My boyfriend and I would like to spend a month in Berlin. We are learning german at the moment and our language abilities are poor, yet we want to improve and take an advantage of spending some decent time in Germany..We've taken a german summer course into consideration, however it might be too expensive for us. Do you guys have any experience with this kind of traveling ? Any tips, recommendations? Where is the best to stayin Berlin? Maybe there is kind of summer job possible for one month?
Month in Berlin
- 1 TGV and Provence questions
- 2 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 3 Greek islands from Turkey
- 4 To Paris and Provence in June
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 7 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 10 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 11 More help with housing in Puglia
- 12 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 13 Euro Train
- 14 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 15 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 16 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 17 Rome Accommodation
- 18 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 19 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 20 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 21 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 22 Italian Lakes gardens
- 23 London for Christmas
- 24 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip
- 25 London's Proposed New Airport...