I am 30 years old Chinese man. I have been to Europe with my wife for our honey month recently. But when we come back home, we cannot find our storage card which store most of the pictures take in this honey month. It is very very important for us.
The capacity of our card is 32GB. The card is full of the pictures are taken from 13 June to 18 June in France and Switzerland. More strictly speaking, it is a TF card hold in a SD card adapter.
After 18 June, we have come to Luzern, Zurich, Fussen, Munich, Schwabisch Hall, and Frankfurt. I do not know the card is lost in which city.
I am hoping someone will read this and find us any information. You help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you and God bless to all.
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rail pass question
- 2 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 3 Ravello to Paestum
- 4 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 5 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 6 3 days to spend in europe
- 7 Renting bed linens and towels
- 8 Hike from Muotta Naluns
- 9 Pre-paid International Calling Cards
- 10 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 11 Amalfi coast
- 12 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 13 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 14 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 15 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 16 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 17 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 18 Beaches in Southern France
- 19 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 20 rental car outskirts of Rome
- 21 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 22 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 23 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 24 French lavender and cottages
- 25 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?