I am lucky enough to be traveling to Paris (my fifth visit!) in early December (DH is working. I am Christmas shopping). The only slight hiccup is that we arrive on Sunday mid-afternoon. Our apartment is in the Marais, and I'm hoping we'll be able to pick up enough provisions for a dinner (rotisserie chicken, bread, cheese, wine, and so forth)? Are there any markets open, or should I plan that we eat out?
Marais. Grocery markets open on Sunday?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Normandy and Loire
- 2 First time Ireland trip
- 3 Need Advice! Munich to Strasbourg to Paris
- 4 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 5 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 6 Iwango went…to Nice
- 7 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 8 5 Observations About Paris
- 9 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 10 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 11 Northern Europe in April-May
- 12 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 13 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 14 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 15 A Duty Nobly Done — Anselm and Margriet in Flanders and Picardy
- 16 “… I fear’d to set my foot upon a dead man’s cheek” - Anselm in northern France
- 17 Help ... bus from Cappadocia (Kayseri) to Antalya or Fethiye
- 18 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 19 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 20 Airport ATMs
- 21 caroline_venezia
- 22 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 23 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 24 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 25 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland