My boyfriend and I would like to spend a month in Berlin. We are learning german at the moment and our language abilities are poor, yet we want to improve and take an advantage of spending some decent time in Germany..We've taken a german summer course into consideration, however it might be too expensive for us. Do you guys have any experience with this kind of traveling ? Any tips, recommendations? Where is the best to stayin Berlin? Maybe there is kind of summer job possible for one month?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dinge B&B
- 2 Amsterdam B&B
- 3 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 4 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 5 Netflix and Hulu
- 6 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 7 traveling to stockholm with four kids (11)
- 8 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 9 Como or Bellagio
- 10 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 11 Amalfi and Rome
- 12 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 13 What do pack for Ireland?
- 14 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 15 Paris hotels
- 16 First time in Greece
- 17 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 18 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 19 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 20 how far in advance of flight to get to airport
- 21 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 22 Taxis G7: need help in creating account
- 23 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 24 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 25 Paris weather