My boyfriend and I would like to spend a month in Berlin. We are learning german at the moment and our language abilities are poor, yet we want to improve and take an advantage of spending some decent time in Germany..We've taken a german summer course into consideration, however it might be too expensive for us. Do you guys have any experience with this kind of traveling ? Any tips, recommendations? Where is the best to stayin Berlin? Maybe there is kind of summer job possible for one month?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 인터넷카지노•• 吉━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••吉 인터넷카지노
- 2 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 3 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?
- 4 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 5 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 6 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 7 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 8 Bavaria in August
- 9 Train Question
- 10 What clothes?
- 11 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 12 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 13 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 14 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 15 2 weeks in Southern Italy
- 16 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 17 Short trip to Athens and Santorini. Ideas welcomed
- 18 Stay in Saronno to see Como and Milan?
- 19 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 20 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 21 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 22 GPS vs Google Maps
- 23 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 24 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 25 10 nights in France