My boyfriend and I would like to spend a month in Berlin. We are learning german at the moment and our language abilities are poor, yet we want to improve and take an advantage of spending some decent time in Germany..We've taken a german summer course into consideration, however it might be too expensive for us. Do you guys have any experience with this kind of traveling ? Any tips, recommendations? Where is the best to stayin Berlin? Maybe there is kind of summer job possible for one month?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 필리핀카지노 //ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้홈/피-vtk17.COM.//##
- 2 넷마블바둑이 ///ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้접`속:vtk17.COM//#
- 3 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 LIsbon
- 6 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 7 Corfu
- 8 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 9 Back from Paris
- 10 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 11 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 12 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 13 International Flight Question
- 14 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 15 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 16 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 17 Trip suggestion
- 18 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 19 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 20 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 21 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 22 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 23 Dijon in December!
- 24 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 25 Summer Travel order