I am 30 years old Chinese man. I have been to Europe with my wife for our honey month recently. But when we come back home, we cannot find our storage card which store most of the pictures take in this honey month. It is very very important for us.
The capacity of our card is 32GB. The card is full of the pictures are taken from 13 June to 18 June in France and Switzerland. More strictly speaking, it is a TF card hold in a SD card adapter.
After 18 June, we have come to Luzern, Zurich, Fussen, Munich, Schwabisch Hall, and Frankfurt. I do not know the card is lost in which city.
I am hoping someone will read this and find us any information. You help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you and God bless to all.
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Lost SD card 32.0 GB in Europe on June 2013
- 1 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 2 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 3 Planning a holiday
- 4 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 5 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 6 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 7 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 8 Gogartys, Dublin
- 9 Prague - must see
- 10 Sicily 10 days
- 11 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 12 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 13 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 14 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 15 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 16 Portugal in September
- 17 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 18 Europe with young teens
- 19 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 20 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 21 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 22 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 23 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 24 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 25 Advises for trip to Russia