I am lucky enough to be traveling to Paris (my fifth visit!) in early December (DH is working. I am Christmas shopping). The only slight hiccup is that we arrive on Sunday mid-afternoon. Our apartment is in the Marais, and I'm hoping we'll be able to pick up enough provisions for a dinner (rotisserie chicken, bread, cheese, wine, and so forth)? Are there any markets open, or should I plan that we eat out?
Marais. Grocery markets open on Sunday?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 2 Paris in black and white
- 3 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 4 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 5 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 6 First Trip to Europe
- 7 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 8 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 9 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 10 Need help with itinerary
- 11 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 12 Where to rent a house for 1 or 2 months during summer in Europe
- 13 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 14 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 15 Grad Schools in London?
- 16 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 17 Cotswolds first time
- 18 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 19 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 20 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 21 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 22 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 23 Ireland or Scotland
- 24 Anyone used London Connections to book an apartment in London?
- 25 From Denver to Virtuous