Hi guys!! im flying for the first time since i was 9 in a few days and am having some questions. i am flying to morocco from NY but have a connecting flight in Madrid. i arrive in terminal 4s and also depart for 4s, do i have to do anything extra??? im terrified of being left, late or anything. i had read i may have to do something with my bags?! im not sure. i purchased the ticket as a whole round trip with Iberia but my flight from NY is with American Airalines and then from madrid to casa is iberia. HELP!! anything will be greatly appreciated thanks!~!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 2 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 3 London hotel
- 4 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 5 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 6 A drive in Europe
- 7 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 8 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 9 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 10 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 11 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 12 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 13 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 14 Paris in April?
- 15 Prague - Tram #22
- 16 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 17 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 18 car rental companies Italy
- 19 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 20 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 21 Toulouse and beyond -
- 22 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 23 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 24 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 25 Palm Sunday in Paris