I am 30 years old Chinese man. I have been to Europe with my wife for our honey month recently. But when we come back home, we cannot find our storage card which store most of the pictures take in this honey month. It is very very important for us.
The capacity of our card is 32GB. The card is full of the pictures are taken from 13 June to 18 June in France and Switzerland. More strictly speaking, it is a TF card hold in a SD card adapter.
After 18 June, we have come to Luzern, Zurich, Fussen, Munich, Schwabisch Hall, and Frankfurt. I do not know the card is lost in which city.
I am hoping someone will read this and find us any information. You help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you and God bless to all.
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Lost SD card 32.0 GB in Europe on June 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 2 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 3 All Set To Go!!
- 4 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 5 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 6 First time Ireland trip
- 7 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 8 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 9 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 10 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 11 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 12 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 13 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 14 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 15 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 16 22 year olds in Europe
- 17 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 18 Granada
- 19 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 20 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 21 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 22 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 23 Coffee in Naples
- 24 A Sardinia trip report
- 25 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy