I am 30 years old Chinese man. I have been to Europe with my wife for our honey month recently. But when we come back home, we cannot find our storage card which store most of the pictures take in this honey month. It is very very important for us.
The capacity of our card is 32GB. The card is full of the pictures are taken from 13 June to 18 June in France and Switzerland. More strictly speaking, it is a TF card hold in a SD card adapter.
After 18 June, we have come to Luzern, Zurich, Fussen, Munich, Schwabisch Hall, and Frankfurt. I do not know the card is lost in which city.
I am hoping someone will read this and find us any information. You help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you and God bless to all.
My email is email@example.com
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 2 Santorini lodging
- 3 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 4 Italian lakes
- 5 Ronda Wine/biking
- 6 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 7 What do after Bernia Express?
- 8 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 9 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 10 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 11 Self drive tour companies
- 12 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 13 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 14 Ischia
- 15 9 days in London
- 16 Germany family road trip help!
- 17 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 20 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 21 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 22 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 23 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 24 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 25 Lyon