Okay taking a big leap and hopefully crossing off a Bucket List item this Feb/March. We are going to Menton for one month and will be there for the last week of the Lemon Festival. What we need to know is if the tickets for parades, gardens ect need to be purchased in advance. We would hate to get there and find they are no longer available
Menton France and the Lemon Festival
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget family trip to Europe
- 2 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 3 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 4 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 5 caroline_venezia
- 6 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 7 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 8 Italy trip questions
- 9 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 10 Spain, Summer 2014 Itinerary Suggestions
- 11 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 12 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 13 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 14 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 15 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 16 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 17 Airport bus Bilbao to San Sebastian and back
- 18 Where to stay Venice, Cinque Terre, Florence, Siena, and Rome.
- 19 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 20 Suggestion for travel memories
- 21 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 22 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 23 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 24 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 25 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London