Hi guys!! im flying for the first time since i was 9 in a few days and am having some questions. i am flying to morocco from NY but have a connecting flight in Madrid. i arrive in terminal 4s and also depart for 4s, do i have to do anything extra??? im terrified of being left, late or anything. i had read i may have to do something with my bags?! im not sure. i purchased the ticket as a whole round trip with Iberia but my flight from NY is with American Airalines and then from madrid to casa is iberia. HELP!! anything will be greatly appreciated thanks!~!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 2 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 3 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 4 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 5 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 6 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 7 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 8 Paris and where else?
- 9 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 10 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 11 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 12 Eleanor's Pages
- 13 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 14 Amsterdam for a few hours, would you?
- 15 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 16 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 17 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 18 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 19 Internet or travel agent?
- 20 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 21 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 22 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 23 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 24 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 25 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience