I'm going to France this May 2013 for 10 days. Intended to go Paris, Strasbourg and Loire Valley.
What I expect to see is country (village) with fields of flowers.
if the city I choose don't have fields of flowers, can you suggest me a destination?
Also can I rent a motobike (not bicycle) to run around?
I thank you for All suggestion and reply
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 2 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/crepe-correcting-body-complex/
- 3 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 4 London - Home Depot
- 5 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 6 gare de nord
- 7 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 8 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 9 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 10 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 11 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 12 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 13 Madrid city centre?
- 14 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 15 Southern Italy
- 16 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 17 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 18 European Travel in March
- 19 Europe itinerary
- 20 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 21 Iceland in 4 days?
- 22 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 23 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 24 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 25 Favorite restaurants in Amsterdam