My boyfriend and I would like to spend a month in Berlin. We are learning german at the moment and our language abilities are poor, yet we want to improve and take an advantage of spending some decent time in Germany..We've taken a german summer course into consideration, however it might be too expensive for us. Do you guys have any experience with this kind of traveling ? Any tips, recommendations? Where is the best to stayin Berlin? Maybe there is kind of summer job possible for one month?
Month in Berlin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 2 Signs and Symptoms of Mental Illness
- 3 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 4 Portugal Trip
- 5 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 6 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 7 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 8 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 9 Southern Spain
- 10 Itinerary for Greece in 9 Days -in June
- 11 Short notice for input needed for Munich, Vienna, Prague and Berlin
- 12 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 13 driving in france with kids
- 14 Is my plan ok
- 15 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 16 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 17 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 18 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 19 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 20 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 21 Spain traffic tickets
- 22 Reputable Tours
- 23 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 24 Easter Itinerary Advice, Rome, Parma, Venice, Stresa, Grindelwald
- 25 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)