I'm going to France this May 2013 for 10 days. Intended to go Paris, Strasbourg and Loire Valley.
What I expect to see is country (village) with fields of flowers.
if the city I choose don't have fields of flowers, can you suggest me a destination?
Also can I rent a motobike (not bicycle) to run around?
I thank you for All suggestion and reply
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buy back lease program?
- 2 10 days in spain
- 3 Considering change in Mid-Italy itinerary
- 4 London: Can't walk far. Where should we stay.
- 5 Rome Walking Guide
- 6 lake garda or lake como and how many nights
- 7 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 8 Our first trip to Europe
- 9 Munich to Milan via train
- 10 Puglia, where to stay for 8 days or so
- 11 what to do in florence
- 12 Suggestions for travel to Florence and Italy in October/November
- 13 neighbourhood in Barcelona question
- 14 I want to buy a European flat iron
- 15 Travel in England and Scotland
- 16 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 17 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!
- 18 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 19 What train pass for Paris?
- 20 South of France - a big place... looking for advice!
- 21 Bahn.de rail travel in Germany
- 22 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 23 Getting from Venice airport to Venice train station:how long?
- 24 €2500 for full day boating outing on Amalfi coast?
- 25 Georges - Pompidou center