Hello. Can anyone help me out on which clothes I should take with me to Luxembourg beginning of May? Is it cold at that time?
Luxembourg weather beginning of may
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 2 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 3 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 4 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?
- 5 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 6 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 7 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 8 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 9 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 10 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 11 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 12 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 13 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 14 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 15 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 16 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 17 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 18 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 19 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 20 Italy
- 21 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 22 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 23 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 24 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 25 Positano, Italy