I am lucky enough to be traveling to Paris (my fifth visit!) in early December (DH is working. I am Christmas shopping). The only slight hiccup is that we arrive on Sunday mid-afternoon. Our apartment is in the Marais, and I'm hoping we'll be able to pick up enough provisions for a dinner (rotisserie chicken, bread, cheese, wine, and so forth)? Are there any markets open, or should I plan that we eat out?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강원랜드바카라사이트⋞☬「/ SP4.ZE.AM /」☬⋟강원랜드바카라사이트
- 2 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 3 Via del Sale, Italy
- 4 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 5 "Never Mind"
- 6 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 7 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 8 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 9 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 10 Barcelona
- 11 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 12 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 13 Germany family road trip help!
- 14 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 15 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 16 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 17 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 18 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 19 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 20 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 21 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 22 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 23 who is in amsterdam?
- 24 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 25 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?