I am 30 years old Chinese man. I have been to Europe with my wife for our honey month recently. But when we come back home, we cannot find our storage card which store most of the pictures take in this honey month. It is very very important for us.
The capacity of our card is 32GB. The card is full of the pictures are taken from 13 June to 18 June in France and Switzerland. More strictly speaking, it is a TF card hold in a SD card adapter.
After 18 June, we have come to Luzern, Zurich, Fussen, Munich, Schwabisch Hall, and Frankfurt. I do not know the card is lost in which city.
I am hoping someone will read this and find us any information. You help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you and God bless to all.
My email is email@example.com
Lost SD card 32.0 GB in Europe on June 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 2 Toulouse and beyond -
- 3 tour guides in rome
- 4 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 5 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 6 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 7 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 8 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 9 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 10 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 11 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 12 Seaside island village in Greece
- 13 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 14 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 15 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 16 7 days in Greece
- 17 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 18 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 19 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 20 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 21 Spain itineraries
- 22 Itinerary Help!
- 23 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 24 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 25 Italy for 3 in 12 days