I am 30 years old Chinese man. I have been to Europe with my wife for our honey month recently. But when we come back home, we cannot find our storage card which store most of the pictures take in this honey month. It is very very important for us.
The capacity of our card is 32GB. The card is full of the pictures are taken from 13 June to 18 June in France and Switzerland. More strictly speaking, it is a TF card hold in a SD card adapter.
After 18 June, we have come to Luzern, Zurich, Fussen, Munich, Schwabisch Hall, and Frankfurt. I do not know the card is lost in which city.
I am hoping someone will read this and find us any information. You help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you and God bless to all.
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 2 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 3 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 4 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 5 Les Invalides Night Show
- 6 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 7 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 8 barcelona neighborhood
- 9 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 10 Which Day?
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 12 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 13 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 14 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 15 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 16 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 17 Tracking the Weather
- 18 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 19 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 20 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 21 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 22 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 23 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 24 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 25 Shorts in South of France?