I plan to start from Interlaken in the morning and plan to catch a train to Paris on the same evening around 6pm. Now I have 2 itineraries in ind and need your suggestions on if it's doable or which is better.
1) Catch GoldenPass train 9am from Interlaken and go to Montreux. Keep the Lugage in the Station luggage room and explore the castle Chillon and lakeside promenade in Montreux and catch an 6:30pm train to Paris from Lausanne.
2) Start from Interlaken in the morning and go to Bern or Basel or both and explore the city. After that catch the evening train from Basel to Paris.
I was more interested in option 1 but was concerned about where will I keep the luggage and if it's doable. I will reach Paris around 10:30pm in both the cases above. I hope it will not be a problem getting a taxi and reaching the hotel at that hour?
Thanks for your inputs.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drive from Piedmont to Malpensa Qs?
- 2 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 3 Montreux Riviera public transport pass
- 4 First Solo Adventure
- 5 Alitala
- 6 Crete Holiday
- 7 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 8 October 2017 trip - need insight into last leg of trip...
- 9 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 10 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 11 Croatia short sail trip
- 12 Stu Tower
- 13 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 14 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 15 SE ITALY
- 16 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 17 Which Hotel in Rome
- 18 6 Days in Italy
- 19 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 20 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 21 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 22 Durham Castle or Lumley Castle?
- 23 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 24 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 25 Where??-2 night trip from London