Can you tell me more the mosquitoes problem in St. Petersburg?
Is it a serious in Summer time?
How to avoid them when the hotel has no air-conditioning facilities ?
Thanks for your advice.
Mosquitoes problem in St. Petersburg
- 1 Driving around Amalfi on first visit...
- 2 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 3 Tuscany Lodging - Ankhura vs. Terre di Nano
- 4 Paris Recommendations
- 5 Rhine River Intinerary
- 6 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 7 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 8 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 9 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 10 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 11 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 12 France in 7 days
- 13 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 14 Cinque Terre card and train
- 15 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 16 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 17 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!
- 18 Suggestions for France Italy
- 19 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 20 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 21 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 22 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 23 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 24 Tour-Free Travel
- 25 An American’s nightmare with Russian visa