I am 30 years old Chinese man. I have been to Europe with my wife for our honey month recently. But when we come back home, we cannot find our storage card which store most of the pictures take in this honey month. It is very very important for us.
The capacity of our card is 32GB. The card is full of the pictures are taken from 13 June to 18 June in France and Switzerland. More strictly speaking, it is a TF card hold in a SD card adapter.
After 18 June, we have come to Luzern, Zurich, Fussen, Munich, Schwabisch Hall, and Frankfurt. I do not know the card is lost in which city.
I am hoping someone will read this and find us any information. You help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you and God bless to all.
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Must visit wineries in Alsace?
- 2 How big backpack do I need?
- 3 Munich Under Attack...
- 4 From Genoa to Rome...
- 5 Dentix in Spain
- 6 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 7 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 8 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 9 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 10 First trip - destination advice!
- 11 Norway Itinerary and recommendations?
- 12 Trip Report: Bergen-Andalsnes-Oslo (June/July 2016)
- 13 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 14 Spain in November
- 15 Stonehenge and Bath
- 16 Path of the Gods Question
- 17 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 18 Should I speculate?
- 19 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 20 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 21 Prague on a budget...
- 22 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 23 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 24 Le Marche Sept./Oct.
- 25 Help with 2nd European Spot