I plan to start from Interlaken in the morning and plan to catch a train to Paris on the same evening around 6pm. Now I have 2 itineraries in ind and need your suggestions on if it's doable or which is better.
1) Catch GoldenPass train 9am from Interlaken and go to Montreux. Keep the Lugage in the Station luggage room and explore the castle Chillon and lakeside promenade in Montreux and catch an 6:30pm train to Paris from Lausanne.
2) Start from Interlaken in the morning and go to Bern or Basel or both and explore the city. After that catch the evening train from Basel to Paris.
I was more interested in option 1 but was concerned about where will I keep the luggage and if it's doable. I will reach Paris around 10:30pm in both the cases above. I hope it will not be a problem getting a taxi and reaching the hotel at that hour?
Thanks for your inputs.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 2 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 3 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 4 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 5 Andalucia Spain
- 6 Amsterdam and...?
- 7 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 8 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 9 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 10 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 11 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 12 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 13 Driving in Italy
- 14 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 15 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 16 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 17 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 18 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 19 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 20 Day trips from milano and torino december 2017
- 21 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 22 Paris to Bordeaux
- 23 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 24 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 25 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?