driving Trip in Sicily
- 17 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 18 Lake Maggiore
- 19 Norway Fjords
- 20 Possible itinerary - thoughts?
- 21 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 22 3 Days in the Black Forest
- 23 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 24 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 25 Best Route Belmonte to Pinhao