Here is my little photo report about yesterday's heavy snow in Paris. Most of it melted this morning, but now it is snowing again, so who knows?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rungis market Paris
- 2 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 3 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 4 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 5 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 6 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 7 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 8 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 9 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 10 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands
- 11 RHK's Fall escape
- 12 5 day stay - ideas of best place to visit in December
- 13 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 14 Black Cab Tour in Belfast
- 15 Europe Itinerary
- 16 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 17 Travelling to Europe from OCT 15 to OCT 30
- 18 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 19 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 20 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 21 Baviaran Alps End April Good idea?
- 22 Oops - too many yes it is me me me
- 23 Anyone visiting Ireland
- 24 New Airline for Naxos
- 25 Salzburg Christmas Eve Dinner