I am 30 years old Chinese man. I have been to Europe with my wife for our honey month recently. But when we come back home, we cannot find our storage card which store most of the pictures take in this honey month. It is very very important for us.
The capacity of our card is 32GB. The card is full of the pictures are taken from 13 June to 18 June in France and Switzerland. More strictly speaking, it is a TF card hold in a SD card adapter.
After 18 June, we have come to Luzern, Zurich, Fussen, Munich, Schwabisch Hall, and Frankfurt. I do not know the card is lost in which city.
I am hoping someone will read this and find us any information. You help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you and God bless to all.
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 2 car rental
- 3 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 4 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 5 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 6 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 7 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany
- 8 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 9 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 10 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 11 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 12 Northern Ireland ideas
- 13 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 14 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 15 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 16 Long weekend in Albania
- 17 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 18 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 19 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 20 scotland itinerary
- 21 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 22 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 23 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 24 Hotel in Florence
- 25 Travel between Civitavecchia and Rome