Can you tell me more the mosquitoes problem in St. Petersburg?
Is it a serious in Summer time?
How to avoid them when the hotel has no air-conditioning facilities ?
Thanks for your advice.
Mosquitoes problem in St. Petersburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey
- 2 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 3 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 4 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 5 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 6 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 7 Weekend in Norfolk
- 8 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 9 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 10 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 11 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 12 Burgundy in May
- 13 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 14 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 15 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 16 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 17 St Germain
- 18 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 19 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 20 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 21 3 Countries - Bar Trip - need advice
- 22 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 23 A Greek sojourn
- 24 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 25 Italy travelogue, Part III (Positano & the Amalfi Coast)