I am 30 years old Chinese man. I have been to Europe with my wife for our honey month recently. But when we come back home, we cannot find our storage card which store most of the pictures take in this honey month. It is very very important for us.
The capacity of our card is 32GB. The card is full of the pictures are taken from 13 June to 18 June in France and Switzerland. More strictly speaking, it is a TF card hold in a SD card adapter.
After 18 June, we have come to Luzern, Zurich, Fussen, Munich, Schwabisch Hall, and Frankfurt. I do not know the card is lost in which city.
I am hoping someone will read this and find us any information. You help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you and God bless to all.
My email is email@example.com
Lost SD card 32.0 GB in Europe on June 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 21 Days in Central Europe
- 2 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 3 London 2nd time around
- 4 Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia Herzegovina-Montenegro Itinerary Help
- 5 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 6 London visit
- 7 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 8 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 9 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 10 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 11 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 12 US citizen - Stay in France longer than 1 year - how?
- 13 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 14 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 15 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 16 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 17 My itinerary for Greece
- 18 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 19 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 20 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 21 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 22 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 23 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 24 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 25 Madrid Tapas Tour