I am 30 years old Chinese man. I have been to Europe with my wife for our honey month recently. But when we come back home, we cannot find our storage card which store most of the pictures take in this honey month. It is very very important for us.
The capacity of our card is 32GB. The card is full of the pictures are taken from 13 June to 18 June in France and Switzerland. More strictly speaking, it is a TF card hold in a SD card adapter.
After 18 June, we have come to Luzern, Zurich, Fussen, Munich, Schwabisch Hall, and Frankfurt. I do not know the card is lost in which city.
I am hoping someone will read this and find us any information. You help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you and God bless to all.
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Lost SD card 32.0 GB in Europe on June 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland or Scotland
- 2 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 3 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 4 Cruise the River Shannon
- 5 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 6 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 7 Food tours in Rome?
- 8 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 9 Rome Food Tour
- 10 trip to norway
- 11 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 12 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 13 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 14 Rome restaurant suggestions
- 15 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 16 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 17 Italy and Croatia
- 18 Help with England/Wales tour
- 19 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 20 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 21 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 22 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 23 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 24 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 25 Walkers Haute Route, TMB, etc. closed until June 2015