I am planning a trip to Swiss + Paris around 11th May for around 8 days.
I wanted to know how will be the weather like during this time.
I plan to stay in Lucern (3 days), Interlaken (2 days) and then move to paris (3 days).
Will it be cold in these areas?
Also Is this the rainy season? I mean Can it be possible that an entire day is spoiled because of rains during this time. I have chosen this time because I heard that this is the best time to visit Swiss. So I assume the weather will be supportive during this time.
I have more questions to follow which I will post in later once I finalize the itinerary.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 समर्थनICLOUD @ Password Reset 1:888:260:2909 ICLOUD Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 3 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 4 First time in Spain
- 5 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 6 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 7 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 8 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 9 Barcelona to Malaga
- 10 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 11 Paris November 2017
- 12 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 13 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 14 Camino de Santiago - tour companies?
- 15 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 16 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 17 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 18 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 19 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 20 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 21 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 22 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 23 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 24 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 25 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)