Hi guys!! im flying for the first time since i was 9 in a few days and am having some questions. i am flying to morocco from NY but have a connecting flight in Madrid. i arrive in terminal 4s and also depart for 4s, do i have to do anything extra??? im terrified of being left, late or anything. i had read i may have to do something with my bags?! im not sure. i purchased the ticket as a whole round trip with Iberia but my flight from NY is with American Airalines and then from madrid to casa is iberia. HELP!! anything will be greatly appreciated thanks!~!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 2 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 3 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 4 Car rental - Orvieto or Rome
- 5 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 6 Best private transfer from Civitacchia port to rome airport
- 7 Itinerary Questions
- 8 5 days to see Granada - Seville?
- 9 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 10 Prague Main Train Station
- 11 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 12 Frankfurt Macarons
- 13 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 14 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 15 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 16 Trieste as a day trip?
- 17 Any stay at first hotel reisen?
- 18 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 19 Venice in Jan
- 20 Trieste as a day trip?
- 21 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 22 Lucerne & Zurich
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 Trip around Spain
- 25 Lake como