My boyfriend and I would like to spend a month in Berlin. We are learning german at the moment and our language abilities are poor, yet we want to improve and take an advantage of spending some decent time in Germany..We've taken a german summer course into consideration, however it might be too expensive for us. Do you guys have any experience with this kind of traveling ? Any tips, recommendations? Where is the best to stayin Berlin? Maybe there is kind of summer job possible for one month?
Month in Berlin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 2 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 3 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 4 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 5 3 weeks in Sicily
- 6 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 7 Raining in rome
- 8 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 9 Please help! 3weeks Europe Holiday Itinerary holiday
- 10 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 11 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 12 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 13 No Pooh in Poland
- 14 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 15 Portugal in January
- 16 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 17 Fabulous Palermo
- 18 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 19 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 20 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 21 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 22 So that is why German hotels have such expensive WIFI
- 23 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 24 Taormina Sicily
- 25 choosing seats at La Scala