Can you tell me more the mosquitoes problem in St. Petersburg?
Is it a serious in Summer time?
How to avoid them when the hotel has no air-conditioning facilities ?
Thanks for your advice.
Mosquitoes problem in St. Petersburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Spain
- 2 Museums in Berlin
- 3 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 4 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 5 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 6 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 7 Schengen Visa Rules
- 8 Scotland November 2015
- 9 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 10 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 11 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 12 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 13 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 14 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 15 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 16 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 17 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 18 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 19 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 20 5 Observations About Paris
- 21 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 22 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 23 Amsterdam in the early 1980s
- 24 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 25 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne