Can you tell me more the mosquitoes problem in St. Petersburg?
Is it a serious in Summer time?
How to avoid them when the hotel has no air-conditioning facilities ?
Thanks for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 2 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 3 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 4 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 5 sfo to europe
- 6 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 7 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 8 Paris, France
- 9 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 10 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 11 What one thing in Paris?
- 12 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 13 3 week stay in Scotland
- 14 3 seniors to do Scotland
- 15 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 16 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 17 Rue des Rosiers
- 18 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 19 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 20 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 21 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 22 Help with Scotland itinerary
- 23 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 24 Italy museum tickets
- 25 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!