Can you tell me more the mosquitoes problem in St. Petersburg?
Is it a serious in Summer time?
How to avoid them when the hotel has no air-conditioning facilities ?
Thanks for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puglia and Matera
- 2 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 3 Scottish pounds - coins too?
- 4 Cycling in Denmark, land of burgers and bread
- 5 monterosso boat tour
- 6 Trip Report - Portugal February 2015
- 7 Italy in November
- 8 A nice, quiet and affordable place to stay?
- 9 How to get from Athens airport to Kalamata
- 10 Whici part of the Pyreness is the most scenic part to visit in January?
- 11 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 12 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 13 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 14 Have a few hours in Munich?
- 15 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 16 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 17 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 18 Sim card in Nice, France
- 19 La Colombe d'Or in St. Paul de Vence
- 20 IDP for Scotland
- 21 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 22 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 23 DUBROVNIK TO BARI FERRY
- 24 My summer in Paris
- 25 9 days in Paris Plz help plan