I'm going to France this May 2013 for 10 days. Intended to go Paris, Strasbourg and Loire Valley.
What I expect to see is country (village) with fields of flowers.
if the city I choose don't have fields of flowers, can you suggest me a destination?
Also can I rent a motobike (not bicycle) to run around?
I thank you for All suggestion and reply
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 2 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 3 Day trips by train from Milan
- 4 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 5 What are the Hidden Attractions in paris
- 6 best way to travel from Budapest airport
- 7 London Paris
- 8 Chateau Lynch-Bages near Bordeaux
- 9 24 hrs in Istanbul
- 10 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 11 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 12 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 13 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 14 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 15 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 16 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 17 London dining service charge
- 18 Advance Booking for Spain
- 19 Italy Itinerary: Rome and Amalfi
- 20 Itinerary advice for 9 days in London for female solo traveller
- 21 Planning a two day visit to Montreux
- 22 Norwegian air
- 23 3 Wake-up calls
- 24 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 25 Scotland Question