Here is my little photo report about yesterday's heavy snow in Paris. Most of it melted this morning, but now it is snowing again, so who knows?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Were you in Europe in August? How crowded WAS it?
- 2 Nerja Spain - camera shops?
- 3 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 4 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 5 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 6 Holland Itinerary
- 7 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 8 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 9 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 10 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 11 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 12 20 free days of Europe
- 13 I forgot my international driver permit
- 14 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 15 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 16 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 17 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 18 Iceland Trip Report
- 19 If Big Brother was Watching, This is What he Saw: Russia, 1984 (a really late trip report)
- 20 Rome Airport Question!
- 21 Portugal Walking Tour
- 22 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 23 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 24 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 25 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona