I am lucky enough to be traveling to Paris (my fifth visit!) in early December (DH is working. I am Christmas shopping). The only slight hiccup is that we arrive on Sunday mid-afternoon. Our apartment is in the Marais, and I'm hoping we'll be able to pick up enough provisions for a dinner (rotisserie chicken, bread, cheese, wine, and so forth)? Are there any markets open, or should I plan that we eat out?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BROTHER Printer Installation Contact 1:800:681:7208 BROTHER Tec*h 24by7
- 2 Barcelona alternative
- 3 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 4 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 5 Spanish Medical Providers
- 6 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 7 Paris to Italy
- 8 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 9 Driving through Paris
- 10 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 11 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 12 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 13 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 14 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 15 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 16 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 17 9 Days in Spain
- 18 Road trip with our dog
- 19 Frankfurt to UK
- 20 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 21 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 22 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 23 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 24 Electrical Power Conversion
- 25 Douro Valley in January?