Hi guys!! im flying for the first time since i was 9 in a few days and am having some questions. i am flying to morocco from NY but have a connecting flight in Madrid. i arrive in terminal 4s and also depart for 4s, do i have to do anything extra??? im terrified of being left, late or anything. i had read i may have to do something with my bags?! im not sure. i purchased the ticket as a whole round trip with Iberia but my flight from NY is with American Airalines and then from madrid to casa is iberia. HELP!! anything will be greatly appreciated thanks!~!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 2 SIM card for eastern europe
- 3 Bergen + NIN + Hardangerfjord + what? Four days in June
- 4 Camper Rental in Iceland
- 5 Camper Rental in Iceland
- 6 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 7 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 8 What to wear
- 9 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 10 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 13 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 14 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 15 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 16 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 17 Shoes for Paris in April
- 18 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 19 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 20 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 21 Otherchelebi Can you Help Me?
- 22 21 Days in Central Europe
- 23 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 24 London visit
- 25 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train