I am lucky enough to be traveling to Paris (my fifth visit!) in early December (DH is working. I am Christmas shopping). The only slight hiccup is that we arrive on Sunday mid-afternoon. Our apartment is in the Marais, and I'm hoping we'll be able to pick up enough provisions for a dinner (rotisserie chicken, bread, cheese, wine, and so forth)? Are there any markets open, or should I plan that we eat out?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 2 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 3 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 4 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 5 Revised itinerary for italy
- 6 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 7 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 8 Biarritz family holiday
- 9 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 10 Lisbon hotel
- 11 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 12 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 13 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 14 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 15 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 16 Italy
- 17 4 Days in Tuscany
- 18 If you had to choose one......
- 19 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 20 Switzerland
- 21 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 22 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 23 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 24 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 25 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?