We are a family of 4 (2 young children) and will be travelling from Bellagio to Milan. We plan to take a ferry from Bellagio to Como then a train from Como to Milan. How far is the train station from the Duomo? We have booked to stay at a hotel near there. Would it be better if we just took a taxi from Como to Milan? Pls advise. Cost is a factor but if it's not very much more expensive, we may consider taking the taxi. What do you think?
Milan-How far is the Central Train station from the Duomo?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 2 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 3 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 4 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 5 Bregenz or Lindau
- 6 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 7 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 8 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 9 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 10 Weekend in Norfolk
- 11 Winter in Paris
- 12 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 13 I need some big advice!
- 14 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 15 Last full day in Paris - Canal St Martin area.
- 16 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 17 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 18 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 19 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 20 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 21 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 22 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 23 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 24 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 25 Best beach town in Italy?