Can you tell me more the mosquitoes problem in St. Petersburg?
Is it a serious in Summer time?
How to avoid them when the hotel has no air-conditioning facilities ?
Thanks for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 2 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 3 Corsica- Propriano or Porto Vecchio
- 4 Sardinia Italian's paradise
- 5 Are Munich and Vienna too similar for same trip?
- 6 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 7 Florence 2 weeks
- 8 12 days in Austria
- 9 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 10 Melk/Wachau Day Trip from Vienna
- 11 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 12 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 13 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 14 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 15 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 16 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 17 Three days in Istanbul in August
- 18 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 19 One in Paris ... help
- 20 Spain and Portugal for two and a half weeks
- 21 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 22 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 23 Dolomites October 14-18
- 24 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 25 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug