I am lucky enough to be traveling to Paris (my fifth visit!) in early December (DH is working. I am Christmas shopping). The only slight hiccup is that we arrive on Sunday mid-afternoon. Our apartment is in the Marais, and I'm hoping we'll be able to pick up enough provisions for a dinner (rotisserie chicken, bread, cheese, wine, and so forth)? Are there any markets open, or should I plan that we eat out?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 aol mail technical support phone number 1855-999-8045
- 2 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 3 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 4 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 5 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 6 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 7 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 8 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 9 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 10 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 11 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 12 38 Days in Paris
- 13 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 14 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 15 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 16 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 17 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 18 How the kids age calculated
- 19 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 20 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 21 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 22 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 23 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 24 Beaune France
- 25 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps