Can you tell me more the mosquitoes problem in St. Petersburg?
Is it a serious in Summer time?
How to avoid them when the hotel has no air-conditioning facilities ?
Thanks for your advice.
Mosquitoes problem in St. Petersburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 2 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 3 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 4 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 5 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 6 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 7 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 8 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 9 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 10 biking in France
- 11 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 12 South of France - recommendations please!
- 13 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?
- 14 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 15 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 16 Sienna at night
- 17 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 18 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 19 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 20 Siena Favorites?
- 21 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 22 Help with France itinerary
- 23 Terrorism in Europe
- 24 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 25 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal