I am lucky enough to be traveling to Paris (my fifth visit!) in early December (DH is working. I am Christmas shopping). The only slight hiccup is that we arrive on Sunday mid-afternoon. Our apartment is in the Marais, and I'm hoping we'll be able to pick up enough provisions for a dinner (rotisserie chicken, bread, cheese, wine, and so forth)? Are there any markets open, or should I plan that we eat out?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 2 Global Travel Warning...
- 3 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 4 Private transportation
- 5 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 6 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 7 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 8 A week in Burgundy
- 9 Paris Under Seige...
- 10 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 11 Advices about our itiniary
- 12 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 13 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 14 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 15 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 16 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 17 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 18 Safety concerns?
- 19 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 20 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 21 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 22 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 23 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 24 Morning in paris
- 25 Oct vs Nov for Greece