I am 30 years old Chinese man. I have been to Europe with my wife for our honey month recently. But when we come back home, we cannot find our storage card which store most of the pictures take in this honey month. It is very very important for us.
The capacity of our card is 32GB. The card is full of the pictures are taken from 13 June to 18 June in France and Switzerland. More strictly speaking, it is a TF card hold in a SD card adapter.
After 18 June, we have come to Luzern, Zurich, Fussen, Munich, Schwabisch Hall, and Frankfurt. I do not know the card is lost in which city.
I am hoping someone will read this and find us any information. You help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you and God bless to all.
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 2 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 3 인터넷신천지 ◐ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 4 dinner jackets
- 5 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 6 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 7 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 8 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 9 Weekend in Galicia -- Sil River Gorge
- 10 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 11 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 12 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 13 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 14 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 15 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 16 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 17 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 18 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 19 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 20 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 21 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 22 Cordoba Overnight?
- 23 Piedmont as a destination
- 24 2 weeks Europe trip
- 25 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017