Hi we would like to take a visit to Montserrat tomorrow, where do we buy the combined visit tickets with funicular and rack railway? The site says that the tickets are available from vending machines at a '1st Corona Station'...we have no idea what that is??? We would like to purchase the 27.50 euro option....can anyone advise?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 2 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 3 Initial itinerary – Northern Spain and Catalunya
- 4 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 5 Where to stay near Loire castles?
- 6 Now for the Venice hotel
- 7 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 8 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 9 Rocamaxour
- 10 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 11 Travelling by train across Central and Eastern Europe
- 12 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 13 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 14 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 15 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 16 week in scotland
- 17 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 18 venice, italy
- 19 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 20 Itinerary help
- 21 Where to go in France mid July?
- 22 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 23 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 24 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 25 A guide to Madrid