Hello everyone, we are planning a trip in France for 2 weeks, flying in and out from Paris. Here is our plan: from Paris to Loire Valley then to Lyon by train. From Lyon, we want to go to Burgundy before going to Nice. Should we rent a car ? or all the way by train? We're afraid there is no easy traffic going to the vineyards and will miss all the beautiful towns etc on the way if we go by train. Any suggestion please? If we drive, what should be the best itinerary and stopover please? Thanks!!
Lyon to Nice - Drive or TGV?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 2 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 3 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 4 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 5 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 6 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 7 Toulouse and beyond -
- 8 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 9 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 10 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 11 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 12 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 13 Munich
- 14 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 15 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 16 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 17 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 18 Munich with a car?
- 19 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 21 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 22 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 23 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 24 Itinerary Help!
- 25 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days