I am lucky enough to be traveling to Paris (my fifth visit!) in early December (DH is working. I am Christmas shopping). The only slight hiccup is that we arrive on Sunday mid-afternoon. Our apartment is in the Marais, and I'm hoping we'll be able to pick up enough provisions for a dinner (rotisserie chicken, bread, cheese, wine, and so forth)? Are there any markets open, or should I plan that we eat out?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 2 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 3 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 4 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 5 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 6 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 7 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 8 Slovania & Croatia
- 9 apartments florence
- 10 Costal Spain Vacation Rental House Advice
- 11 I'm back.....
- 12 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 13 munich - day trips
- 14 honeymoon in november
- 15 Parking in Italy
- 16 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 17 Edinburgh in March
- 18 Paris gtg in October?
- 19 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 20 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 21 Where do I pass through immigration in the UK
- 22 Departure Tax in UK
- 23 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 24 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 25 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested