My boyfriend and I would like to spend a month in Berlin. We are learning german at the moment and our language abilities are poor, yet we want to improve and take an advantage of spending some decent time in Germany..We've taken a german summer course into consideration, however it might be too expensive for us. Do you guys have any experience with this kind of traveling ? Any tips, recommendations? Where is the best to stayin Berlin? Maybe there is kind of summer job possible for one month?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Championship
- 2 Two nights with kids in Normandy/Brittany
- 3 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 4 How not to behave in Iceland
- 5 Report from Paris- Going up Eiffel Tower During Euro Cup
- 6 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 7 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 8 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 9 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 10 Iceland trip report
- 11 T Mobile Does it Again
- 12 Italy trains question
- 13 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 14 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 15 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 16 currency
- 17 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 18 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 19 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 20 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 21 IN EUROPE - EPISODE THREE - KARLOVY VARY, DRESDEN
- 22 IN EUROPE - EPISODE THREE - KARLOVY VARY, DRESDEN
- 23 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 24 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 25 Sardinia Italian's paradise