I am 30 years old Chinese man. I have been to Europe with my wife for our honey month recently. But when we come back home, we cannot find our storage card which store most of the pictures take in this honey month. It is very very important for us.
The capacity of our card is 32GB. The card is full of the pictures are taken from 13 June to 18 June in France and Switzerland. More strictly speaking, it is a TF card hold in a SD card adapter.
After 18 June, we have come to Luzern, Zurich, Fussen, Munich, Schwabisch Hall, and Frankfurt. I do not know the card is lost in which city.
I am hoping someone will read this and find us any information. You help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you and God bless to all.
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Lost SD card 32.0 GB in Europe on June 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Satnav maps update
- 2 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 3 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 4 Rolling bags in Venice
- 5 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 6 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 7 Big and little towns of Europe
- 8 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 9 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 10 Trip Report -- Spain and Portugal, 2014
- 11 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 12 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 13 Best london location to stay?
- 14 Where to go in France mid July?
- 15 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 16 Tell me about Manchester
- 17 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 18 France to Italy advice needed please
- 19 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 20 Snagged the last ice cave in 2015 - Now What?
- 21 Venice Airport: How Long to Get Through Passport Clearance
- 22 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary
- 23 Family Visit CarrickonShannon (Leitrim) then trip to London/Paris
- 24 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 25 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please