I plan to start from Interlaken in the morning and plan to catch a train to Paris on the same evening around 6pm. Now I have 2 itineraries in ind and need your suggestions on if it's doable or which is better.
1) Catch GoldenPass train 9am from Interlaken and go to Montreux. Keep the Lugage in the Station luggage room and explore the castle Chillon and lakeside promenade in Montreux and catch an 6:30pm train to Paris from Lausanne.
2) Start from Interlaken in the morning and go to Bern or Basel or both and explore the city. After that catch the evening train from Basel to Paris.
I was more interested in option 1 but was concerned about where will I keep the luggage and if it's doable. I will reach Paris around 10:30pm in both the cases above. I hope it will not be a problem getting a taxi and reaching the hotel at that hour?
Thanks for your inputs.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US: YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:844:291:6706 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Avoid Europcar!
- 3 Apartment/accomodation in Dubrovnik and Split
- 4 Paris for children
- 5 Anyone travel with to Europe with ISE when they were in college?
- 6 Couscous
- 7 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 8 Train / Calabria
- 9 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 10 Guided Vatican Tours
- 11 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 12 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 13 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 14 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 15 London in Winter Report
- 16 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 17 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 18 16 days in France and Italy
- 19 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 20 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 21 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 22 IWM
- 23 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 24 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 25 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?