I am 30 years old Chinese man. I have been to Europe with my wife for our honey month recently. But when we come back home, we cannot find our storage card which store most of the pictures take in this honey month. It is very very important for us.
The capacity of our card is 32GB. The card is full of the pictures are taken from 13 June to 18 June in France and Switzerland. More strictly speaking, it is a TF card hold in a SD card adapter.
After 18 June, we have come to Luzern, Zurich, Fussen, Munich, Schwabisch Hall, and Frankfurt. I do not know the card is lost in which city.
I am hoping someone will read this and find us any information. You help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you and God bless to all.
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 2 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 3 Iceland trip report
- 4 T Mobile Does it Again
- 5 European Championship
- 6 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 7 How not to behave in Iceland
- 8 Italy trains question
- 9 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 10 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 11 Two nights with kids in Normandy/Brittany
- 12 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 13 currency
- 14 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 15 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 16 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 17 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 18 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 19 IN EUROPE - EPISODE THREE - KARLOVY VARY, DRESDEN
- 20 IN EUROPE - EPISODE THREE - KARLOVY VARY, DRESDEN
- 21 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 22 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 23 Sardinia Italian's paradise
- 24 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 25 Reflections on our Trip to Barcelona, Languedoc, Dordogne and Paris